Need help

agnos

agnos

Awards
Hey guys looking for a few tips on bulking just finished a cut currently sitting at 73 kg train 6 days minimal cardio as i am a painter for work and i train after so i burn enough.... for my bulk i was thinking going based off a 5000 calorie diet.

Breakfast - 4 eggs, 4 bacon rashers, 2 toast = 900-1000 calories

During day - 2 bsn mass gainer shakes 1200 calories each and 2 almond chocolate bars 100-200 calories

Post workout - creamy pesto pasta ( my staple great for recovery)

Dinner 3 nights steak and mash, 2 nights chicken and rice.

Only supplements i take are mk-677, bcaa's and mesomorph for pre workout.. any suggestions that have worked for you or supplements that wont suppress that you know of would be great.

My stats are 6ft, 73kg and id say between 10-13 bf%.

Attachments

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MassMax XT is great for bulking. It will increase your appetite, so eating more is not an issue. Judging by your current diet, you probably need more calories to successfully bulk, but I am just estimating off the top of my head. In an 8 week period, users have report a 6-7 pound weight gain, but a more favorable body composition. Also, recovery is increased some, which would be great since you have a physically demanding job.

Do you have an exact breakdown of calories, fat, carbs, and protein? What does your training look like?

agnos

agnos

Awards
Thanks man nah i havnt really gone into great detail keep it pretty simple iv been doing training wise monday- back & biceps, tuesday chest & tries, wed legs abs, rest and repeat i do 4-5 sets each exersize and go for 8-12 rep range

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Looking solid! I would second Massmax as a good option to add in. With the two 1200kcal shakes, your calorie intake is solid. Massmax would definitely help with your appetite if you find it challenging to fit in extra meals/calories.

Also, have you considered what preworkout you plan to look toward after the last of the Mesomorph is gone? There are a few great threads on preworkout products on AM, but I would highly recommend checking out Hypermax XT as well.

agnos

agnos

Awards
Thanks guys! Yeah my plan was to get pure dmaa and add that into a pump formula what do you recon?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Yeah my plan was to get pure dmaa and add that into a pump formula what do you recon?
That doesn't sound like a bad plan. Vasomax or High Volume + DMAA and maybe caffeine would be a killer preworkout stack

agnos

agnos

Awards
Im trying to figure out atm wether its the stim from caffeine or just all stims in generall that kill pumps.. have you played around with that at all

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im trying to figure out atm wether its the stim from caffeine or just all stims in generall that kill pumps.. have you played around with that at all
Are you sure it is stims that kill you pump? Hydration plays a big key in that. Again, with your physical job, you may need more water and electrolytes. Also, make sure you get plenty of carbs.

agnos

agnos

Awards
Iv thought that too but i usually alway get 3-4 litres a day so that shouldnt be the issue

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've found that higher stim preworkouts can have an impact on my pump. And honestly, I notice it a lot with DMAA. Since stimulants can cause vasoconstriction, it's definitely possible that a higher dose of stims is impacting your pump.

I've found that a moderately dosed pre is best, and I stay away from DMAA. I prefer caffeine and eria for stimulants, and adding in a pump product is always beneficial. I do get great pumps from Hypermax XT alone too

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iv thought that too but i usually alway get 3-4 litres a day so that shouldnt be the issue
I would up it a little. I am a teacher, so I'm on my feet, but not doing anything physical, and I get about 5.5 liters a day

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Simple but when I bulk, I really focus on milk, peanut butter and oatmeal. Of course I get my main food in but those are consumed throughout the day. Easy calories and carbs.