Aas/sarm help please

S

stevenfalk26

Awards
So im looking to do my next bulking cycle here in roughly 2 months. I have a few questions

Going to have my hands on 60 25mg pills of dbol and was wondering what i should use along side of it.
Was thinking pinning trestolone acetate or a sarm or sarms like rad-140 amd LGD??
Would this type of a cycle make sense to run without a test base of some sort,
Also
For the dbol should i run 25mgs for 60 days, 37.5mg for 45 days or 50 mg for 30 days??
Ive heard oral only cycles are worthless but i find that hard tk believe.
My nutrition plan is on point andi have cycled twice before.
Plan to have letro on standby for gyno related issues and will use arimadex on cycle and nolva for pct.
thanks for the input!!!

P

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
So im looking to do my next bulking cycle here in roughly 2 months. I have a few questions

Going to have my hands on 60 25mg pills of dbol and was wondering what i should use along side of it.
Was thinking pinning trestolone acetate or a sarm or sarms like rad-140 amd LGD??
Would this type of a cycle make sense to run without a test base of some sort,
Also
For the dbol should i run 25mgs for 60 days, 37.5mg for 45 days or 50 mg for 30 days??
Ive heard oral only cycles are worthless but i find that hard tk believe.
My nutrition plan is on point andi have cycled twice before.
Plan to have letro on standby for gyno related issues and will use arimadex on cycle and nolva for pct.
thanks for the input!!!
no that wouldn't make sense. as I was reading this, it seemed like you needed to do ALOT more due diligence in your research, but then I read you said you ran 2 cycles.....what were they?

S

stevenfalk26

Awards
no that wouldn't make sense. as I was reading this, it seemed like you needed to do ALOT more due diligence in your research, but then I read you said you ran 2 cycles.....what were they?
They were deca&test e dbol kicker
Tren and test e
So treatolone acetate and dbol wouldnt make sense??

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seen people use dbol as a base

Trest can definitely be a base

But they are both wetter than a fat chick with a vibrator.

Can only imagine the challenge in controlling estro off that combo

S

stevenfalk26

Awards
Seen people use dbol as a base

Trest can definitely be a base

But they are both wetter than a fat chick with a vibrator.

Can only imagine the challenge in controlling estro off that combo
Lmao....
well if i was running arimidex at 1mg/day and had letro on hand, do you think that would be sufficient enough to keep my estro in check??
You think running a test e base at like 250mg/2x weekly would be a better route to go?? And dbol for a kickstarter the first month

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lmao....
well if i was running arimidex at 1mg/day and had letro on hand, do you think that would be sufficient enough to keep my estro in check??
You think running a test e base at like 250mg/2x weekly would be a better route to go?? And dbol for a kickstarter the first month
That’s a high adex dosage from what I’ve seen......but only you’ll know where your ai dosing needs to be but I think it would be hard to dial in on those compounds especially as you’ve not run trest before.

Personally I’d do test and dbol but I’m no pro with this so take that for what it’s worth

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao....
You kinda want both to be honest.. I think it's better to go take 50mg for a short time then lower dose for months especially without test.. Good luck keeping the gains. Just because you have enough pills doesn't mean you have to use them all you know.