Need advice!!! Seriously.

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
I have taken stenadrol 10 with milk thistle along with drinking Bcaa's while working out and taking protein shakes as well. Now that i have used the Stenadrol 10 and milk thistle i am now on Novaplex and YK11...Is this good stacks to gain size and strength??? What is the best products for muscle growth??? I wanna grow as quick as possible. Thanks for any advice.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have taken stenadrol 10 with milk thistle along with drinking Bcaa's while working out and taking protein shakes as well. Now that i have used the Stenadrol 10 and milk thistle i am now on Novaplex and YK11...Is this good stacks to gain size and strength??? What is the best products for muscle growth??? I wanna grow as quick as possible. Thanks for any advice.
Please do not take this in a negative way. At all. We are here to help you and not put you down in any way.

It sounds like you are new to the game and want to gain mass. You need to stay away from pro hormones and look into creating a diet and training routine that meets your goal(s). I’d love to help you develop a nice diet and scheme with helpful tips along the way. Of course we can include some basic staple supplements to help you get started.

First, please list you age, height, weight, training background as well as your typical diet and training routine.

Let me know if you are interested.

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
I am 45. 6'1 and 213...I am not new to weightlifting. I have a little size to me. Not a beginner.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 45. 6'1 and 213...I am not new to weightlifting. I have a little size to me. Not a beginner.
Sorry if I didn’t make it clear or if there was a misunderstanding. When I said new I meant new to supplements.

Do you know your bf% by chance?

Post up your routine and average daily food intake and let’s go from there.

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
21% bf i really dont eat well. My workout routine consist of something like this - Day 1 ; Chest - 5 sets 8-10 reps bb bench press, incline bb press 4 sets 8-10 reps, 4 sets Db flat bench press, 4 sets 8-10 reps cable crossovers. Tris - 5 sets 8-10 close grip bench press, 4 sets 8-10 reps overhead Db press, 4 sets 8 -10 reps straight bar pushdowns, 4 sets 8-10 reps rope push, 4 sets 8-10 reps Db kickbacks
Day 2 ; Back- 4 sets 8-10 reps Bentover Bb rows, 4 sets 8 -10 Db rows, 4 sets 8-10 reps lat pulldowns, 4 sets 8-10 reps seated rows. Biceps - 4 sets 8-10 reps Isolated curls, 4 sets 8-10 reps Hammer curls, 4 sets 8-10 reps machine preacher curls, 3 sets 8-10 standing curl bar curls wide, medium, and close, 4 sets 8-10 reps straight bar cable curls.
Day 3 - Rest
Day 4 - Shoulders -4 sets 8-10 reps Seated bb shoulder press, 4 sets 8-10 reps lateral raises, 4 sets 8-10 reps front raises, 4 sets 8 -10 reps machine shoulder press, 5 sets 8-10 reps BB Smith Machine front shrugs and rear shrugs, 4 sets 8-10 reps Db shrugs. Abs- 5 sets 8-10 reps Machine Crunch, 4 sets 10-15 Decline raises.
Day 5 ; Legs - 4 sets 8-10 reps Lunges, 4 sets 8-10 reps Squats, 4 sets 8-10 reps leg press, 4 sets 8-10 reps leg extension, 4 sets 8-10 reps lying leg curls, 5 sets standing BB calf raises, 4 sets 10 -12 reps seated calf raises.
Day 6 Rest
Day 7 Rest

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you want to play with Sarms/Ph's, look into Ostarine. With a good meal plan it will add lean mass and also lean you out but please do research. With many Sarms/PH's a PCT is required/suggested, not just an over the counter.

If you really need to maximize, add some cardio and clean up your meals.

Supplements are the last thing you want to add to a regime...

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
Man if you wanna put on some bulk an lose body fat just bite the bullet an buy some Dbol an a couple of vials of test e an jab ya bum twice a week with test e and start with 30 mgs a day of dbol an 500mg of test a week. Get some aromasine ( the AI that kills estrogen not arimadex it only suppresses estrogen and the estrogen is released when you stop taking the arimadex) but you only need half a tab or a full tab once a week, if u stack deca or tren don't even worry about an AI, u need to let the estrogen go a bit because deca an tren work better when e levels are higher if you put some mast in your stack it acts as an AI and will help burn off a bit more fat too. Sarms are ****, Pro hormones are ****,its really simple.2+2 =4 the natural male hormone testosterone + Weight training and a high protein clean diet will build muscle and burn fat the fastest, I get sore nips every now an then but I just ignore it an it goes away, ya don't start throating AI's at the first sign of anything, your body fat % is a bit high but not too high for a bit of dbol an 500 of test a week. As for pct with sarms, ya don't need it, ostarine on its own is useless it's like taking deca on its own, it needs to be stacked with The test base rad140 to have any effect an the only effect ostarine gives is better endurance to pump out extra reps. You can dose rad140 an ostarine so high that you get sore nuts without causing any endo damage an if ya want ya nuts to stop hurting ya back off on the doses, an ya don't even think about pct, the whole"point"of sarms is to avoid pct and injections but they make you dead dog tired on cycle and you lose all the gains you made after a few months.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Man if you wanna put on some bulk an lose body fat just bite the bullet an buy some Dbol an a couple of vials of test e an jab ya bum twice a week with test e and start with 30 mgs a day of dbol an 500mg of test a week.

Get some aromasine ( the AI that kills estrogen not arimadex it only suppresses estrogen and the estrogen is released when you stop taking the arimadex) but you only need half a tab or a full tab once a week, if u stack deca or tren don't even worry about an AI, u need to let the estrogen go a bit because deca an tren work better when e levels are higher if you put some mast in your stack it acts as an AI and will help burn off a bit more fat too.

Sarms are ****, Pro hormones are ****,its really simple.2+2 =4 the natural male hormone testosterone + Weight training and a high protein clean diet will build muscle and burn fat the fastest, I get sore nips every now an then but I just ignore it an it goes away, ya don't start throating AI's at the first sign of anything, your body fat % is a bit high but not too high for a bit of dbol an 500 of test a week.

As for pct with sarms, ya don't need it, ostarine on its own is useless it's like taking deca on its own, it needs to be stacked with The test base rad140 to have any effect an the only effect ostarine gives is better endurance to pump out extra reps. You can dose rad140 an ostarine so high that you get sore nuts without causing any endo damage an if ya want ya nuts to stop hurting ya back off on the doses, an ya don't even think about pct, the whole"point"of sarms is to avoid pct and injections but they make you dead dog tired on cycle and you lose all the gains you made after a few months.
My man, use paragraphs, and don't give anyone advise.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My man, use paragraphs, and don't give anyone advise.
What in the world did I just read haha.

I saw another post where he said sarms don't need serms for pct, thought he was joking maybe a troll or trying to ruin peoples lives

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What in the world did I just read haha.

I saw another post where he said sarms don't need serms for pct, thought he was joking maybe a troll or trying to ruin peoples lives
You read it right, and yes, he's a moron. Quite a few joining up and spreading bad information.

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
You read it right, and yes, he's a moron. Quite a few joining up and spreading bad information.
Yeah im I moron I'm wasting money on **** I don't need crushing my estrogen levels into the ground an doing PCT for sarms LOL all this over dosing on AI's and PCT on SARMS is the stupidest **** Ive ever read

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah im I moron I'm wasting money on **** I don't need crushing my estrogen levels into the ground an doing PCT for sarms LOL all this over dosing on AI's and PCT on SARMS is the stupidest **** Ive ever read
I'm not using paragraphs because that's the way you like it sport,pull ya head outta your ass, this isn't English class
I'll give whatever advice I like natty joe, what are you even doing on this forum? Get some juice into ya an shut the **** up
Calm yourself. You're raging.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll give whatever advice I like natty joe, what are you even doing on this forum? Get some juice into ya an shut the **** up
You said 2+2=4 well here's some math for you. Your advice had about 0.0% facts

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
21% bf i really dont eat well. My workout routine consist of something like this - Day 1 ; Chest - 5 sets 8-10 reps bb bench press, incline bb press 4 sets 8-10 reps, 4 sets Db flat bench press, 4 sets 8-10 reps cable crossovers. Tris - 5 sets 8-10 close grip bench press, 4 sets 8-10 reps overhead Db press, 4 sets 8 -10 reps straight bar pushdowns, 4 sets 8-10 reps rope push, 4 sets 8-10 reps Db kickbacks
Day 2 ; Back- 4 sets 8-10 reps Bentover Bb rows, 4 sets 8 -10 Db rows, 4 sets 8-10 reps lat pulldowns, 4 sets 8-10 reps seated rows. Biceps - 4 sets 8-10 reps Isolated curls, 4 sets 8-10 reps Hammer curls, 4 sets 8-10 reps machine preacher curls, 3 sets 8-10 standing curl bar curls wide, medium, and close, 4 sets 8-10 reps straight bar cable curls.
Day 3 - Rest
Day 4 - Shoulders -4 sets 8-10 reps Seated bb shoulder press, 4 sets 8-10 reps lateral raises, 4 sets 8-10 reps front raises, 4 sets 8 -10 reps machine shoulder press, 5 sets 8-10 reps BB Smith Machine front shrugs and rear shrugs, 4 sets 8-10 reps Db shrugs. Abs- 5 sets 8-10 reps Machine Crunch, 4 sets 10-15 Decline raises.
Day 5 ; Legs - 4 sets 8-10 reps Lunges, 4 sets 8-10 reps Squats, 4 sets 8-10 reps leg press, 4 sets 8-10 reps leg extension, 4 sets 8-10 reps lying leg curls, 5 sets standing BB calf raises, 4 sets 10 -12 reps seated calf raises.
Day 6 Rest
Day 7 Rest

Best product for muscle growth is.....wait for it.....wait......here it comes.....: FOOD.

This was a serious advise, because you posted your body fat -and your workout routine.
No answer to PED's as you didn't posted your age.

Visastorm

Banned
Awards
What does an average day nutrition look like in your day? What kind of food and how much?
My age - 45

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
You said 2+2=4 well here's some math for you. Your advice had about 0.0% facts
Ok you do ya pct for sarms an keep encouraging guys to crash their estrogen levels with AI's lol I can tell I don't like you as well. I can tell you've never used a PED in your life

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok you do ya pct for sarms an keep encouraging guys to crash their estrogen levels with AI's lol I can tell I don't like you as well. I can tell you've never used a PED in your life
Yeah and that's what we focus on? Out of all the things you said you think my main concern is an ai for sarms.. I definitely wouldn't run that with sarms personally.

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
Yeah and that's what we focus on? Out of all the things you said you think my main concern is an ai for sarms.. I definitely wouldn't run that with sarms personally.
You are just backtracking now, I'm off to the gym

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man if you wanna put on some bulk an lose body fat just bite the bullet an buy some Dbol an a couple of vials of test e an jab ya bum twice a week with test e and start with 30 mgs a day of dbol an 500mg of test a week. Get some aromasine ( the AI that kills estrogen not arimadex it only suppresses estrogen and the estrogen is released when you stop taking the arimadex) but you only need half a tab or a full tab once a week, if u stack deca or tren don't even worry about an AI, u need to let the estrogen go a bit because deca an tren work better when e levels are higher if you put some mast in your stack it acts as an AI and will help burn off a bit more fat too. Sarms are ****, Pro hormones are ****,its really simple.2+2 =4 the natural male hormone testosterone + Weight training and a high protein clean diet will build muscle and burn fat the fastest, I get sore nips every now an then but I just ignore it an it goes away, ya don't start throating AI's at the first sign of anything, your body fat % is a bit high but not too high for a bit of dbol an 500 of test a week. As for pct with sarms, ya don't need it, ostarine on its own is useless it's like taking deca on its own, it needs to be stacked with The test base rad140 to have any effect an the only effect ostarine gives is better endurance to pump out extra reps. You can dose rad140 an ostarine so high that you get sore nuts without causing any endo damage an if ya want ya nuts to stop hurting ya back off on the doses, an ya don't even think about pct, the whole"point"of sarms is to avoid pct and injections but they make you dead dog tired on cycle and you lose all the gains you made after a few months.
Who da fcuk is this guy and what da fcuk is this bullsh1ttery??