Natural anabolic

comandotech

comandotech

Awards
Friends please can you help me. after meeting the protein requirements, Bcaa, calories, that another supplement can help me gain mass naturally. I have 34 years hold. how about the ajuga turkes extrac from Bulksupplements
Santiago Importador.jpg

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Mate I’d get some lecithin granules instead if you’re after some natural mass. Stick a couple spoon fools in your shakes.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Black Lion Research Vector is the natty anabolic you are looking for, OP. Hundreds of positive reviews and literature to show the efficacy of the product.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For natural anabolics:

MassMax XT
X-Gels
Kingslayer
Epi-Plex
AlphaMax
M-Test
One from the Evomuse line

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Friends please can you help me. after meeting the protein requirements, Bcaa, calories, that another supplement can help me gain mass naturally. I have 34 years hold. how about the ajuga turkes extrac from Bulksupplements
If your diet and training are in check, there are some solid options available that can help. What are your current stats? (height, weight, age, training experience, etc.?). And what are your goals for using a natural anabolic?

Without knowing your background, I would still recommend something with a better ingredient profile for starters. As mentioned by others, Massmax XT and X-Gels are my two favorites for natural anabolic products. Trusted, studied ingredients with solid user feedback

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i'd like to know if anyone has run both vector and kingslayer. if so, which did you prefer better and why

Last edited:
AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
An increase or decrease of testosterone while they are physiological ranges has zero effect on muscle or strength
Every study done on weight lifting where they measured testosterone at the same time showed no correlation between beginning, end or increases in strength

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SNS X-gels is the most tried and true natty anabolic available. Studied effectiveness in trained men to increase both strength and mass... can't beat that.

Stacks really well with any lecithin product, ALCAR (SNS has this as well), GMS, or Forskolin product (something like alphamax or the old PES ABE).

Other options would be things like CEL Epi-Plex (epicatechin) or SNS Growth Factor XT (really great for improved sleep and recovery).

comandotech

comandotech

Awards
SNS X-gels is the most tried and true natty anabolic available. Studied effectiveness in trained men to increase both strength and mass... can't beat that.

Stacks really well with any lecithin product, ALCAR (SNS has this as well), GMS, or Forskolin product (something like alphamax or the old PES ABE).

Other options would be things like CEL Epi-Plex (epicatechin) or SNS Growth Factor XT (really great for improved sleep and recovery).
Thank you very much friend. SNS X-gels catches my attention. but why some say it aggravates injuries and hurts joints. greetings...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you very much friend. SNS X-gels catches my attention. but why some say it aggravates injuries and hurts joints. greetings...
The MoA for arachidonic acid is to INCREASE inflammation. It helps to “tear down” more muscle while you workout, therefore creating a stronger “build more” response by the body (the basic version ha). The inflammation can cause some extra joint pain or aggravate existing injuries a bit though as well so it’s best to take it at a good healthy point in your training. Most people only have very minor pain or discomfort from xgels outside of worse DOMS from the increased muscle damage. How you know it’s really working ;)

You can also add a joint support supp (dosed as far away from the xgels as possible) like SNS Joint support xt to help alleviate or mitigate these “sides”.

comandotech

comandotech

Awards
The MoA for arachidonic acid is to INCREASE inflammation. It helps to “tear down” more muscle while you workout, therefore creating a stronger “build more” response by the body (the basic version ha). The inflammation can cause some extra joint pain or aggravate existing injuries a bit though as well so it’s best to take it at a good healthy point in your training. Most people only have very minor pain or discomfort from xgels outside of worse DOMS from the increased muscle damage. How you know it’s really working ;)

You can also add a joint support supp (dosed as far away from the xgels as possible) like SNS Joint support xt to help alleviate or mitigate these “sides”.
Thank you very much friend. and please can you tell me what kind of lecithin. It is high in calories or how it works. I forgot to say that I am hectomorphic and I struggle to gain weight

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you very much friend. and please can you tell me what kind of lecithin. It is high in calories or how it works. I forgot to say that I am hectomorphic and I struggle to gain weight
Any lechithin granules will work. You want the fats to help emulsify the ara.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Laxogenin, but it is painfully expensive to use, and stops working quickly. I went up to 1000mg a day, and that's when it started to actually seem like a steroid. Before that it was all good pumps and good recovery. At a gram a day it was like I could lift a hundred sets for every muscle group, but it killed my appetite and I got indigestion badly. 7 Keto DHEA sped up my metabolism enough that the indigestion stopped and appetite resumed as normal. Then I ran out of laxogenin and money. However in the month after I upped it to 1 gram I gained a surprise 10lbs which I didn't expect because it was meant as a bridge between a cycle of andros and a cycle of DMZ. More of a place keeper than anything was what I had intended. I ended up with continued results almost as good as those andros. Super expensive though.

SARMS

Awards
Laxogenin, but it is painfully expensive to use, and stops working quickly. I went up to 1000mg a day, and that's when it started to actually seem like a steroid. Before that it was all good pumps and good recovery. At a gram a day it was like I could lift a hundred sets for every muscle group, but it killed my appetite and I got indigestion badly. 7 Keto DHEA sped up my metabolism enough that the indigestion stopped and appetite resumed as normal. Then I ran out of laxogenin and money. However in the month after I upped it to 1 gram I gained a surprise 10lbs which I didn't expect because it was meant as a bridge between a cycle of andros and a cycle of DMZ. More of a place keeper than anything was what I had intended. I ended up with continued results almost as good as those andros. Super expensive though.
Wow. That's impressive. I wonder if at 1000mg a day, the poor absorption as cancelled out and you really had high levels of Laxogenin in your system. I'd love to try that but, as you said, even with the highest dosages of 100mg in the good products, that's too expensive. Still, 10lbs? Are you sure? That's phenomenal

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow. That's impressive. I wonder if at 1000mg a day, the poor absorption as cancelled out and you really had high levels of Laxogenin in your system. I'd love to try that but, as you said, even with the highest dosages of 100mg in the good products, that's too expensive. Still, 10lbs? Are you sure? That's phenomenal
I was actually using the HTP laxogenin product at about ten tabs a day. I would dose two every three hours roughly.

I was also eating 4500 calories a day when not encumbered by digestive pains.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For natural anabolics:

MassMax XT
X-Gels
Kingslayer
Epi-Plex
AlphaMax
M-Test
One from the Evomuse line
I always get solid results from Mass Max XT. It's one of my favorites!!

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Guys!!!! After reading ton of threads regarding natural anabolics I'm going the BLR route: vector and FD. But i can buy Or1gin on sale for 20 pounds, is it worth to combine all three? VECTOR FD and OR1GIN. Thanks in advance

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. Laxo can be great, but the cost of it is not worth it for me. One would need to run super high doses to see results similar with products that are cheaper.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys!!!! After reading ton of threads regarding natural anabolics I'm going the BLR route: vector and FD. But i can buy Or1gin on sale for 20 pounds, is it worth to combine all three? VECTOR FD and OR1GIN. Thanks in advance
Yes.
Especially if you can get origin for 20.

The Vector, FD stack is the best currently available I think and Follidrones absorption enhancement package increases absorption of many of Vectors constituents making it even stronger. Solid stack choice!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great choice! This is my go to. Never tried origin but for that price why not.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long do you plan on running Vector + FD2 ? I Personally recommend 8-12 weeks. after 4 weeks you will just want more. After 3-4 weeks it really starts to shine

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Thanks Brundel and Studhorse for your answers. Yes, planning a minimun of 12 weeks. Maybe more if results are on point.
Next monday start the epic bulk phase, diet dialed, new old school hardcore gym that i love (been on a commercial like USA's 24 hour fitness, here in Spain, absolutely disgusting for say something soft and polite)
Thinking about also buy something extra: 1 andro, 4 andro would fit ok with FD and Vector, or MK 677, or a natty test boster.
Note that I'm 43 y.o. my test levels are on the low side, no bloodwork done but i don't feel like 20 years ago....

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Thanks Brundel and Studhorse for your answers. Yes, planning a minimun of 12 weeks. Maybe more if results are on point.
Next monday start the epic bulk phase, diet dialed, new old school hardcore gym that i love (been on a commercial like USA's 24 hour fitness, here in Spain, absolutely disgusting for say something soft and polite)
Thinking about also buy something extra: 1 andro, 4 andro would fit ok with FD and Vector, or MK 677, or a natty test boster.
Note that I'm 43 y.o. my test levels are on the low side, no bloodwork done but i don't feel like 20 years ago....
Viron by Black Lion Research would complete the Vector / Folidrone stack. You would be throwing away your money running natural compounds with Andro's. I am 50 years old and been running Folidrone for over 2.5 years and Vector since it came out and I am always running LJ100 or Viron.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Viron by Black Lion Research would complete the Vector / Folidrone stack. You would be throwing away your money running natural compounds with Andro's. I am 50 years old and been running Folidrone for over 2.5 years and Vector since it came out and I am always running LJ100 or Viron.
Yes listen to this, don’t run a prohorome cycle AND a natty stack. Even on an anabolic cycle you can only progress at a certain rate, when you hit that whatever you throw at it over and above is a waste.

If you are going to run prohormones then do that first and run the vector FD stack from around 2 weeks into pct for 12 weeks. Would help you keep gains from the cycle and potentially push on further.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I miss the old school hardcore gyms. Haven't been any around here in years.

jmero2

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just purchased 3 tubs of vector to go along with my fd2. I also have a bunch of exotherm, I think I'll start a lean bulk soon.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just purchased 3 tubs of vector to go along with my fd2. I also have a bunch of exotherm, I think I'll start a lean bulk soon.
Thats gonna be a good one!

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Thanks very much guys!!! Awesome info and help as always

Or1gin on it`s way from UK; and combro Vector/FD2 on it`s way from USA. Anxious to start!!!!

At least I will post my results with Vector/FD after 8 weeks of use.

phoenix4

phoenix4

Awards
Thanks very much guys!!! Awesome info and help as always

Or1gin on it`s way from UK; and combro Vector/FD2 on it`s way from USA. Anxious to start!!!!

At least I will post my results with Vector/FD after 8 weeks of use.