Can't gain weight. Very confused.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started a cycle of tren and test 10 weeks ago and just did my last shot of tren today. Running at 330 tren 500 test a week. I was 182 before cycle and probably ten percent body fat. I was eating very clean and about 2800 cals a day. I've been eating around 4k a day macros being 35% protein 45% carbs 20%fats on average. I haven't done any cardio since I've been bulking and I used to do it 5 days a week. I currently weigh 184 and haven't gained any strength at all and look much more vascular but chubbier like I'm holding alot of water. I don't get why I can't gain any weight I usually gai n*** very quickly but this cycle is ****ing with my tdee alot. Any advice or input?

Pinggolfee96

Awards
  • Established
id be more concerned why you haven't gained any strength in ten weeks.
also if you're not gaining, you're not eating enough or tracking your calories correctly (prob both)

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like bunk gear maybe.
That's what I was thinking but the sides are definitely real, and the guy I got it from is an absolute monster, sex drives been thru the roof as well

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well first of all I'm wondering if you're counting correctly and second tren really isn't a mass gainer in terms of weight, everything is lean muscle, very little to no fat or water.

This stack is very potent and even at a deficit you should gain 5 lbs without problem. Test alone should do this so either your gear is bunk or you're doing something very wrong. Why don't you recount your calories, maybe even type it here so we can see what you're eating.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well first of all I'm wondering if you're counting correctly and second tren really isn't a mass gainer in terms of weight, everything is lean muscle, very little to no fat or water.

This stack is very potent and even at a deficit you should gain 5 lbs without problem. Test alone should do this so either your gear is bunk or you're doing something very wrong. Why don't you recount your calories, maybe even type it here so we can see what you're eating.
What I eat changes daily. But i put everything I eat into my tracker and I'm over 4k a day at minimum. Which is 1200 over what. I was eating and cutting out cardio. And that's minimum some days I'll eat 5+. My first assumption would be fake get too but if it was I'd be fat as **** right now not somehow still losing weight

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I eat changes daily. But i put everything I eat into my tracker and I'm over 4k a day at minimum. Which is 1200 over what. I was eating and cutting out cardio. And that's minimum some days I'll eat 5+. My first assumption would be fake get too but if it was I'd be fat as **** right now not somehow still losing weight
You should gain weight regardless... Tren will definitely clean up the intake but I still can't grasp it.. I'd still advice you to count my measuring rather than some calculator just to double check

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you actually measure the food you eat?
Yeah If I'm eating out ill just use the menu if it has it or I'll Google it. If it's a pre-made meal ill read the box. If I prep it I weigh everything before I eat it. I've read tren just burns calories just sitting still but didn't expect to this extent

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An example of my food intake for a day would be 3-4 servings of Wheaties in 2 cups 2% milk, 4-6 whole grain waffles, 3-4 eggs 2 egg whites, two scoops of whey, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, and I'll usually eat one meal out a day on this bulk which will be anywhere from 800-2500 cals depending on where I go. Hothead vs. Applebee's or something. I also eat 4 or 5 protein bars a day.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I certainly haven't eaten nearly as clean as I was since I'm trying to consume the extra cals and I couldn't eating super lean

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I certainly haven't eaten nearly as clean as I was since I'm trying to consume the extra cals and I couldn't eating super lean
Well it does seem very odd but I would again count the calories.. Start tomorrow and type down everything you eat during the day.

I think I ate around 500gr of carbs 200grams of protein and 100gr fat once I had tren at 400. And that should put me around 3700 calories and I was heavier than you and gained weight. Somewhere something is wrong and first and easiest step would be to start tomorrow and type down everything.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it does seem very odd but I would again count the calories.. Start tomorrow and type down everything you eat during the day.

I think I ate around 500gr of carbs 200grams of protein and 100gr fat once I had tren at 400. And that should put me around 3700 calories and I was heavier than you and gained weight. Somewhere something is wrong and first and easiest step would be to start tomorrow and type down everything.
Gained 7 lbs since this post been eating almost 5k a day. Also stopped tren and still on test so I feel it's mostly or all bloat

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gained 7 lbs since this post been eating almost 5k a day. Also stopped tren and still on test so I feel it's mostly or all bloat

I think 5k is too much and I'm questioning wether you actually had 5k. That should for most people your weight put you really high above maintenance.. Are you very active?

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think 5k is too much and I'm questioning wether you actually had 5k. That should for most people your weight put you really high above maintenance.. Are you very active?
I agree it's way too much but I wasnt gaining anything on 4k so I had to bump it up. I should only need 3k to 3250 to gain. I'm lightly active. Excluding when I work, which is in a warehouse walking all day. I'm assuming it's just teh gear that's not letting me gain weight. No other reason.. Usually I gain fat extremely easy. And yes it's for sure 5k. I've been tracking it on my calculator. It's quite easy to eat that when Im getting 1500 from protrin bars and over 2k when I go out to eat for dinner. Throw in lucnh and breakfast and possibly other snacks I'm at 5k fairly easy, Im not even hungry usually just addicted to eating lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree it's way too much but I wasnt gaining anything on 4k so I had to bump it up. I should only need 3k to 3250 to gain. I'm lightly active. Excluding when I work, which is in a warehouse walking all day. I'm assuming it's just teh gear that's not letting me gain weight. No other reason.. Usually I gain fat extremely easy. And yes it's for sure 5k. I've been tracking it on my calculator. It's quite easy to eat that when Im getting 1500 from protrin bars and over 2k when I go out to eat for dinner. Throw in lucnh and breakfast and possibly other snacks I'm at 5k fairly easy, Im not even hungry usually just addicted to eating lol
Well tren will eat your food up and store it as muscle so its possible you added more than you think but that doesn't change the fact that you're not completely happy with the results. Just eat more clean and less bars. I think it's possible you're eating a huge amount of carbs and it could be smart to lower that a little.

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well tren will eat your food up and store it as muscle so its possible you added more than you think but that doesn't change the fact that you're not completely happy with the results. Just eat more clean and less bars. I think it's possible you're eating a huge amount of carbs and it could be smart to lower that a little.
I wasn't eating much and then I read I should be eating a TON of carbs on tren since it can't store it as fat so I've been eating 400-500grams

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wasn't eating much and then I read I should be eating a TON of carbs on tren since it can't store it as fat so I've been eating 400-500grams
500 carbs is 2000 calories.. So where do the other 3000 come from? It's true but at some point it's just too much.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
300 of protein and the 200 fat
Yeah I just don't see that hold up at your weight.. That's a lot of fat and carbs and I don't believe you need that much protein either. I definitely can see how you add fat but I can't understand how you didn't gain more weight

DK0313

DK0313

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I just don't see that hold up at your weight.. That's a lot of fat and carbs and I don't believe you need that much protein either. I definitely can see how you add fat but I can't understand how you didn't gain more weight
Yeah I'm extremely confused on how this happens. But I pct in 13 days, run clomid, Novla, and Aromasin for 4 weeks then take two Monts off and Start another cycle. Just not sure what i should make my goal In between. Bulk, cut, or just try and maintain what I have.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm extremely confused on how this happens. But I pct in 13 days, run clomid, Novla, and Aromasin for 4 weeks then take two Monts off and Start another cycle. Just not sure what i should make my goal In between. Bulk, cut, or just try and maintain what I have.
Just change the diet and eat clean. You'll shred up and build if you do it right

jonnyroyal86

Awards
Sounds like bad gear. But Tren isn't a bulker, but your strength n sex drive does go up. If you want to blow up go Test, D-bol, n Deca. Good luck with your goal.

Jonnyroyal86

Glow

Awards
I think you are in a hurry to get results. Sometimes the body may not respond as we want despite following everything that is in the book. So I think you need to give it another cycle. If it does not give the expected results you may consider overhauling the exercises and changing the diet.