Animal Mass or Pro Complex Gainer?

Skinnydude1

Awards
Which mass gainer is better for lean muscle gains? I cannot access real food easily in the morning that's why I'm considering a mass gainer. I've never used 1 beforr

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Bone broth if you absolutely cannot access red meat or bacon in the morning. A 250g stick of pepperoni would not be bad either.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which mass gainer is better for lean muscle gains? I cannot access real food easily in the morning that's why I'm considering a mass gainer. I've never used 1 beforr
I’d stay away from mass gainers. Most of us on here prefer to make our own. It’s cheaper and healthier. Here are some ingredients I use for mine:

Whole milk, ice cream and/or yogurt, 2 fruits of choice, protein preference (mine is whey), peanut butter, EVOO, raw oats and ice.

Blend that up and enjoy!

On a side note, try drinking milk with every more (or at least more often). It’s very easy to add needed calories by adding milk.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
While I won’t disagree that making your own is best. iForce Mass Gainz is a product I would definitely recommend. I think it may be the only one with healthy complex carbs and none of the crap you don’t want. Pretty good stuff!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just add 5 table spoons of heavy cream to all your meals.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum! Mass gainers can help with overall calorie intake, but they are typically expensive and filled with filler carbs like maltodextrin. Would you be able to make a shake in the morning? Or pre-make a shake the night before?

I would suggest making your own gainer shake - Whey, PB, Oats, Fruit, and whatever else you enjoy. This is a much less expensive solution and you can tailor it to work with your macros.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Redcon 1 MRE is great BUT if you want to save money my goto was always a good protein powder, milk/milk substance (almond milk etc), PB and a banana, perhaps some fresh berries

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trying out this mre.
IMG_3829.jpg

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is that?
Testing out a mre chocolate bar looking thing from torem. They were at a show and it’s a product they were working on . I think it’s proteins aminos and lipids . It was a tad herby so let’s see if they come out with it.