Grade/Critique my Nutrition Plan (and advice on when to consume fats)

zbasel

Awards
Hey guys! First I'd like to state my goals, which are to gain Ten pounds of lean muscle mass in around 7-8 Months (might be unrealistic). I'd also would like to increase my strength, and weight goals for Flat Bench, Straight Leg Deadlift, and Traditional Squat. My current stats:

Weight: 150.5-152
Height: 5'6"-5"6" and Half.
BF %: Haven't got it tested but, I have visible definition relaxed (triceps, quads, biceps) Some light veins in relaxed stage. Abdominal muscles are visible. Love handles have a healthy pinch of fat. Best guess 8-10% body fat?

My lifting stats:
Bench: 205 (8-10X) 60days ago (225 10x)
Squat: 275 (8-10x 60days ago (315 10x)
SL Deadlift: 195 (8x) 60days ago (Little Less)

(I've lost about 2-4 pounds of muscle over the summer, and my strength has declined somewhat)

Proposed Nutrition Plan: ( Still need to add fats, advice?)
Meal 1- 60g Carbs, 35g Proteins
Meal 2- 60g Carbs, 35g Proteins
Pre-Workout- Fruit, Preworkout Mix. 30g Carbs, 12.5 Protein
Post-Workout- Dextrose 10g, Protein 25gs.
Meal 3- 40g Carbs, 35g Proteins
Meal 4- 0g Carbs, 35g Proteins
Meal 5- 0g Carbs, 35g Proteins
Meal 6- 0g Carbs, 25g Proteins

Totals: 235g Proteins, 190g Carbs, Fat?
1700 Calories
What do you guys think about this plan? I'll being moving into college for my junior year allowing me to follow more of a routine.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Hey guys! First I'd like to state my goals, which are to gain Ten pounds of lean muscle mass in around 7-8 Months (might be unrealistic). I'd also would like to increase my strength, and weight goals for Flat Bench, Straight Leg Deadlift, and Traditional Squat. My current stats:

BF %: Haven't got it tested but, I have visible definition relaxed (triceps, quads, biceps) Some light veins in relaxed stage. Abdominal muscles are visible. Love handles have a healthy pinch of fat. Best guess 8-10% body fat?

My lifting stats:

(I've lost about 2-4 pounds of muscle over the summer, and my strength has declined somewhat)

1700 Calories
What do you guys think about this plan? I'll being moving into college for my junior year allowing me to follow more of a routine.
Your total macros should be closer to 225p/75f/250-300c(depends on your bmr) and you should have more food periworkout.

zbasel

Awards
Okay that's great but If I don't know where to put them that isn't going to help me much. Not trying to sound like an ass but, that's half the problem with people like me trying to gain some muscle mass, we don't know when to eat certain things like carbs or fats to maximize potential weight gain, and to gain muscle. We work our asses off in the gym follow workout plans how they are supposed to be followed but the end of the day we look like **** and feel like **** because we've made little to no progress. We all know how important proper nutrition is to gaining muscle but, for what ever reason it's very hard to properly grasp and to correctly carry out.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Okay that's great but If I don't know where to put them that isn't going to help me much. Not trying to sound like an ass but, that's half the problem with people like me trying to gain some muscle mass, we don't know when to eat certain things like carbs or fats to maximize potential weight gain, and to gain muscle. We work our asses off in the gym follow workout plans how they are supposed to be followed but the end of the day we look like **** and feel like **** because we've made little to no progress. We all know how important proper nutrition is to gaining muscle but, for what ever reason it's very hard to properly grasp and to correctly carry out.
It doesn't really matter where you put it. What matters is macros and making sure you have enough nutrients surrounding your workouts. There are people following IF who eat in a small 4-8 hr window who put on muscle.

It looks like you are worried about eating carbs at night. Why? Is there a reason you're eating 6x a day?

uvawahoowa

Awards
For pre/post workout nutrition I would aim for 60-80 g carbs and 30-40 g protein pre and post workout. If you feel like you need more go for it, but as long as you hit those macros by the end of the day you'll be good.

Do you currently weigh your food?

Titration

Awards

My lifting stats:

1700 Calories
I would bump it up to 2300kcal with 160gpro/300g carbs/ 64g fat. Also try to incorporate a PL routine if you're worried about strength. If you would like to tackle both then I recommend Layne's PHAT program.