• Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
A thread dedicated to reviews/feedback on Full Blitz

If you want to order Full Blitz or Vaso Blitz:
www.buildfastformula.com

Coupon:
BOB15
Saves 15% and gets you Free Shipping on your order.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From bbartsche

2/27/19

First have to say that flavor is strong, did two full scoops at around 10am after I got off of work. The flavor is good for being a grape bubblegum, not a huge grape fan, but will say it was pleasant.

It mixed up very easy did a few shakes and let it sit, no residue at the bottom not much floating around, overall mixed the way I wanted it to

I did dose it after work, so I made sure that I ate a little before the dosing, probably about an hour before. Used a Thomas Blueberry bagel as my source.

I like this formula because of the focus factors it brings, I was tuned into my workout, which is good, cause I sometimes zone out

The pump was good, I like products that incorporate good soild ingredients at the right doses. I had a pump from the second set, till the last little bit I did, also had some after doing cardio

Overall I liked the first workout I had with this product. I could have eaten more pre-workout to ensure a nasty pump and I will probably do that more often going forward. I will have a later workout tomorrow, because I have a hockey game to go to tonight. May stock up on some goodies and see how that pump will be tomorrow after work and all that jazz

Overall had a good lift, good pump, good focus and good energy
2/28/2019

Pre-Meal 10:30 am Thomas Everything bagel, Egg whites and a blueberry Nutrigrain bar
FullBlitz Dosed 11:30 am
Workout 12pm

Back/Light shoulders

Took 2 scoops of FullBlitz (1 serving) a half hour before the workout, about an hour after I ate a meal containing roughly 80+ carbs and man oh man was I feeling it. I do working out with food in my system and this combination seems to digest well for me. The pump was great, no issue with that at all. I am not the biggest fan of a high dose of caffeine all at once (335 mg for to scoops), but to me the workout was a fine. I will dose it at 1.5 scoops either tomorrow or Saturday, to see how that is. I did have good focus throughout the workout, so that was a positive for me. I also may try 1 scoop FullBlitz and 1 scoop VasoBlitz to see how that workouts out for me. Overall good workout on day number 2
3/4
Arms
Pre Dosed fasted 1 scoop Full 1 scoop vaso
Ez bar curl 3x12@60lbs

Rope extensions 3x12@100
Db curl 3x12 @30lbs
Reverse triceps pressdown 3x12@120
Machine curl 4x12@120
Vbar pressdown 4x12@150
Skull crushers 4x12@60lbs

Felt good. Good energy, the focus for me was noticed as a I didn't sleep well and trained at 330 am. Good pumps and good workout. Can't wait for the next one

3/5 Back
Dosed 1 scoop Full 1 scoop Vaso fasted

Holy pump day. All I can say. My back was full and pumped. I had a free meal the night before this workout this morning. Wow, I do not believe I have ever had a workout that had me feeling this good. The 1 and 1 combo works well for me as I didn't feel to jittery and did not have a crash, but also had a good pump.
Leg extensions
4x15 @ 12p

Vertical Leg Press
4x10@ 4 45s + 1 10 per side

Leg press
4x12@ 4 45s per side

Pit shark
3x15@ 3 45s per side

Lying leg curl
3x12 @120lbs

BW lunges
3x15 steps each leg

My legs were fried this day, but I had a good pump. Dosed 1 Scoop Full and 1 scoop Vaso on an empty stomach and felt great. I don't believe I have ever had a bad leg workout and didn't have a bad one today.
3/11
Arms and Chest
Pre-workout Meal @ 11:30 60 Carbs, 28 protein 4 Fat, Workout at 1pm

Dosed 1.5 scoop Full and 1 scoop Vaso

Tricep Rope Extensions 4x15 @120

DB Alt Curl 3x12 @30lbs

Cable Flys 4x20 @50lbs

Vbar Pressdown///Cable curls 4x12 @150/// 4x12@110

DB Incline bench 4x12@60lbs

Straight bar curls 4x15@50lbs

Skull Crushers 3x10 @70lbs

My workout was great, after taking a few days off I was it good to be back in the gym. As I try different combo's of FullBlitz and VasoBlitz, I do notice that I do tend to have a better time with a 1:1 ratio. The 1.5 scoops and above are good, but for some reason, it doesn't feel the same. But to each there own. This workout was probably an easier one, I needed a break so, figured I would hit some high volume and let the pump do its magic. Overall liked the workout, but will stick to a more 1:1 ratio of Full and Vaso.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BloodManor

Yesterday was bench day

Dosed 2 scoops of Fullblitz 30 mins prior to working out. I ate breakfast 1 hour prior to dosing Fullblitz, breakfast was 4 eggs,3 slices of turkey bacon, 1 slice of light wheat bread with a serving of cream cheese ��.

View attachment 180286

I mixed up the 2 scoops with around 12-14oz of water and gave it a quick few shakes in the shaker.

Taste - I received the grape bubblegum flavor and ripped it open and took a whiff. Smell always plays a role in flavor so I always smell my supps when I open them. It had a nice sweet grape smell like grape bubblegum when you where a kid. After the first sip I get a smooth grape flavor that is semi sweet not overbearing at all. After that I chugged it down and noticed it was slightly bitter which is expected with fully clinically dosed products. Overall it’s very easy to drink with a semi sweet grape flavor.

Mix ability - I always give a new product 3 quick shakes in a shaker and see from there. And that’s all was needed , I let it sit for a min and looked at the bottom of the shaker and saw almost no residue at all and when I turn the shaker sideways to drink that will all disappear.

Formula - simplicity at its best
L-citrulline 6g - very solid dose of a tried and true pump ingredient, like everything in Fullblitz it’s clincally dosed. I like seeing l citrulline over citrulline malate on the label and found it far superior in the pumps department.

Beta alanine - 3.2g - I hatebthe tingles lol after 10 mins I already started feeling them but was pleasantly surprised they disappeared quickly.

Betaine 2.5g - great ingredient that has so many benefits from increased endurance to treating high blood pressure. Great daily staple ingredient

Arginine nitrate 2.0g - great nitric oxide ingredient to help with the pumps and keep the lasting longer

Calcium lactate 2.0g - so many benefits of extra calcium in your diet and this is a non dairy option for people who have dairy allergies.

Energy blend - I am a stim junkie and and like 400mg of caffeine plus other stims but fullblitz hits perfectly. Snooty energy throughout workout without crash
Chest day

Took 2 scoops pre workout of fullblitz about a hour after breakfast. The tingles kicked in within 10 mins and was driving to the gym. By the time I got there and took my pre workout dump it’s around 30 mins since I dosed it. By that time I was looking at the weights and was getting really focused. Spent over a hour doing chest and tri movements and noticed when I was doing chest flys my inner chest was so pumped. I ave not felt a pump there in a long time. Felt soooo damn good. After that I did threadmill liss for a half a hour
Back day

This time I dosed 2 scoops in a semi fasted state - it was about 5 hours since I ate and breakfast was just 2 bananas and 2 scoops of whey mixed with water. After doing 4 different back movements ( bent over rows,lat pull down,machine row,shrugs) I started on bi’s. I realized fullblitz delivers lasting energy because after pulling heavy weights I still felt fresh when doing bi’s. Pump was not as prominent today but that was due too my lessen carb intake in the morning and low sodium.
Shoulder day

2 scoops of fullblitz about 10 mins prior. I ate my lunch right before I took fullblitz because I was hungry lol. Lunch was my plant based diet meal of the day (I like to eat one veggie loaded vegan meal a day) grilled tofu with Himalayian pink salt,a avocado,chopped raw veggies with avocado vingrette (broccoli,cauliflower,red cabbage,kale and carrots)
Started off my sets with standing ohp and I felt like my endurance was through the roof. The way I pushed through 10 sets of overhead press and did not slow at all from the first to the last amazed me. The energy, focus and endurance of fullblitz is top notch and is getting better with daily use.
Yesterday was leg day - nothing crazy since I only had a little time before getting kids

Today was chest day - breakfast was the normal veggie breakfast like last time. This time I took fullblitz 45min prior to lifting with a packet of salt added. I lifted 5 hours after breakfast and that’s why I added the salt - the flavor was getting kinda boring so the 2 scoops of fullblitz was enhanced by the salt. I kinda liked it lol

Started with bench 135- then 185- 205- 225- 205- then 185 for 5 sets.
Incline cable flys - 60 x 10 for 6 sets
Bw dips for 3 sets
Pec deck 160 x 10 for 5 sets
Cable pull down rope 80x10 for 5 sets
Cable skull crushers 80x10 for 6 sets

My tricep pump was INSANE!!! I could not stop checking myself in the mirror , they felt so huge and hard it was insane. Loving the smooth energy and insan pumps from fullblitz so far.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From another Board:

"Fullblitz is quickly becoming my favorite pre-workout. Puts me in a different state of mind, as if I’m a different person. My pet snakes could die but it wouldn’t matter because my current workout is more important… something like that I guess."

"Taste: I have Grape Bubblegum flavor, and to be honest, I didn’t expect much of it, since I hadn’t tried anything similar to this before. But, I was definitely pleasantly surprised by the mild, yet delicious taste that it had to offer. I mixed mine in 10oz of water for 2 scoops (full serving) and the flavor was certainly prominent, but not overpowering. The grape bubblegum reminded me of all the packs of grape Big League chew gum I would go through as a kid playing baseball. I put this flavor slightly above their blue raz that I had for vasoblitz, meaning that BFF is 2/2 with me on flavors

Mixability: Two scoops in 10oz of water in a shaker cup. Couple shakes, and downed it all fairly quick. Minimal settling. Overall mixability is impeccable.

As for the formula, VasoBlitz was the first nitrate-based pump product I had, and I loved it. Couple that with a nice 6g dose of L-Citrulline, and you’ve got some nasty pumps incoming. The 3.2g of added beta-alanine in FullBlitz are also nice, meaning I don’t have to dose it separately during the day, and the same goes for the betaine.

As for the new additions over FullBlitz, I find the caffeine amount to be perfect. It’s right where I like my caffeine to be when there are not exotic stims, which is somewhere in the 300mg ballpark. As for the DMAE, this was my first time taking such a hefty dose. A-GPC and other choline products give me more of a tunnel-vision kind of focus, but the DMAE gave me a more in-the-moment kind of focus if that makes sense. The yohimbine is also nice, I’ve never had adverse reactions to it, so it is always a good addition in my eyes."

"Two days of use, an arm day and a chest day. For the purpose of easy controlling, I kept my carb and electrolyte intake the same for both of these. No food for several hours before training, but a bottle of Body Armour about an hour prior. This means 36g carbs, and 40mg sodium. Hydration was also good, I have about 6 bottles of water so far during the day at the time I train.

FullBlitz was taken 45minutes prior to training.

As for effects, I can definitely say this was one of those arm days that blew me away. Threw in some forearm work in the middle, including reverse curls and Zottman curls, and the vascularity in my forearms was positively amazing. I kept a nice steady arm pump throughout the entirety of the workout, around 2 hours or so, which is nice as I feel citrulline based pre’s don’t quite last that long. The nitrates definitely seem to span a longer time for pumps.

As for energy, the caffeine/yohimbine is quite nice. Being very stim tolerant though, I may have to add other stims sources somewhere, maybe a cup of coffee 1-2 hours prior as well, on days when I’m just not feeling it. For the regular gym-goer though, this is a good amount.

Focus was great on my arm day (when people don’t talk to me for too long when I’m lifting) but wasn’t really feeling it the next day for chest. I’ll be hitting back here today so we’ll see how it goes."

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Next update, leg day, as well as a back and shoulder day.
Stuck with my body armour theme for these workouts to stay consistent.

Overall, I’m loving FullBlitz much more than VasoBlitz. It’s nice having a stimulant profile, as well as the beta alanine so I don’t need to dose it another time during the day. The stims are a bit light for me on leg day, since I usually use something like Arez Titanium for that, but it was still enough to get rid of the brain fog after hours of class. I’m loving my FullBlitz run, and Grape Bubblegum is such a good flavor. Just need to try out that rainbow candy soon

Update from my weekend workouts:
Back day was solid, the nitrate buildup that I noticed with VasoBlitz is really starting to kick in. Aside from the nasty pumps usually accompanying FullBlitz, there seemed to just be a bit more with it
Same goes for arm day, nitrates are giving me wicked pumps and vascularity, and a much longer pump than I’m used to. Energy is very consistent, and thank goodness for the extra kick of yohimbine. I’m really a fan of DMAE now from this product, and definitely gonna look into it more in the future

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fullblitz is phenomenal- no ifs ands or butts about it. Great smooth energy with killer pumps. It has been nothing but amazing so far

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Test No.: 01
Date: 03-14-2019

Pre-Work Nutrition & Hydration
Meal Carbs (g): 56.5
Time (hrs): -2:15
Sodium (mg): 2,094
Water (oz): 80

Dosage:
Fullblitz (scoops): 1
Vasoblitz (scoops): 0
Water (oz): 5
Time (hrs): -0:40

Intra
Carbs (g):0
Water (oz): 0

Workout
Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). “/“ represents super-set. "*" is a drop set.

Walk dog then Run: 3 miles

Comments
Today was more of a taste test and afternoon pick up.
*Mixability: mixes fairly well and very little foam. Some very small particles i could see stuck to side of shaker but nothing excessive
*Taste: very light and not chemical or overly synthetic. Light and refreshing. It seems that it has been slightly improved over vasoblitz but i am going off memory.
*Effects: First thing was respiratory seemed to open up and nostrils felt cooler. This lasted about 50min. This is the same effect i got from vasoblitz and ghost pump (my two favorite pump products). I believe it is the nitrates that do this for me. I then felt caffeine kick in and got slight energy increase. I did not feel any focus beyond that of caffeine. Next was beta alanine at around 15 min-35min post consuming. The tingles were fairly high for half dosage. Next thing was the slight body temperature as soon as i started activity by taking my dog on a walk around 40min after consuming. I can tell that it was the yohimbe because of the awkward overall body heat and i was wearing light clothing and windy weather. I went for a run ~1:20 hr after consuming and all effects seemed to have gone but did not feel any crash or anything. So far at half dosage this seems very good and could see how this would hit someone smaller than myself harder or someone stim sensitive. This gives you flexibility to stack with vasoblitz when you want to reduce stims. Tomorrow i am giving it a 2 scoop test with back & biceps workout first thing in the morning.

In my template above the minus time is to let you know how many hrs before dosage i ate, how many hrs before workout i consumed

Initial update Mowglisml

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BloodManor
Been trying to increase my pull ups so did 4 different lat pull down exercises and 3 row variations. Finished it off with some high rep bi work including 21’s, single arm dumbbell curl , curl machines.

Energy and pump was the best by far today - the ingredients in Fullblitz and vasoblitz really do get better with time. Since I have dosed them daily and just finished a tub of vasoblitz before this log I am full saturated.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From another logger on another board:

Pump: Due the the ingredient profile I had high expectations and FullBlitz delivered. The pump was fantastic and I felt strong during the whole session. I didn’t carb load before hand, in fact my last meal was 3 hours prior. 10/10 for me in this department

Energy: This was part of the label has me worried, since it was a lot smaller than what I’m used to in a stim/focus profile. I got to say, the energy effects caught me by surprised. You don’t get a crazy energy rush or feel like tearing down the walls. What you do get is a nice, smooth, long lasting energy with absolutely no crash. I actually had to look at the label again to make sure there was no TeaCrine in there. I didn’t get an jitters, cold sweats, stomach pains, not even itchiness from the BA.

Overall I really enjoyed my first go around with this and can’t wait to try it with more intense workouts to see how it holds up.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Now, let’s talk about the effects: holy ****. Energy comes on quickly, but smoothly. No jitters or cold sweats, beta alanine tingles are very subtle and I didn’t feel them for the first hour or so. Even with a leg that felt like it had been sent through a wood chipper, I got all my squats in (a little lighter than normal) and all my accessory work in - and I still had energy. I did not want to do anything other than lift, so I just started doing cosmetic stuff. Few sets of curls, ab work, and a lot more stretching and mobility work. I left the gym after about 90 minutes and felt like I still could have kept going. The focus was really incredible and the pump is insane. I was in a great mood, too

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For Those asking about the Y in it and how it affects someone who does get sides. Here you go

I don't mind Yohimbe, but sometimes I do get a light case of the cold sweats or need to make a trip to the restroom shortly after consuming it, but neither one of these problems with my first two times drinking my FULL BLITZ

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mixed up perfectly with 4oz of water and tastes exactly like melted skittles. Energy came over within 10min. Slight tingle but nothing crazy. The focus of this product is my favorite aspect. Today is my 2nd workout using fullblitz, 2 day rest over the weekend using vasoblitz, today I felt like I could squat anything. Set a 335pr just because I was so focused. This comes from someone who normally uses a very high stim pre. So far this product gets nothing but love from me.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Initial Review
After the first serving:
**Taste
Excellent. I can’t put my finger on it and I didn’t really pay attention to actual bottle I got in, been moving fast, but from what I could gather it was very similar to a fruit punch. Wasn’t too overpowering, very easy to drink. Really good, but I think I’m going to like some more water, just my preference.
**Mixability
Mixed very well, only a few shakes, some foam that settled pretty quickly. They was some undissolved powder at the bottom, but a few more swirls and it mixed in.
**Thoughts on Formula
Absolutely rediculous. I love pump products and this is full force on that department. Between the citrulline and the nitrates in particular and the dosages of each I knew it was going to be a nice ride! 2g of NO3T! That is my favorite combo. 335mg of caffiene so I know it’s going to hit hard. Two things I was weary of were the beta alanine and yohimbe. I’m no stranger to either. I love them both for their effects, but sometimes they can be overwhelming when I take them.

I had a great workout. Short but powerful. My pumps on the final drop set was intense and I had to hobble to my car. I couldn’t change my shoes either lol. The focus was nice also. The tingling from the beta alanine was strong, but I knew it would be. Didn’t attest because my arms were pumped doing trap dead’s lol with straps, so I wasn’t complaining and my endurance on the frog squats was excellent. About the time I got used to the tingling,!
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EMPIREMIND
Great product! I am really blown away. If anyone liked max reps or quake10.0, they will love this! Rereading that review I guess I need spell check! I’m always on my mobile, so I fall victim to auto correct all the time!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 2

Nutrition:
Water and coffee, fasted since 9pm the night before

Used VasoBlitz today, was supposed to be a non training day, and wasn’t planning on hitting the gym, yet alone twice!

Workout 1 around 1pm
Rear delt pump work, reverse flys and
face pulls 25-40 reps trying to pump blood into my shoulders. Did this before and in between all of my bench sets. In total probably 10-12 sets.

Flat Barbell Bench Press with ELITEFTS Shoulder Saver

Warm ups
135 x 6
185 x 6
225 x 3
275 x 1
315 x 5
315 x 5
315 x 5
315 x 5
315 x 7 drop 225 x 6 drop 135 x 4

I took two scoops of vasoblitz around 5:30pm with 15ounces of water. Prior to that I had done session 1 and was expecting at this point to just do light cardio if anything. I was reading a book and my biceps started getting a pump, so I hit arms.

Session 2
20-25 sets of bicep and tricep supersets. My endurance and pump were crazy. I hit arms for about 45 solid mins, non stop, no rests, just back and forth until I couldn’t contract my triceps. Then did a half hour of cardio.
EMPIREMIND

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Updating today’s workout - been having some killer workouts on fullblitz so far - disentangle log last back or legs workout but back to chest today

Breakfast was usual 1/2 cup of oats, banana , 4 dates, 1/2 cup of blueberries , ground flax and chia seeds, hemp seeds, 1/4 cup of sliced almonds , himalayian pink salt

4 hours later I dosed 2 scoops of Fullblitz 25 mins prior to working out - energy started kicking in about 15 min after consuming and stayed throughout my post workout meal. The smooth energy fullblitz gives really is jitterless and lasts a while

Working set - flat bench super setted with incline cable flys - 5 total sets
Next was pec deck supersetted with body weight dips - 5 total sets
Body weight dips - 3 sets till failure
Standing cable cross - 5 sets at different heights
Rope pull down - 3 sets
Skull crushers - 4 sets

After the second superset my chest was starting to feel full and by the end of the third by tris where tearing through my shirt. Had to take off my T-shirt and just wear my tank top because the pump was so tight around the sleeves. I cannot wear a tight fitting shirt when I run fullblitz lol

Mixabilty of fullblitz is still top notch - really impressed with the quality of the ingredients.
BloodManor

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3/24
Legs

Hack squat 3x15 @ 1 45 and 1 10lb per side
Leg extensions 4x15 @140lbs
Lying Leg curl 4x25 @ 100lbs
Squats 4x10 @175
Front squats 4x10@135
Lunges 4x 20 @ 75lb bar

Holy mother of all pumps. Used 1 scoop full and 1 Vaso and my oh my were my legs pumped. I love doing moderate weight and higher reps for legs because of a few injuries. This workout was on an empty stomach and felt so great. Love legs and FullBlitz/VasoBlitz

Back 3/25
Barbell rows 4x10 @155
DB rows 4x12 @75lbs
Lat Pulldown (Underhand) 4x12 @160lbs
Low cable row underhand 4x12 @180
Rack Pulls 4x10 @275
Chest supported tbar 4x15 @ 2 45s & 1 25

Overall Had a good workout. Back was pretty pumped and felt great. Good energy through out, good focus and had some good recovery. The combo of 1 and 1 has been awesome for me. It hits what I want in a pre
bbartsche

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Vasoblitz is super consistent. You get a nice overall fullness which you actually stop and notice throughout the day. This is before the buildup takes place and it’s just better with time. And this was just doing work. Noticed some veins in my forearms saying hello here and there too
bloodnthunder

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
EMPIREMIND

Day 3

Nutrition: fasted up until 1 hour after my first session. I dosed the products before my first session and did 1 scoop of full blitz and 1 scoop of vaso blitz. This was a much better scenario for me regarding the stim level. Same great pumps, just not so much stim. As per The Solution’s reccomendation the mix was perfect for me and the y side effects were not present. My pump was definitely pronounced today. My arms are popping out of my polo on the way back to work. Endurance wasn’t any more pronounced than usual. My evening session I noticed more fullness than usual during the first exercise. My chest and shoulders were popping out at the top of each rep. My second session was about 4.5 hours after the first one.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bloodnthunder

As evidenced by my losing track of time the focus had me in a crazy groove. Backs my favorite day and just had a blast. Rest periods varied but most of guess were in the 30-45 sec range for the most part but easily could’ve been longer or shorter. I just went when I felt ready and I feel as if I’m recovering very quickly,above normal, since using FullBlitz.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From another board:

I’m mixing this now with only 6oz of water now. At that amount I’m getting a more noticeable skittles flavor, with little after taste. The pump and endurance on this are top notch. This is might take over my #1 spot for non exotic stim.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am really enjoying the Energy and Focus I am getting from Full Blitz the Pump Effects are really starting to kick in after a week of stacking it with Vaso Blitz on the off days. Two Great Product in my opinion a pair of Must Try Products!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I added in an extra movement to the end, and still got it done quicker than usual. The beta alanine tingles were less apparent and I had no issues with the yohimbe. This preworkout is top notch. I would definitely purchase some in the future.

EMPIREMIND

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I added in an extra movement to the end, and still got it done quicker than usual. The beta alanine tingles were less apparent and I had no issues with the yohimbe. This preworkout is top notch. I would definitely purchase some in the future.

EMPIREMIND
I agree with this, Good Stuff!!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fullblitz review

I must say this is one of the newer pre workouts out now that impressed me. Buildfast formula built a solid product around proven ingredients that have been around for a while.

Taste - I received the grape bubblegum - at first I enjoyed the grape flavor and butbit quickly became not pleasant to drink. I’m not over;y a fan of grape flavored drinks as is. I have tried the rainbow candy vasoblitz and that flavor was phenomenal so if you get fullblitz I would recommend it in that flavor.

Mixabilty - never ever had a problem with that - give it a few shakes and there is no grit left and the little amount of foam on the top disappears quickly. Really has no real texture while drinking and pleasant in that way.

Serving size - the tub states it has 24 servings and after measuring out a scoop I really believe it does. Each serving is 2 scoops and they should be level scoops. I always do a heaping scoop so I was prob taking a serving and 1/4-1/3 per workout.

Energy/nootropic blend - 800mg of dmae, 335mg of caffeine and 2.3mg of yohimbine - the energy was very smooth throughout my workouts with zero crash. I had a great all around feeling while taking it and that feeling lasted way after my workout was done. I have a high tolerance to caffeine and still felt a nice kick while on it.

Pump - 6g lcitrulline - so happy seeing companies using this over cit Malate - always gets a better pump off of straight lcit
Arginine nitatre at 2 g is a solid dose and helps improve the pump and keeps them lasting long. As you read in the log I added salt at times do to my low sodium intake and it even made great pumps even better

Extra goodies Ba,betaine and calcium lactate - I hate BA tingles and did not have them once on fullblitz - that was my favorite part and I know it’s a quality ingredient source since it did not have the itchy feeling like I do on cheaper ba sources
BloodManor

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
bloodnthunder

"I swear I got energized in like 7 minutes after drinking the 2 scoops grape bubblegum FullBlitz I’m 20 oz of water. Focus was as sharp as ever too and kicked in around that 15 mark which seems like that’ll be the case for me personally as it’s beem around that 15-20 mark each and every time so far.

Mixed perfectly and taste is awesome. Immediately upon opening I got the smell of the grape and I had a good feeling about it already. Is an amazing grape flavor with a bubble gum feel to the taste kinda like a grape koolaid hubba bubba merger. Aftertaste is out of this world too just like with rainbow candy FullBlitz. "

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Took 1 scoop rainbow candy in an 8 oz glass that wasn’t filled completely so say 7-7.25 oz. flavor was in my preference diluted yet still got the flavor like In the 16 oz for 2 scoops. Did the same for the Vasoblitz and pretty much same thing as with a 16 oz glass for it too

The focus was there but nowhere’s near as laser locked as usual with the 2 scoops but it was fine, and never caught myself drifting in thought during the session, definitely kept me engaged.

Energy was there but I never really felt any sort of kicking in. It was just there, if that makes any sense. I have to say that this method worked fine. I felt no drop off in any category. Really the only difference was the noticeable kick in and the awareness of it there pretty much the entirety of a session. The enhanced focus of the 2 scoops will be missed but I’ll prob use this method more than the 2 scoops bc there isn’t really a drop off imo outside of what I mentioned and reserve the 2 scoops for legs or any day I just feel I need that extra push.

@bloodnthunder

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@EMPIREMIND

I went back to legs since my session got cut short. My hamstring had a slight twinge, which makes sense because I hit them the day before, so I Then moved onto back and focused more on contraction and reps. My rest times throughout were no more than 30 secs. Around 1 to 1.5 mins for the Squats. Endurance has continued to improve. Pumps and vascularity are disgusting. I’m vascular to being with, so this stuff gets me looking freaky at times lol!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@bbartsche

For me I hate training arms, but today was different. I actually enjoyed it. My pump was pretty great and I had laser like focus, even with 1 scoop of Each. I was truly impressed with how much faster I am recovering with this combo. I may have found something that works great for me. Overall great day and great workout

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@Rocket3015

How much water you dosing with? (2) Scoop In 10oz Water mixed up the night before and stored in fridge.

Adding Salt or no? Yes I have been using about 2-3 shakes of salt this week

Have you knocked down any rest periods? My rest periods last about 2 minutes and I have not tried to reduce them

How long until the pump / Energy kicks in? I feel the BA about 6 minutes after drinking, the energy starts to be apparent with in about 11 minutes. The Pumps come with the first set and the muscles still feel "Full" 4 hours later.

How long do you feel the energy lasting? I am a pretty high energy kind of guy, I never really feel it go away, it just fades with time. (No Crash)

Any sides? The only sides are one I really enjoy, and that is how full my muscles feel for hours after my workout !!

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the first yohimbe product I will be buying as no one seems to be having issues with it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone who has used FullBlitz please post a review here:

just made this thread in the product review section

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@bloodnthunder

Today I used grape in roughly 6 oz, slightly less then the just under 8 and the flavor is obviously the most pronounced it’s been. For someone not a fan of stronger tastes I really dig this grape, even in a small serving of water. After I take these next 3 days off to finish up my current workload I’m definitely going to try grape in 12 oz for 2 scoops and see if I still like the stronger taste with this flavor. I’m a big fan of the watermelon Vasoblitz but while drinkable the 6 oz serving was a bit strong still but the 8 was fine and the 2 in 20/16 are fine so I figured out what I like best with that. Idk what it is with the grape but water has not affected me, in fact the sharpness is welcomed-really strange for me.

Recovery is impeccable. Outside of a little forearm tightness I’ve had virtually no doms and like I mentioned before it’s rare lately not getting it after legs and this has been tested for low as well as high rep ranges. The intra set recovery is on point as well, which I’ve mentioned before but this nonlev doms is definitely something I can get used to.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@bloodnthunder

Today I used grape in roughly 6 oz, slightly less then the just under 8 and the flavor is obviously the most pronounced it’s been. For someone not a fan of stronger tastes I really dig this grape, even in a small serving of water. After I take these next 3 days off to finish up my current workload I’m definitely going to try grape in 12 oz for 2 scoops and see if I still like the stronger taste with this flavor. I’m a big fan of the watermelon Vasoblitz but while drinkable the 6 oz serving was a bit strong still but the 8 was fine and the 2 in 20/16 are fine so I figured out what I like best with that. Idk what it is with the grape but water has not affected me, in fact the sharpness is welcomed-really strange for me.

Recovery is impeccable. Outside of a little forearm tightness I’ve had virtually no doms and like I mentioned before it’s rare lately not getting it after legs and this has been tested for low as well as high rep ranges. The intra set recovery is on point as well, which I’ve mentioned before but this nonlev doms is definitely something I can get used to.
No leg doms would be a dream come true!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@stopstalking

Well I took my first dose (2 scoops) from the 5 serving sample I purchased. The energy and focus are amazing. I always take SNS X-gels so I did so with my dose. The pumps were insane. Today was bi/tri and I thought my arms were gonna tear open lol.

I am one who crashes very hard from Y usually. It’s only been about 2 hours from when I took the two scoops so I will keep you updated if I have any crash. So far I’m really liking full blitz

8 hours later and zero crash. I always crash hard from Y. I’m very impressed with this formula

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From another Board:

Final Thoughts:

Wow! An absolutely great run that I’m sad is over. I was surprised by VasoBlitz when I first got to try it, being my first nitrate preworkout, but FullBlitz even improved on that. It’s hard for me to workout without stims so this was absolutely perfect for me. Caffeine was at the perfect range for me (335mg I believe) and the focus from the DMAE was quite nice as well. Pumps were still just as potent, which was awesome.

For flavor, I had grape bubblegum which was pretty damn good. A solid 7.5/10 for flavoring. I will admit it started to get old near the end of the tub but, for the majority, I quite enjoyed it. It was never a bad tasting drink by any stretch though. I usually went with 8oz of water for 2 scoops. Mixability was just fine, didn’t even need a blender bottle really.

All in all, I would wholeheartedly support this product. Simple, open, and effective label with solid flavoring.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So here’s the thing - on paper, these are very far from the typical “kitchen sink” preworkouts that I tend to be a fan of, such as NutraBio Pre or Pre-Kaged (RIP LGI Fully Loaded). They’re fairly simple formulas and the only two ingredients that jump out at me in them is the calcium lactate and the arginine nitrate. The arginine nitrate is probably responsible for the pump, but I need to ask the lads at Kabuki about the calcium lactate. The flavors are subtle, but good - not cloying or overpowering like some preworkouts, but you can taste what they were going for with each flavor.

All this is my way of saying that these have absolutely no business being as good as they are. They look pretty run of the mill, but they kick ass. The pump, focus, and endurance are incredible. I get zero jitters or sweats from the Y - the energy is incredibly smooth, the pump lasts into the next day (I lift at night). VasoBlitz stacks well with other formulas - since I’ve got watermelon Quake and watermelon VasoBlitz, I’ve been stacking one scoop of each and that’s been a barnburner - but not as good as one scoop FullBlitz/VasoBlitz, which seems to give an even better pump than either by itself.

VasoBlitz on my off days is the real deal, too. I feel “fuller” even if I’m not doing a damn thing that would give me a pump. It just happens.

In short, these are absolute witchcraft and are my new go-to preworkouts. Believe the hype.

From another board

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So here’s the thing - on paper, these are very far from the typical “kitchen sink” preworkouts that I tend to be a fan of, such as NutraBio Pre or Pre-Kaged (RIP LGI Fully Loaded). They’re fairly simple formulas and the only two ingredients that jump out at me in them is the calcium lactate and the arginine nitrate. The arginine nitrate is probably responsible for the pump, but I need to ask the lads at Kabuki about the calcium lactate. The flavors are subtle, but good - not cloying or overpowering like some preworkouts, but you can taste what they were going for with each flavor.

All this is my way of saying that these have absolutely no business being as good as they are. They look pretty run of the mill, but they kick ass. The pump, focus, and endurance are incredible. I get zero jitters or sweats from the Y - the energy is incredibly smooth, the pump lasts into the next day (I lift at night). VasoBlitz stacks well with other formulas - since I’ve got watermelon Quake and watermelon VasoBlitz, I’ve been stacking one scoop of each and that’s been a barnburner - but not as good as one scoop FullBlitz/VasoBlitz, which seems to give an even better pump than either by itself.

VasoBlitz on my off days is the real deal, too. I feel “fuller” even if I’m not doing a damn thing that would give me a pump. It just happens.

In short, these are absolute witchcraft and are my new go-to preworkouts. Believe the hype.

From another board

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
More from Another Board:

How did you dose it on workout days when you were fed?

I took the full two scoops (20g) 20 minutes before the gym

Did you alter your carbohydrate intake? If so what did you find kept you well fed to give you the best pumps?

No, I didn’t alter my carb intake. At this point In the year I usually eat a protein bar or something of that (about 25g of carb) sort 30 minutes pre workout. Compared to the other I use I definitely noticed a fuller and better pump with FullBlitz.

Did you notice any changes in recovery on a day to day basis?

Slightly better recovery some days. But I think this would be easier to answer once I’m off it for a couple of days to compare.

Did your pump get better as it went on or was it stationary the entire log?

The pumps definitely got better the more I used it and also lasted longer. One the highlights of the product

When you trained fed vs fasted how much quicker did the pumps come on? Did you ever add salt pre-workout on a fasted workout to aid pumps? If so did it help much or no difference vs straight up fasted?

When fed I think the pumps came about 30% quicker and were slightly better. It wasn’t a major drop off when I was fasted, so I didn’t feel the need to add anything to aid pumps. Another plus for me was that taking this fasted in the morning FullBlitz hit me instantly, and sustained for my workout and into the post-workout period.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Comments
*Mixability: nothing else to comment
*Taste: at 6oz the flavor is much more pronounced I just don't like having such small amount of liquid, but for the 2 gulps that it goes down in it is much more flavorful than at 8oz.
*Effects:
The focus is great and so far 2 scoops is great for these mid day workouts.. not afternoon like my usual schedule (right now I'm still on vacation at home). No side effects for the yohimbe and the tingles were not as pronounced today, but I did have a bit more food in me and water. I can't say what my carbs and sodium were today for my preworkout meal. I went to a Mexican restaurant to do lunch with the wife after picking up some CBD. I had a Mexican seafood soup and handful of tortilla chips. The pumps were great today and I could feel my pecs swell up after the 2nd exercise after just the first shoulder exercise they too started feeling swole.

@Mowglisml

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just bought a 5 serving tub. Going to assess how the Y treats me before deciding to buy a full tub or not.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just bought a 5 serving tub. Going to assess how the Y treats me before deciding to buy a full tub or not.
For Those asking about the Y in it and how it affects someone who does get sides. Here you go

@stopstalking

Well I took my first dose (2 scoops) from the 5 serving sample I purchased. The energy and focus are amazing. I always take SNS X-gels so I did so with my dose. The pumps were insane. Today was bi/tri and I thought my arms were gonna tear open lol.

I am one who crashes very hard from Y usually. It’s only been about 2 hours from when I took the two scoops so I will keep you updated if I have any crash. So far I’m really liking full blitz

8 hours later and zero crash. I always crash hard from Y. I’m very impressed with this formula
This is a perfect review just like above. Someone who doesnt handle Y well but reaps the benefits.
If you ever have any questions let me know my coupon code is good for any product on the site "Bob15" for free shipping and 15% OFF

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@Rocket3015
I performed this workout Saturday Morning but waited till Sunday to post it. I did all (26) sets with only (60) seconds rest between Super & Trisets, I recovered very well between sets and had no problem completing any of them. A day later, no fatigue, no extreme DOMS I just plain feel good. The Recovery while using FULL BLITZ & VASO BLITZ in amazing !!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
*Effects:
I needed the 2 scoops of fullblitz today as i was tired and first thing in the morning workout. I got going quick and had a great workout. The arm pumps were insane. Just warming up my biceps started feeling hard.

@Mowglisml

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
VASO BLITZ - FULL BLITZ Stack Final Review

Taste; Rainbow Candy Full Blitz, I am not a big fan of Skittles so this flavor was not one of my favorites, I prefer a little sweater taste, but it was not bad I just did not care for it. Watermelon Vaso Blitz, I very light refreshing taste, I enjoyed it.

Mixabilty: I mixed both compounds two different ways. (1) Mix it, shake it and drink it, the other, I would mix it up the night before and put it in the fridge overnight for my 4:30 am workout. Both methods worked just fine, no grit, foam or floaties.

Serving Size; Between the (2) tubs label says you should have about 30 days worth of product, I believe you will get a few days more than that.

Energy & Mood; I have found the energy on Full Blitz to be dead on, just what I need. No jitters, tightness in chest or any negative sides, just good drive and focus. I believe my mood is a bit better when using this stack, I feel positive and in control.

Pump; One word is all I need Awesome, This is where this product puts everything else I have tried to shame, your muscle still feels full hours later.

Recovery; I tried many different training protocols while I was running this log and did not find a one that I could not recover from. No next day DOMS !

Notes; I am a fan of Beta Alanine and I am glad Build Fast Formula decided to include it in this supplement, on another note I know a lot of people do not tolerate Yohimbe well, I have felt a few of these not desirable sides in the past, but never felt any adverse side effects from the Yohimbe in this what so ever!!

If you want good Energy, Drive, Focus and a Great Pump, you owe it to your self to try the Blitz Brothers !!

@Rocket3015

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@EMPIREMIND

two scoops of full blitz in 10oz of water half 5 mins before training and half 30mins in after leg presses. I did what bob suggested and waited until I had enough time to knock out everything at once. This was a killer leg session. One of the best I’ve had in a while! Awesome energy and painful pumps in my hamstrings.

Wimsicle

Wimsicle

Awards
  • Established
I was in a workout funk after going stim-free for over a month. Really deterred a lot of focus from my workouts and I found myself moseying around, skipping reps, etc. due to fatigue.

I bought Fullblitz based off some reviews here, and I think its great! Sure, some of it might be from not using a stim pre for a while, but i'll say the pump on day 1 of using 2 scoops was insane. Veins ripping out of my biceps/triceps, chest full volume from lower sets, etc.

Really enjoying this so far! The Y doesn't treat me too bad (I was overstimmed the third day I used it and had a bit of anxiety after my workout, but a touch of CBD made it go away). Could have been due to all sorts of things or just being more stimmed than I have been in a while.

Got it last Wednesday. Excited to put in a full week! I'll say, it did not seem to help with my DOMS. Helped with making me feel even more so haha, since I crushed the ever living shii out of the workout!

Thanks for the coupon code Bob. Shared it with a few other friends.