Just Joined the forum need help

mtwabo

Awards
Here is my situation I need help increasing my max lift. Currently my max is 305 my goal is 315 on the flat bench, The supplements I have been taking for some time now have been Animal Pump pre workout in the morning followed by a Muscle Milk Shake once I get home along with 2 BCAA's and I eat 1 egg yoke and 5 egg whites each morning.

My routine is
Chest I usually go 1 set of 225 12 reps, 1 set of 245 8-9 reps, 1 set of 285 3-4 reps then max at 305 for one maybe 2 if Iam lucky, then I will do heavy incline maxing out at 225 decline 3 sets maxing out at 225 and then incine flys 3 sets. I have gained quite of bit on my weights by adding eggs to my diet and chicken breast and cottage cheese for lunch and at bedtime along with Muscle Milk before I go to bed.

Iam 6'3 and weigh 200lbs and Im 34 when I started this about a year and a half ago 185 flat bench was a challenge but now I am really starting to see results from my dieting and the stims. I started taking noxplode then SP250 then the GAspari stuff but have seen the best with the stack Im on now.

I know this is a long post but I was wondering what do I need to do to keep moving up on my bench I know Im only 10 lbs away but it is a goal I set out to do when I started and I want to get there. Any help would be great wether its a stim idea, food idea or exercise.

Outside of my chest work out I do one day back and bis, then another shoulders and tris, and then legs and cardio one day.

my max for lat pull downs is 165, shrugs 315 on smith machine, bi's 145 flat bar, and skull crushers 145.

Thanks for your input, and awesome forum by the way

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like you know what yuor doing and your damn near at your goal. I think you ARE there have you actually tried hitting 315LBS fresh. Still warm-up but dont do any worksets and then try your max. If you can do 205 sometimes twice after working out good you might get 315 fresh.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
what pleonastic said, also instead of starting with 225 for 12 try bumpin the weight to like 235 always increase the weight u will probably get less reps but it will increase stength, but also give 315 a shot you might already be able to make it bud

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
im no where near lifting what your are and am certainly no expert but i do totally agree with pleonastic if you can do all those sets 315 fresh might be a sure thing for you already and gd yr n a half progress by the way

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I meant to say if you can do 305 twice you might be there. Accidently typed 205.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Dude, 315? stopdoin so many working sets and go for 325! If your gettin 225 for 12, drop it to 185 for your warmup, 225 for 6 295 for 2 325 for 1. I bet you get it, probably with ease.

wbted23

wbted23

Awards
Have you been cycling with animal pump? any supplement with creatine should be cycled, usually 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off or something like that. If you do not cycle, you build a tolerance and you wont get anything out of the creatine anymore. The stims and NO in pump would still be useful so this might be harder to notice, but the creatine would just be a wasted, and your progress would likely slow.