1st cycle advice

Nimrod2226

Awards
I am 33 years old, 5’11 210 been training religiously for over 18 years. I want to use anavar in the beginning along w a 10 week cycle of test e. I want to know exactly what I need to take on cycle as well as pct. I want to go about this the right way so any and all advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am 33 years old, 5’11 210 been training religiously for over 18 years. I want to use anavar in the beginning along w a 10 week cycle of test e. I want to know exactly what I need to take on cycle as well as pct. I want to go about this the right way so any and all advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Why only 10 weeks?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok 12 it is, I only want to use the var in the front end, would u think week 1-6?
I would use it 6-12. But if you wanna run it up front 1-6 could be good. I like Var on the back end.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dont use clomid. I would use torem if I was you OR nolva... Also as cowboy said using Anavar at the end would be better than as a polishing tool. When you add something week at the start it’s to kickstart your cycle early

Nimrod2226

Awards
Dont use clomid. I would use torem if I was you OR nolva... Also as cowboy said using Anavar at the end would be better than as a polishing tool. When you add something week at the start it’s to kickstart your cycle early
Ok thanks, and what should I use for pct?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah @dementedcowboy got you covered here bro.

Test e plus a 6 week finisher of var would be a very solid proper first cycle.

Think you might be confusing what clomid is for though. Generally clomid or nolva are used in pct (clomid dosing at 50/25/25/25 or nolva as per cowboy) would be normal.

Some people have recently been running a serm on cycle to try and avoid shutdown. I’ve not seen anything conclusive on that working or not but personally I wouldn’t run clomid on cycle for your first run: if shutdown is a concern and you want to keep the testes firing then HCG would be a better on cycle support imo.

You will however need a good ai on hand. Aromisin or arimidex for example. Test e at 500 a week (pretty standard dosing) will need an ai for probably most. Don’t start without that in your hand, no one wants to grow a titty they don’t have the tools to get rid of.

There’s loads of info on all this both on AM and elsewhere brother, make sure you’ve researched fully so you are confident in what you are doing and how it works etc. You’ll worry less on cycle and enjoy it more

Nimrod2226

Awards
Yeah @dementedcowboy got you covered here bro.

Test e plus a 6 week finisher of var would be a very solid proper first cycle.

Think you might be confusing what clomid is for though. Generally clomid or nolva are used in pct (clomid dosing at 50/25/25/25 or nolva as per cowboy) would be normal.

Some people have recently been running a serm on cycle to try and avoid shutdown. I’ve not seen anything conclusive on that working or not but personally I wouldn’t run clomid on cycle for your first run: if shutdown is a concern and you want to keep the testes firing then HCG would be a better on cycle support imo.

You will however need a good ai on hand. Aromisin or arimidex for example. Test e at 500 a week (pretty standard dosing) will need an ai for probably most. Don’t start without that in your hand, no one wants to grow a titty they don’t have the tools to get rid of.

There’s loads of info on all this both on AM and elsewhere brother, make sure you’ve researched fully so you are confident in what you are doing and how it works etc. You’ll worry less on cycle and enjoy it more
Awesome man thanks so much to both of you. I have tried some prohormones in the past and am inclined to get gyno, what would be my best bet to run along side the test?

Thanks again

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man thanks so much to both of you. I have tried some prohormones in the past and am inclined to get gyno, what would be my best bet to run along side the test?

Thanks again
I would get some adex you could start with .5mg a week if you start feeling symptoms

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Clomid as pct 50/25/25/25 is 25mg per day or week
If you use clomid I would use the protocol as listed 50mg everyday first week, 25mg everyday for next 2 weeks, then drop to 12.5mg everyday last week.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Thanks
They have cycle support supps in a stack you can buy online. Support for prostate, cardiovascular, liver, blood pressure, joint support, cholesterol etc. These are what you should be concerned about on cycle. Here are some I've found to help:

NAC
Milk thistle(cholesterol)
TUDCA(for orals helps liver)
Cranberry extract
Nettle root
Hawthorne berry
Saw palmetto
Cissus Quadralangurais
Coq-10
Fish oil.

Nolva for pct

Nimrod2226

Awards
They have cycle support supps in a stack you can buy online. Support for prostate, cardiovascular, liver, blood pressure, joint support, cholesterol etc. These are what you should be concerned about on cycle. Here are some I've found to help:

NAC
Milk thistle(cholesterol)
TUDCA(for orals helps liver)
Cranberry extract
Nettle root
Hawthorne berry
Saw palmetto
Cissus Quadralangurais
Coq-10
Fish oil.

Nolva for pct
Great, thanks
Now I just gotta find test as my “guy” isn’t taking orders anymore

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Great, thanks
Now I just gotta find test as my “guy” isn’t taking orders anymore
Late reply I'm sorry, as far as I know the "guys" are a dime a dozen nowadays... I started around 2010 and I had to find someone in person. I guess there are a lot more online now

Nimrod2226

Awards
Late reply I'm sorry, as far as I know the "guys" are a dime a dozen nowadays... I started around 2010 and I had to find someone in person. I guess there are a lot more online now
Yea I have been looking online and found a few decent options, the obvious concern is having this stuff mailed to my home haha, a lot easier just meeting up w someone in person

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like op did not do any research
You need to do a little more research before you start. And is your diet in check? Routine? What is your current bf? At 5’11 210 I bet you are above 20%

Nimrod2226

Awards
Sounds like op did not do any research
You need to do a little more research before you start. And is your diet in check? Routine? What is your current bf? At 5’11 210 I bet you are above 20%
You hear 5’11 210 and assume above 20%? Interesting, my diet is in perfect check, meal prep Monday through Saturday, Sunday I allow a cheat meal. Lifting 5 days per week with 20 minutes of cardio usually stepper 3-4 days per week. Last I check 1-2 month ago my bf is 14%.
Thanks

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You hear 5’11 210 and assume above 20%? Interesting, my diet is in perfect check, meal prep Monday through Saturday, Sunday I allow a cheat meal. Lifting 5 days per week with 20 minutes of cardio usually stepper 3-4 days per week. Last I check 1-2 month ago my bf is 14%.
Thanks
11-11goodfront.jpg

This guy is 5’11 and 180 at around 13-14% bf - so you are saying you have 30lbs of muscle over this guy? And never ran real cycles before ?

Nimrod2226

Awards
View attachment 178359

This guy is 5’11 and 180 at around 13-14% bf - so you are saying you have 30lbs of muscle over this guy? And never ran real cycles before ?
Yes, I also didn’t come on here for a dick measuring contest. What, u want pics? I don’t lift for 2 years and stop for 3 and start up again, I have been lifting and continue to lift month after month year after year. I came here for advice not to hurt ur feelings bc I’m a big dude bc I’m dedicated as hell and ur feeling some sort of way about it

Nimrod2226

Awards
Yes, I also didn’t come on here for a dick measuring contest. What, u want pics? I don’t lift for 2 years and stop for 3 and start up again, I have been lifting and continue to lift month after month year after year. I came here for advice not to hurt ur feelings bc I’m a big dude bc I’m dedicated as hell and ur feeling some sort of way about it
IMG_1301.JPG

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don’t take it as bashing you I want to make sure you are going in the right direction that’s it. Sorry if I came off as a ass
Plus I’m 6’4 250 and not natural so I don’t care how big anyone is lol

Nimrod2226

Awards
Don’t take it as bashing you I want to make sure you are going in the right direction that’s it. Sorry if I came off as a ass
Plus I’m 6’4 250 and not natural so I don’t care how big anyone is lol
Haha oh well ur a monster than, nah it’s cool my bad as well. So would u suggest going the online route for legit test?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha oh well ur a monster than, nah it’s cool my bad as well. So would u suggest going the online route for legit test?
I have my personal supplier that I get mine from but I have ordered it online and found comparable quality. Test is almost never faked since it is such a cheap compound and usually the purity that it’s stated.
Anavar on the other hand is faked a lot but faked anavar is usually winny so it’s still great at leaning you up just without the strength increase. Personally I like started my test cycles with dbol or anabol for 6 weeks then run anavar for the next 6 weeks with 500mg a test the whole time.
Ai low dose with test ingections
Then for pct I like clomid at 50mg daily for first 2 weeks then 25mg daily for the last 2 weeks with a natural test booster alongside. These are all semi mild cycles with minimal sides and gain some serious mass

Nimrod2226

Awards
I have my personal supplier that I get mine from but I have ordered it online and found comparable quality. Test is almost never faked since it is such a cheap compound and usually the purity that it’s stated.
Anavar on the other hand is faked a lot but faked anavar is usually winny so it’s still great at leaning you up just without the strength increase. Personally I like started my test cycles with dbol or anabol for 6 weeks then run anavar for the next 6 weeks with 500mg a test the whole time.
Ai low dose with test ingections
Then for pct I like clomid at 50mg daily for first 2 weeks then 25mg daily for the last 2 weeks with a natural test booster alongside. These are all semi mild cycles with minimal sides and gain some serious mass
Ok awesome, thanks so much I appreciate it