Take a look at my diet? Comments?

goldenchild777

Awards
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]6am-pre workout- protein shake(1 scoop pro-complex, 1 scoop caisin=51g protein

7am- workout

8:15 post workout- protein shake(2 scoops pro-complex,1/2 cup HRS-hydrolyzed rice-based carb), with 1 Tbsp Flaxseed oil 55g protein,56g carbs, 15g fat

10:30 1 cup oatmeal, 6 egg whites, piece of fruit

1:00 1/2 chicken breast,1 cup brown rice, 1 cup vegetables

3:30 1/2 chicken breast, 1cup whole wheat pasta, 1 cup vegetables

6:00 1/2 chicken breast, 1 cup yams, 1 cup vegetables

8:30 1/2 chicken breast, 1 cup vegetables

10:00 protein shake(caisin) with natural peanut butter

use olive oil on vegetables with a little seasoning
take 2 fish oil caps with all whole food meals
take a multi in the morning/evening

drink about 1-1/2 to 2 gallons water a day

Comments or Suggestions welcome!!!
[/font]

goldenchild777

Awards
Forgot to post my stats:

5'11
228lbs
14%bf

Currently in week 1 of my cycle

weeks 1-10 100mg test prop ED
weeks 1-10 50mg Tren ED
weeks 6-10 50mg Winny ED
weeks 3-11 HCG at 250ius 3x week

followed with clomid and nolva for PCT

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
What are your goals?

Bulking, cutting etc?

CROWLER

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I would say you need alot more carbs, that looks to be around 300g/day of carbs, if you are wanting to bulk you need more than that. Definetly up your protein intake also, not for sure how big your chicken breasts are, but the ones I get are about 35g of protein per breast I believe, so if you are eating half of that, that is only about 17g of protein!! Looks like your daily protein intake is around 260g/day of protein, which should be enough, but since you are on cycle I would bump it up more. So with 300g carbs and 260g protein, that isnt even 2400 calories. when you add your fats in there and veggies, it is probably around 3500 cals. That wouldnt work at all for me trying to bulk, but if you are gaining on it I guess go with it, but personally I would add more. Looks like a very clean diet, and when you throw the tren in there you should start dropping fat pretty good.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
God that's a boring diet :D !
Make sure you are getting at least 4000 calories a day (4500 might even work). The fact that you are including lean protein, whole grains and fibrous vegetables in every meal is good. Add some 96+% lean ground beef, and some fish for variety. Try to eat 2-3 different kinds of veggies each day, (I like broccoli, spinach, romain lettuce, bell peppers, green beans, etc) and I would personally bump it up to 2 cups each meal. Make sure your brown rice is basmati (you can find organic brown basmati at any health food store) and I also like lentils and black beans in the diet (though I'm getting pretty sick of lentils at this point :D)

goldenchild777

Awards
Thanks for the input guys! I'm going to bump it up just a bit! Eating clean, that's a hell of a lot of food! I do go all out on Sunday's probably 5000-6000 calories, Just not as clean if you know what I mean!

Calculated all my numbers at:

Carbs-394g
Protein-342g
Fat-109g

3925 CALORIES A DAY

meathead1987

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You need way more carbs around your workout. I have a good 300-350g carbs around my workouts, you seem to be having only 50.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
You need way more carbs around your workout. I have a good 300-350g carbs around my workouts, you seem to be having only 50.
agreed. hell, you don't have any for the PreWO shake.

oh, and ex, these lentils are getting rather old. :yawn:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
agreed. hell, you don't have any for the PreWO shake.

oh, and ex, these lentils are getting rather old. :yawn:
Switch to black beans or some **** then, lol. I've taken to eating chicken sandwiches on sprouted grain bread lately - those are alright.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Switch to black beans or some **** then, lol. I've taken to eating chicken sandwiches on sprouted grain bread lately - those are alright.
been through every bean there is. navy beans are currently the flavor of the week.