Macro help to bridge out of keto into lean bulk

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently cutting and doing a loose CDK and have dropped 11 lbs in the last 5 wks, with the help of 11kt and Dermacrine. Anyway, my plan is to run Follidrone/Laxo/Alphamax XT after PCT for 12 wks until I bulk with LGD/MK/Sup3r-Epi Elite. I'm trying to figure out how to manipulate my macros during PCT leading into the LGD lean bulk run. So far, I'm thinking of stopping the CDK during my PCT so I can introduce carbs back into my diet slowly, since I'll go hypo carb free running Foli... Should I start eating for a clean bulk during the 12 weeks of running Follidrone? Or eat at maintenance cals? What should my macros look like to efficiently keep fat off after dropping the keto diet?

I'm 35, 5'8" and 163. Been lifting a year and have cut 67lbs in that time.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the progress brother. Keep in mind that you will gain some weight on the scale back when you end CKD due to water weight. If I were in your position, I would end CKD with a moderate 24 hour carb up and begin a balanced diet the following day at maintenance calories for your PCT. The reason for that is because if you're in a deficit while coming off of a cycle you are putting your body in a bad position for optimal recovery.

I think utilizing follidrone, laxo, and Alphamax XT while re-entering a standard diet at maintenance will be a perfect transition. Alphamax XT will help to keep you lean and it will help with recovery and proper hormone function.

From there I would begin to increase carbs very slowly as you begin your mean bulk. Luckily there isn't much of an issue reintroducing carbs after CKD, just a small bit of water weight gain. Reintroducing carbs after SKD can be a problem for some depending on how long they've been doing it for, but with a CKD you should be all set

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Nutrition / Health 12
C Nutrition / Health 12
Honey Nutrition / Health 19
C Weight Loss 10
Jflynny18 Nutrition / Health 2