Need suggestions on a weight gain - bulk cycle

swole_on

swole_on

Awards
Hello all,
I'm 43 years old done few PH cycles in the past. 2004-2008
I'm looking for a good weight gain plan and bulk cycle.
So far I have:
ON - Mass Gainer
ON - Whey
BCAA
Creatine
Orange Triad
My meal plan as of now:
Meal 1: Breakfast
Egg Whites
Lean Meat
Oatmeal
Blueberries

Meal 2
Chicken
Brown Rice
Broccoli

Meal 3
Turkey
Sweet Potato
Asparagus

Meal 4: Post-workout
Whey

Meal 5: Afternoon Snack
Bagel
Almond Butter

Meal 6: Dinner
Steak
Sweet Potato
Green Beans
Almonds

Meal 7: Evening Snack
Egg Whites
Almond Butter

I like to know when I should I take the weight gainer, I'm fine with taken something off the meal plan to compensate.

Now for a good bulk cycle product/supplement?
I do have Hi-tech 1-Ad on hand, but open to other suggestions for a 43 year old man..
Thanks for your time.

Spartan lean

Awards
Hello all,
So far I have:
ON - Mass Gainer
ON - Whey
BCAA
Creatine
Orange Triad
My meal plan as of now:
Egg Whites
Lean Meat
Oatmeal
Blueberries

Meal 2
Chicken
Brown Rice
Broccoli

Meal 3
Turkey
Sweet Potato
Asparagus

Whey

Bagel
Almond Butter

Steak
Sweet Potato
Green Beans
Almonds

Egg Whites
Almond Butter

I like to know when I should I take the weight gainer, I'm fine with taken something off the meal plan to compensate.

I do have Hi-tech 1-Ad on hand, but open to other suggestions for a 43 year old man..
Thanks for your time.
Just started a cycle with Vector. Its a new product by Black Lion Research. It has really helped with increasing my hunger a lot. Eating enough has always been an issue for me but not on Vector.
Its pretty early in my cycle but enjoying it already. There are a handfull of threads going on here as well as a contest.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello all,
So far I have:
ON - Mass Gainer
ON - Whey
BCAA
Creatine
Orange Triad
My meal plan as of now:
Egg Whites
Lean Meat
Oatmeal
Blueberries

Meal 2
Chicken
Brown Rice
Broccoli

Meal 3
Turkey
Sweet Potato
Asparagus

Whey

Bagel
Almond Butter

Steak
Sweet Potato
Green Beans
Almonds

Egg Whites
Almond Butter

Thanks for your time.
You ever thought about Test instead of PH's? Better gains... Just the injections a problem? I dont like the idea of pro hormones in terms of the liver etc Also alot are untested in the long term.

Not advocating it though! If PH's give you the desired results then fair play.

For me personally i prefer a daily target than when i get meal frequency or shakes etc.. Hit my macros for the day. The key is a calorie surplus and adequate protein to grow your muscle. I dont like Mass Gainers personally. Alot seem to be bulked out with unneccesary sugars. Not them all but some seem to add alot of sugars to raise the caloric value and also for more carbs. If your looking for calorie's i would go for making your own shakes. Stick some olive oil in with your protein shakes or a lump of almond/peanut butter? I get 90% of my calories from food. I have a crazy appetite so i prefer to eat food. Does this yield better results? Might do.. Might not. Just personal preference. Try making your own mass shake? Protein powder (Get a good flavour) or for me i use powdered peanut butter to flavour. Throw in egg white's ' Oats ' Honey ' then to add calories then peanut butter is decent or olive oil (You wont taste this or change the consistency by much) even with shakes if your blending then throwing in kale or spinach leaves would be a healthy addition and you wont taste it either as long as you use a good flavouring. Will look a dreadful colour but who cares! Taste will be nice. A homemade gainer shake will be healthier. Less additives ' Less non complex carbs etc

Your diet seems pretty good though. Covers everything you need. Just remember that you need to be in a surplus. You can have every *clean* food thier is but if your not in a surplus you can't gain... Unless your completely new to lifting that is. From reading though you know your stuff.

Also... Whats your training split? Push Pull Legs?

Straightforwa

Awards
Simple eat and just run 500mgs of test these sarams or peptides are not going to put on much more mass than if u just added extra calories to be honest.

Braveheart43

Awards
If your really looking for cal.s. There is Russian Bear 5000. 3 scoops is 5000/cal

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weight or muscles without fat and water?

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
Simple eat and just run 500mgs of test these sarams or peptides are not going to put on much more mass than if u just added extra calories to be honest.
This is the right advice, forget the fads, an the shiny packaging get 500ml of test e into ya a week an Kick start it with 30 mgs of dbol a day and you can thank us in 12 weeks time, do ya research get the right guage pins , ( the injections don't even hurt) watch a YouTube video or 2 on how to inject test, be hygienic an alcohol swab ya vials an the injection site and you won't have any problems.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is the right advice, forget the fads, an the shiny packaging get 500ml of test e into ya a week an Kick start it with 30 mgs of dbol a day and you can thank us in 12 weeks time, do ya research get the right guage pins , ( the injections don't even hurt) watch a YouTube video or 2 on how to inject test, be hygienic an alcohol swab ya vials an the injection site and you won't have any problems.
This is you with your first post on AM just 7 posts ago
G’day everyone,
First time poster here, I’m on my first cycle right now I started on the 18/05/18 with 40mg a day of Dbol and 500 mg of Test E split into 2 x 250...
I want to be nice here, but I can't. STOP giving advice.

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
This is you with your first post on AM just 7 posts ago

I want to be nice here, but I can't. STOP giving advice.
What's the problem? Ive been around the stuff for years I've just been too lazy to get into it, I'm in it now, and having no problems what advice have I given that's incorrect?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's the problem? Ive been around the stuff for years I've just been too lazy to get into it, I'm in it now, and having no problems what advice have I given that's incorrect?
That's not apparent, though it may be true. When one sees you've started your first cycle of Test, and then that's your advice to someone, the appearance isn't what you would think. You certainly made it clear in this post how the intention is to help the gent, so in that regard, I'll step back my comment. (Additionally however, stating one doesn't need a PCT for SARMS just rings false. Being shut down from LGD or any PED requires a decent Mini-PCT at least and rest / recuperation / bridge.)

I might be concerned for his BP, and other vitals. You've been around this for a while and just started but the exposure and on-hand support is there along with most likely encouragement in a positive way. It's also a scheduled substance he may not wish to delve into and the ease at which it was offered as a solution. Not everyone's comfort level is the same. That would explain the popularity of SARMS and PH's , and of course natural solutions that take advantage of new gains.

The OP is 43 so there is that to consider and why the bulk? I question the need at 43. Vanity? Sports performance related?
What are his specific stats besides 43 and a few PH cycles?

Weight:
Programming:
TDEE: (Total Daily Energy Expenditure in Calories)
Body Fat %: (Some say you don't need to be lean before bulking or using AAS) I think it minimizes the sides, and maximizes lean bulk and this has to do more with vanity than performance, but also health. (i.e., Blood Pressure, E2)

If you're going to dispense advice, knowing your audience helps, and in this case you need to help people get to know you. Find out more about the person you want to help.

Welcome to AM from the USA (Love Australia)

-M

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some people think knowledge comes with reputation/status or amount of comments which just isn't true but I can definitely see myself listening more to these people since its really the only way for me to know I'm talking to a guy that's been around for a long time.

But no your opinion matters just as much even if you have 0 posts. Mike Arnold is probably the guy with the most knowledge and he's far from the most active on this page.

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
That's not apparent, though it may be true. When one sees you've started your first cycle of Test, and then that's your advice to someone, the appearance isn't what you would think. You certainly made it clear in this post how the intention is to help the gent, so in that regard, I'll step back my comment. (Additionally however, stating one doesn't need a PCT for SARMS just rings false. Being shut down from LGD or any PED requires a decent Mini-PCT at least and rest / recuperation / bridge.)

I might be concerned for his BP, and other vitals. You've been around this for a while and just started but the exposure and on-hand support is there along with most likely encouragement in a positive way. It's also a scheduled substance he may not wish to delve into and the ease at which it was offered as a solution. Not everyone's comfort level is the same. That would explain the popularity of SARMS and PH's , and of course natural solutions that take advantage of new gains.

The OP is 43 so there is that to consider and why the bulk? I question the need at 43. Vanity? Sports performance related?
What are his specific stats besides 43 and a few PH cycles?

Weight:
Programming:
TDEE: (Total Daily Energy Expenditure in Calories)
Body Fat %: (Some say you don't need to be lean before bulking or using AAS) I think it minimizes the sides, and maximizes lean bulk and this has to do more with vanity than performance, but also health. (i.e., Blood Pressure, E2)

If you're going to dispense advice, knowing your audience helps, and in this case you need to help people get to know you. Find out more about the person you want to help.

Welcome to AM from the USA (Love Australia)

-M
Mate research sarms, the whole point of their development is so they don't shutdown natural test production. Ive mucked around with sarms and cartarine and growth hormone secretoques an Ive taken hefty doses an never once shutdown natural test production, sarms like rad140 act like HCG and put your nuts into overdrive to supply the body with extra test, the opposite to shut down, running PCT with drugs made for women with breast cancer when you are not shut down and don't have high estrogen levels is ridiculous.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mate research sarms, the whole point of their development is so they don't shutdown natural test production. Ive mucked around with sarms and cartarine and growth hormone secretoques an Ive taken hefty doses an never once shutdown natural test production, sarms like rad140 act like HCG and put your nuts into overdrive to supply the body with extra test, the opposite to shut down, running PCT with drugs made for women with breast cancer when you are not shut down and don't have high estrogen levels is ridiculous.
  • I've read the studies on SARMS; GH Secretagogues; and PPARx (alpha; delta; gamma and pan) agonists.[SUP]1[/SUP]
  • Show me how RAD 140 behaves like HCG and doesn't suppress.
  • Just because you don't feel shut down doesn't mean you're not.
At the doses take for the purpose of muscle preservation in patients with muscle wasting disease for example, it is far less than taken for body building. You will be suppressed or shut down depending on the dose and the SARM. It's irresponsible to state one does not need a PCT for a SARM cycle.

Cardarine (GW501516) and Ibutamoren (MK677) don't shut you down or suppress because they aren't SARMS. Neither are a few others such as Stenabolic (SR9009).

Please show me the science, not talk from a SARMS sales sites. Real studies, or logs with pre and post bloods.
The only people on SARMS cycles whom do not need PCT are those on TRT. We try to avoid bro-science here.

[SUP]1[/SUP]https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17710237

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn’t believe my eyes when I read that SARMS don’t suppress your HPTA. Tons of information out there that prove it.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Ive personally seen bloodwork from multiple peopl running only rad140 that went from mid-normal range test levels (5-600) to 100 or lower 2 months later. Rad140 does not act like hcg lol

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
If your really looking for cal.s. There is Russian Bear 5000. 3 scoops is 5000/cal
I have used this Russoan Bears 5000 and it makes strong erections from testosterones boosting on morning times and for sexing. Also has testicles from bull (high quality) colustrum, boron, and creatines of 5g.

Is recommended. I wait until local bazaar or yard sales having and buy many jugs. Also making shakes with Russean Bears with dd spirulina, fish eyeballs juice, and cow anus.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I have used this Russoan Bears 5000 and it makes strong erections from testosterones boosting on morning times and for sexing. Also has testicles from bull (high quality) colustrum, boron, and creatines of 5g.

Is recommended. I wait until local bazaar or yard sales having and buy many jugs. Also making shakes with Russean Bears with dd spirulina, fish eyeballs juice, and cow anus.
Wtf

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I keep thinking of that old SNL skit.......
We are, two wild and crazy guys!

You guys are probably all too young to remember it. Much sad.

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I've eaten deep fried mountain oysters. Not really my aforte, but to each their own.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Whenever a meal plan gets posted up here, every single time someone is having trouble gaining weight they are not eating beef

Chicken, turkey etc is cheap for a reason :)
No need for whey or creatine or BCAA if you're eating beef

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
Whenever a meal plan gets posted up here, every single time someone is having trouble gaining weight they are not eating beef

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Pmsl, you’re the best troll ever bro. Every post makes me smile, I always picture borat when I read them for some reason.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

You got shares in a beef producers by any chance Alex lol

I’m starting to think you shank one out with a sirloin wrapped round it ��

Country

Awards
For a weight gainer clean gainer is hands down the best ive used it doesn't fill up half the blender tastes great and not filled with all the crap to get the high cal content

Country

Awards
You ever thought about Test instead of PH's? Better gains... Just the injections a problem? I dont like the idea of pro hormones in terms of the liver etc Also alot are untested in the long term.

Not advocating it though! If PH's give you the desired results then fair play.

For me personally i prefer a daily target than when i get meal frequency or shakes etc.. Hit my macros for the day. The key is a calorie surplus and adequate protein to grow your muscle. I dont like Mass Gainers personally. Alot seem to be bulked out with unneccesary sugars. Not them all but some seem to add alot of sugars to raise the caloric value and also for more carbs. If your looking for calorie's i would go for making your own shakes. Stick some olive oil in with your protein shakes or a lump of almond/peanut butter? I get 90% of my calories from food. I have a crazy appetite so i prefer to eat food. Does this yield better results? Might do.. Might not. Just personal preference. Try making your own mass shake? Protein powder (Get a good flavour) or for me i use powdered peanut butter to flavour. Throw in egg white's ' Oats ' Honey ' then to add calories then peanut butter is decent or olive oil (You wont taste this or change the consistency by much) even with shakes if your blending then throwing in kale or spinach leaves would be a healthy addition and you wont taste it either as long as you use a good flavouring. Will look a dreadful colour but who cares! Taste will be nice. A homemade gainer shake will be healthier. Less additives ' Less non complex carbs etc

Your diet seems pretty good though. Covers everything you need. Just remember that you need to be in a surplus. You can have every *clean* food thier is but if your not in a surplus you can't gain... Unless your completely new to lifting that is. From reading though you know your stuff.

Also... Whats your training split? Push Pull Legs?
Agree 100 percent as for weight gainers go clean gainer is the only 1 id use regular scoops. Where most of them fill the whole blender this one is just like a protein shake 500plus cals with none of that extra bs sugar filler.

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
You got shares in a beef producers by any chance Alex lol

I’m starting to think you shank one out with a sirloin wrapped round it ��
I wish I got kickbacks from the beef industry!