Dianabol+test+deca cycle help

maxmax0748

Awards
Hello! My friends. I am 25 years 80 kg. This is my 2 cycle.
My first one was 2 years ago. I had nandrotest and dianabol. I enjoyed but I had a brake because of my work. And now I am back and want to start again.
My cycle sounds like this :
1-10 weeks deca 300 once a week
1-12 weks test e 300 twice a week (600)
1-6 weeks dianabol 40 mg a day split in 2 times
1-12 weeks arimidex 0.5 eod
6-12 weeks hcg 250iu twice a week
Pct
14-17 weeks Clomid 50/20/20/20
14-17 weeks nolva 40/20/20/20
1-17 weeks liv52 and milk thistle

Or

1-14 weeks deca 300 once a week
1-16 weks test e 300 twice a week (600)
1-6 weeks dianabol 40 mg a day split in 2 times
1-16 weeks arimidex 0.5 eod
8-16 weeks hcg 250iu twice a week
Pct
19-22 weeks Clomid 50/20/20/20
19-22 weeks nolva 40/20/20/20
19-22 weeks liv52 and milk thistle

To use adex in the break weeks between cycle and ptc?
To add proviron?
Please if I forgot something or if I need to add something or remove HELP me.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I'm running something very similar but I'm using npp. Was thinking about using proviron or masteron once I start the npp as well. Hope someone replies.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No that looks good. Nice mild mass and strength builder. Your going to hold some water..but nice cycle. Ive done the same, had good results

Straightforwa

Awards
Your 25 or 26 and 80kgs after already cycling? U need to put on size instead of stacking those 3 just run test alone and eat till u put some size on ur a beginner in cycling and size and i dont mean that in a bad way u dont need deca and dbol. Run test at 500mgs per week and stay with that until u stop growing eat eat eat.

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
Get rid of all the AI's man!!! Ya crashing ya estrogen levels, deca needs higher e levels to get the most out of it, take 0.5 a week of arimadex Tops, I'm on the same cycle you're on an Im backin off to 0.25 arimadex a week, an forget wasting ya money running HCG the whole cycle unless ya planning on getting the Mrs pregnant the whole cycle? Just inflate ya nuts with HCG every second day until ya nuts start to hurt starting a few days after ya last test injection I'd be getting aromasine instead of arimadex too I'll let you google why, and always run ya test at least 100mgs a week higher than ya deca to keep ya dick working, I'd leave out the Clomid in ya PCT an just stick to the nolva since you are running HCG and an AI already over doin estrogen suppression and PCT can be just as bad as not doin it at all, ya PCT is too heavy man

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
Run test lower than deca
To guarantee deca dick? I don't know why you would run deca higher than ya test ever? The only way you could get away with it is with caber

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To guarantee deca dick? I don't know why you would run deca higher than ya test ever? The only way you could get away with it is with caber
Yeah you surely need to have 600mg of test to keep your dick up. There are no magic dosage since everyone reacts differently. I have never experienced deca dick and low test will surely keep your dick up. Deca is a better compound and therefore you want that to be your mass builder. High test just give more estrogen.

You always run caber with a 19 noir. High test will almost guarantee sides and instead of caber you'll now need an ai so what's your point?

Onthadoor

Onthadoor

Awards
Yeah you surely need to have 600mg of test to keep your dick up. There are no magic dosage since everyone reacts differently. I have never experienced deca dick and low test will surely keep your dick up. Deca is a better compound and therefore you want that to be your mass builder. High test just give more estrogen.

You always run caber with a 19 noir. High test will almost guarantee sides and instead of caber you'll now need an ai so what's your point?
My point is for 19 nor drugs like deca and tren rely on estrogen to work properly, you want your estrogen levels higher when using deca or tren , you are limiting the drugs effectiveness by stopping estrogen production. And running test higher that 19 nor drugs is one-way to hold onto your libido and increase the estrogen 19 nor drugs feed off

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My point is for 19 nor drugs like deca and tren rely on estrogen to work properly, you want your estrogen levels higher when using deca or tren , you are limiting the drugs effectiveness by stopping estrogen production. And running test higher that 19 nor drugs is one-way to hold onto your libido and increase the estrogen 19 nor drugs feed off
That's not really true though. People React very differently to deca and if you're saying that high test gives better gains than low test absolutely.. If you say high test gives better gains than high deca then no.

Basically you can run both high but to have as safe cycle as possible and as good gains as possible while maintaining libido you want lower test and higher deca. Deca is the better builder here and the only way to make the cycle stronger is to increase one or the other but going too high on anything will obviously make it more harsh.