• Established
Work and college kickin my ass, so i usually end up having 3 meals of:

2 scoops of whey and 2 buns which adds to 650calories

3 times a day, not to mention my postworkout shake

:31:

A

AllMaxBrian

Awards
Haha I'm not that lazy, but close...looks like you're probably saving a lot on food though.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I know alot of people say that whole foods are better, and i'm sure they are....but at the cellular level, do you think your body can really tell the difference? At least your getting protein and carbs of some sort, instead of just eating cafeteria food 2 times a day

A

AllMaxBrian

Awards
I know alot of people say that whole foods are better, and i'm sure they are....but at the cellular level, do you think your body can really tell the difference? At least your getting protein and carbs of some sort, instead of just eating cafeteria food 2 times a day
And from my cafeteria experiences...a protein shake can be a lot better tasting too.

P

purebred

if you're still able to progress that way, i tip my hat off to you and say "keep on truckin!" i might end up going down the same route pretty soon. school alone is kicking me in the butt and i have a hospital job that might be coming up soon...i know i'm going to be bringing shakes with me to work and hogging out in that hospital cafeteria.

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
if you're still able to progress that way, i tip my hat off to you and say "keep on truckin!" i might end up going down the same route pretty soon. school alone is kicking me in the butt and i have a hospital job that might be coming up soon...i know i'm going to be bringing shakes with me to work and hogging out in that hospital cafeteria.
Lol, i actually find it soooo easy to eat this way. All i need is 5 min!! and i'm done with the meal instead of cooking it for 20 min and eat for 20, so i saved 35 min of my time.

(complex carb whole wheat + protein, and sometimes i add a banana)

in addition to that, i need like 200+ g of protein and shakes deff help me.

I take a multi V to get the other vitamins that i need altho i eat 3 other whole meals.

so 6 meals + my postworkout shake. :usa2:

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
That's a good point :smokin:

your body need nurtition, i don't think he cares where the hell you bring it from.

You sir is right ! :usa2:

A

AllMaxBrian

Awards
You would think hospitals would have healthy food in their cafeterias, but the last one I was at had a Wendy's and that's it:paranoid:

P

purebred

if it ain't broken, don't try an' fix it! therefore, if it's working for ya, problem, keep on keepin' on like i said lol

M

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Work and college kickin my ass, so i usually end up having 3 meals of:

2 scoops of whey and 2 buns which adds to 650calories

3 times a day, not to mention my postworkout shake

:31:
Well I'm f*ckin lazy. I also strongly believe that the best diet for you is the one you can actually stick to long term, which is why I'm always trying to make diets simpler and more convenient.

That said, is this really your whole diet? There are plenty of other convenient foods you can eat. I would definitely check your school caf if you have one handy. The biggest problem with your diet is lack of fats. No EFAs or anything. That's gonna cause problems in the long run. Also, that's a tiny number of cals for a bulking diet unless your PWO shake is ridiculously huge.