how my diet looks for bulking any thing helps

Cf19

Awards
Mass gaining diet

Meal 1/ pre workout meal/ 1 hour before workout

6 eggs

1/2banana

1 cup steel oats

Meal 2/ post work out meal 30 minutes or less after work out.

2 scoops whey protein

1 scoop mass gainer supp

1 fruit

Meal 3

Turkey sandwich on wheat bread with light mayo

1 cup brown rice

1 large salad

Meal 4

6 eggs

1 cup oats

½ banana

Meal 5

1 chicken breast, beef patty or fish.

1 cup brown rice

1 large salad

Meal 6

2 scoops ceasing protein before bed.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Height? Weight? Macro breakdown? Also, way too much protein in powder form for my liking. Ditch the mass gainer too IMO. If you're set on on a mass gainer, make your own.

jaces

jaces

Awards
Mass gaining diet

Meal 1/ pre workout meal/ 1 hour before workout

6 eggs

1/2banana

1 cup steel oats

Meal 2/ post work out meal 30 minutes or less after work out.

2 scoops whey protein

1 scoop mass gainer supp

1 fruit

Meal 3

Turkey sandwich on wheat bread with light mayo

1 cup brown rice

1 large salad

Meal 4

6 eggs

1 cup oats

½ banana

Meal 5

1 chicken breast, beef patty or fish.

1 cup brown rice

1 large salad

Meal 6

2 scoops ceasing protein before bed.
Ditch the banana pwo ,, it has a lot of fructose that wl go to the liver and gt stored as fat nt glycogen , rather opt for sweets like jellybeans that are pure glukose

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ditch the banana pwo ,, it has a lot of fructose that wl go to the liver and gt stored as fat nt glycogen , rather opt for sweets like jellybeans that are pure glukose
A banana isn't a bad thing if OP likes it. I would say that the electrolyte advantages outweigh amy negatives.

Also just opt for a more ripe banana, starting to brown ideally, as they contain much less fructose.

ctoph11

ctoph11

Awards
A banana isn't a bad thing if OP likes it. I would say that the electrolyte advantages outweigh amy negatives.

Also just opt for a more ripe banana, starting to brown ideally, as they contain much less fructose.
I do agree with Driven here on all accounts. I personally don't see a huge problem with the amount of protein in powder form, though as Ant is probably referring to, it is always better to get your macros in food form to account for all of your micros as well. Plus taking in 2 scoops of protein and a mass gainer may be a bit hard on your stomach all at once. I would try to space it out if you are going to continue with all of that powder in a day.

But it really deals with your macros and what they should be based on your height and weight. As much as I hate some of them, try to find a good macro and calorie calculator online that can give you a good amount of everything you need. If you don't want to do that, feel free to message me and I would be happy to try to work something out for you as well. Then, I would say get a good app and track your macros in a day and adjust them as needed.

Good Luck!

modmustang97g

Awards
I would recommend more lean meat. Also, careful with the high fiber oats and such as they make it harder to eat enough volume.

Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Awards
Hey man i would cut the protein powder out and replace that with solid food. I would also replace the turkey sandwich with a lean beef or chicken. As far as the protein powder i would probably just do two scoops post workout for the max the whole day. The rest of your protein just get from solid meals, for instance replace your casein at night with cottage cheese.

How often are you incorporating cheat meals?