Which are the better Protien Supplements

WorknOn8pac

I'm brand new to this site and am some what of a begginer in this work out world- I've been using CytoGainer (not sure if its doing much)for the past year and have gotten lean- but looking for a little bulk- I really watch what i eat- i stay high fiber low car/sugar/salt and high protein. Can anyone suggest ANYTHING(work out or supplement to help me get an 8 pac)

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Goddamn why would u post this stupid ****? A weight gainer is making you lean and now you need something to help you bulk? You have been on Cytogainer for a year yet you are on a low carb diet? I suggest you read a fvckin nutrition book.

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
Goddamn why would u post this stupid ****? A weight gainer is making you lean and now you need something to help you bulk? You have been on Cytogainer for a year yet you are on a low carb diet? I suggest you read a fvckin nutrition book.

Not really necessary lol anyways, increase your carbs but you said you want to bulk but you want an 8 pack i'm confused by your post...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
bulking would reduce the visibility of your abs for the most part.... so.... you would need to bulk... then cut....

increase your carbs and calories
eat more
lift heavy
suck it up and get to it