Supplements for bulking for Football

BestOLT76

BestOLT76

Awards
What does 1-Andro and 4-AD do for you? I don't know much about it and was told it was good. I am trying to bulk for football and want to use the most extreme supplements(except steroids). I get tested for steroids at school, so nothing like that can show up. Any suggestions would be great.

Just in case you are wondering...I am 18 and a junior in high school. I am 6'3" and weigh 220 during season. Looking to be at 250 for next season. I have seven months to bulk.

easymac

easymac

Awards
You should not even be considering prohormones at your age. Stick to steak and potatoes. You probably dont want to hear that advice but its for your own good.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Creatine, quality food, and intense training ;) It's not as complicated as you may think. Natural test boosters like Activate Extreme or Powerfull can help. BCAA's & Beta-Alanine can be included if you want to get fancy with it.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
first of all 1ad and 4ad are illegal and the are steroid precursors so once you pop those pills in your body you are in effect "taking steroids"

texxlnghorn

Awards
Dont take P.H at your age.
1. eat 5 meals daily
2. creatine
3. compond weight exercises
4. plyometrics

FOR A START

NicktheBeast

Awards
I agree with all of the posts previously made, however, potatoes is a simple starchy carbohydrate that is thick with calories and is an easy way to put on size.

Also, are you doing any type of cardiovascular exercise? If so, I would postpone that until season training starts up again.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with all of the posts previously made, however, potatoes is a simple starchy carbohydrate that is thick with calories and is an easy way to put on size.

Also, are you doing any type of cardiovascular exercise? If so, I would postpone that until season training starts up again.
Potatoes are not simple carbs, but they do help out immensely with size. Red and sweet potatoes would be the best choices.

shortstop1616

Awards
As a former div I college baseball play, taking prohormones at an early age was a poor decision. Don't worry about putting on wieght for football, it will come naturally with age.

Eat 5-6 meals a day (maximizing your calorie intake)

Make sure you do all your power lifts- squats and cleans

Dont focus on your biceps- this affects the running form of many athletes

Creatine would be the most extreme supplement to take

Drink lots of water

Polymetrics

For every hour you put in the gym... put the same amount in practicing football

beallio

beallio

Awards
I would reiterate what everyone else here has said in regards to eating, but I don't want to beat a dead horse.

Easiest way to pack on bulk: squat and squat some more. Pick up some reading material by Fred Hatfield, affectionately known as "Dr. Squat"

grinningman

grinningman

Awards
I would reiterate what everyone else here has said in regards to eating, but I don't want to beat a dead horse.

Easiest way to pack on bulk: squat and squat some more. Pick up some reading material by Fred Hatfield, affectionately known as "Dr. Squat"
this ^