Contest prep in May, will be posting progress and posing pics, please give pointers i

Dracob_

Dracob_

Awards
My prep started about two weeks ago and my first men’s physique comp (I may consider doing classic physique too) is the first or second weekend of May, I will try to post about once a week with general training and diet info and progress photos but I don’t think I’ll be able to post more than that due to my schedule...if I find myself with some time I will definitely throw out some more informational posts about my prep for those who are interested. I have moved since last year that’s why the pics have different lighting and some were taken in the gym, I will try to be as consistent as possible with my photos in the future, I will also be posting some posing photos and please give me pointers on what I can do to pose better.

Anyway starting from where I was last June...at the end of my cut I was 164lbs and the most lean I have ever been, however after a week of vacation I shot up to 170 and that was my starting point for this bulk.

Me at 164lbs

Me at 170lbs

My bulk lasted until January and at the height of it I was weighing 187 lbs however this was not consistent, I stalled out at about 184 lbs come years end. Let me know what you all think of my progress if you can see any, I definitely made some strength gains so I’m hoping there was also some noticeable size gains.

Here is me at 187 lbs with a chest pump

And here is me today, at 180 lbs

The goal for this prep is to come in slightly leaner than I was last year with hopefully a little bit more size at or within a pound or two of the same weight being 164 lbs.

I will be cutting for a long time as you can see and I am doing this because I want to try to minimize muscle loss as much as possible.
This will also be a natty cut, no performance enhancers whatsoever, besides my prescribed adhd medication if you consider that one.

Anyway if you have any questions or comments please feel free to ask and let me know I would love to hear from you all!!

Posing photos to follow.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many weeks do you think itll take to reach level of body fat you were at 164 lbs?