Chaos and Pain Nootropics

Jriddik

Awards
Just ordered one of all of the Chaos and pain Nootropics (aggro, genius, davinci). Gonna try each one individually and stacked. Any feedback or preferences on these? Gonna use them mostly for my grad program (as I'm out of the gym due to a disc herniation repair)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love Aggro. I don't take it daily, but when I do take it and study ooo man.

Jriddik

Awards
Great! I can't wait to try them. Gonna stack aggro and davinci first.... Repped

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was curious how genius and da'vinci were but too poor to buy them.

Aggro works for me similar to other collegiate 'study aids'. I have a hard time sitting down and focusing and doing what I need to do. Generally, I try to do 17 things at once. I get tunnel vision, extreme focus, and am super productive on Aggro. No cold sweats or loss of appetite.

Jriddik

Awards
That's awesome. Looking for something just like this without some of the less savory side effects. Any experience with any other Chaos and Pain supps? Once I'm able to lift again, I really want to try ferox.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ferox is easily one of my favorite preworkouts. The energy is super clean and smooth. I don't spike and jitter and I don't crash. Laser focus. I enjoy it and recommend it.

isaac117

Awards
i've ordered cnp pre-workout supplements before and i liked them, so i don't want this to sound like i'm knocking the product (especially because i haven't tried it) and i've been interested in trying genius and da vinci before, but the dosages in genius are a little confusing; it's got a full dose of noopept but 10mg of sulbutiamine when effective dosages are usually between 400-600 mg. i guess you could make the argument that a lower dose may still be effective when there's other substances present (i don't know whether bioperine has any effect on sulbutiamine - i would guess that it does but i sort of doubt that it amplifies it forty times over) or that it's more convenient or that effective doses of everything in genius would be cost-prohibitive (this is probably the most salient one) or something along those lines, but i'd definitely be interested in feedback from somebody taking a pre-fab stack (genius) vs. stacking separate products.

Jriddik

Awards
Thanks for the reply! That may be my next option, depending on how CnP treats me. Grad school and full time work is killing me..... Need my brain on overdrive!!

Jriddik

Awards
So I just got all my goodies from CnP.... They also hooked me up with all kinds of samples. Shipping was fast too! Ordered Sunday, got it today (with a holiday this week). Psyched to try the goods tonight!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've ordered cnp pre-workout supplements before and i liked them, so i don't want this to sound like i'm knocking the product (especially because i haven't tried it) and i've been interested in trying genius and da vinci before, but the dosages in genius are a little confusing; it's got a full dose of noopept but 10mg of sulbutiamine when effective dosages are usually between 400-600 mg. i guess you could make the argument that a lower dose may still be effective when there's other substances present (i don't know whether bioperine has any effect on sulbutiamine - i would guess that it does but i sort of doubt that it amplifies it forty times over) or that it's more convenient or that effective doses of everything in genius would be cost-prohibitive (this is probably the most salient one) or something along those lines, but i'd definitely be interested in feedback from somebody taking a pre-fab stack (genius) vs. stacking separate products.
I have taken it by its self and it has a few adequately dosed ingredients. For me...noopept is the king in the formula. Can't get enough noopept .

I add more alcar but who isn't taking alcar daily anyway.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for more info. I am very interested in noots.

Jriddik

Awards
Subbed for more info. I am very interested in noots.
Out of all of them, I like aggro the best. I work full time with software, so I do a lot I my grad school on the weekends.... Two scoops of aggro in like 32oz of water and I drink it while I destroy like 8 hours of school work

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Out of all of them, I like aggro the best. I work full time with software, so I do a lot I my grad school on the weekends.... Two scoops of aggro in like 32oz of water and I drink it while I destroy like 8 hours of school work
I prefer sipping it to downing it too.

Guap

Awards
Has anyone tried the new version of aggro yet? If so, does it work as well as the old version?

EMG81

Awards
Has anyone tried the new version of aggro yet? If so, does it work as well as the old version?
I prefer the new version, honestly. It has 100mg of orchilean, which I respond very well to, and in my opinion a more balanced nootropic blend than the prior version. Clean, sustained energy that comes on quickly.

In my line of work I run the gamut of customer interaction to extensive mental calculation to intense physical exertion, and I keep a tub of this in my work truck for days that I'm dragging and could use a boost.

jathan_howe

Awards
Do you guys offer samples of nootropics? I've been interested in nootropics for school work and work but I'm not sure where to start

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does the new aggro compare to the old version w/o the Racetems ?......the old formula was highly effective but I have 3 tubs of the new formula.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That Genius deal you guys ran awhile ago was just crazy....like 3 bottles for $40-50 or something like that. Had to get 3 bottles of the stuff. What is the max you've gone upto? I'm taking 2 caps prior to workout...looking to bump upto 4.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
That Genius deal you guys ran awhile ago was just crazy....like 3 bottles for $40-50 or something like that. Had to get 3 bottles of the stuff. What is the max you've gone upto? I'm taking 2 caps prior to workout...looking to bump upto 4.
I take anywhere from 1 to 3 caps depending on the day. Heavy mental work (driving long trips, ect) would be a 3 cap day for me haha.

I will advise you to assess tolerance. Some people don't like higher doses of noopept.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow no reply
If I miss anything please mention me

The old aggro had some flavoring issues although it was very effective but was missing something.

The point of taking a product for gaming is a steady hand ( especially playing fps ) and focus usually brought on by stimulants.

Enter the new aggro.
Doesn't cause a bp spike( too much adrenaline or too much of a bp spike = bad for the quick make or break matches which require a cool head. Think sniper) but does deliver that energized focus we all crave. Plus the flavoring is better haha.

Imo the new aggro is much more effective in both gaming and mental workload scenerios (work, driving or schoolwork)

jathan_howe

Awards
If I miss anything please mention me

The old aggro had some flavoring issues although it was very effective but was missing something.

The point of taking a product for gaming is a steady hand ( especially playing fps ) and focus usually brought on by stimulants.

Enter the new aggro.
Doesn't cause a bp spike( too much adrenaline or too much of a bp spike = bad for the quick make or break matches which require a cool head. Think sniper) but does deliver that energized focus we all crave. Plus the flavoring is better haha.

Imo the new aggro is much more effective in both gaming and mental workload scenerios (work, driving or schoolwork)
pyrobatt If my e-mail is acting screwy, can I just pm you instead? If so, just my address and stuff I assume?

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool just was wondering because I loved the old formula...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt If my e-mail is acting screwy, can I just pm you instead? If so, just my address and stuff I assume?
Yes you can, I'm back to being active now.

soohotridenow

Awards
Does Cannibal Genius 2.0 really contains 125mg AcroFuel? It works but that's a scary high dose.

And did you stop sell DaVinci in Germany :( ? And if not, do we get a newer version in Germany/Europe cause everywhere i ask, it's sold out or taken out of product range.?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Genius is a great product that I personally use. I recommend 2 capsules first thing in the morning before breakfast about 20-30 minutes. Adding a little caffeine will enhance the nootropics as well.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
Is it true there is a big crackdown on nootropics going on? Like Noopept?

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Not from what I have heard. Right now it's just a crack down on the DMAA and real gear. Nootropics don't have any negative sides in comparison to others. I also love kratom which cannibal genius.

TeamWolf

TeamWolf

Awards
How many capsules of Cannibal genius do you take guys?