C&P Cannibal Ferox review

87f

Awards
So I bought a batch when it first came out, and boy was it rancid tasting. BUT, it worked GREAT. Energy felt limitless and focus was ridiculous. The only

downside for me was a bit of nausea and complete lack of appetite for hours after, making it impractical for my bulking needs.

I got a sample of the new batch of Ferox and downed that right before hitting my gym. Went down MUCH better than the original, I'd give it a 10 as far as

PWOs go. I felt it surprisingly quickly and kept the energy through the whole workout which was weights, HIIT with sled pushes etc, more weights. The one side I

noticed was pretty typical of stims (and PUSHING yourself); after I was done with rounds of HIIT for 30 minutes I had a bit of nausea for about 10 minutes. After

that I moved on to power/full cleans. Energy and clarity were still there, hit a PR on my lifts and would have kept going if the friends I had brought with me had

more time.

On to the most important thing: my appetite after taking it. Appetite came on full force as soon as I left, was able to down 6 burgers at the local McBulk n get

home.

Taste: 10. SOOOOOOOO much better than the original.

Stability of energy: 10. I had no crash, no noticeable let-down like normally happens with caffeine and such.

Mood: Holy damn I felt pretty great the whole time. I was basically alternating between panting, grinning like a goon, and growling at the weight.

tl;dr drink this, go for hours of fun liftings.
P.S. shiiit, double spaced while writing but it got all ****ed up in the end.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I bought a batch when it first came out, and boy was it rancid tasting. BUT, it worked GREAT. Energy felt limitless and focus was ridiculous. The only

downside for me was a bit of nausea and complete lack of appetite for hours after, making it impractical for my bulking needs.

I got a sample of the new batch of Ferox and downed that right before hitting my gym. Went down MUCH better than the original, I'd give it a 10 as far as

PWOs go. I felt it surprisingly quickly and kept the energy through the whole workout which was weights, HIIT with sled pushes etc, more weights. The one side I

noticed was pretty typical of stims (and PUSHING yourself); after I was done with rounds of HIIT for 30 minutes I had a bit of nausea for about 10 minutes. After

that I moved on to power/full cleans. Energy and clarity were still there, hit a PR on my lifts and would have kept going if the friends I had brought with me had

more time.

On to the most important thing: my appetite after taking it. Appetite came on full force as soon as I left, was able to down 6 burgers at the local McBulk n get

home.

Taste: 10. SOOOOOOOO much better than the original.

Stability of energy: 10. I had no crash, no noticeable let-down like normally happens with caffeine and such.

Mood: Holy damn I felt pretty great the whole time. I was basically alternating between panting, grinning like a goon, and growling at the weight.

tl;dr drink this, go for hours of fun liftings.
P.S. shiiit, double spaced while writing but it got all ****ed up in the end.
That is awesome man! Great write up for the peeps.