My 10 week contest prep cycle

bw31

Awards
Currently 10 weeks out from my next show. This will be my second bodybuilding show but my first NPC show. I'm currently 255-260 and I plan to get on stage around 235, but I may be closer to 225 after I drop water.

Here is my cycle:

10 out:
2g test e
900 mast e
900 tren e
100mg var/day

5 out:
Add 100mg winny and 30mg halo/day
drop test to 1g.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Sub'd. Be back to comment later.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
4.5 grams of gear a week? I'm scared for you.....

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
You should b running test prop with the mast and tren, less bloat n stronger. That's the god stack for prep. 2g test god daym

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should b running test prop with the mast and tren, less bloat n stronger. That's the god stack for prep. 2g test god daym
Was going to recommended prop also but curious if all this gear wasn't a typo first...

bw31

Awards
Not a typo. Using all long esters. I will run enough letro to be dry. I'm not a small guy. I've been about 280 with abs showing and plan to be over 230 on stage. I'm 5'10".

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Heavies, not Men's Physique I assume?

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Not a typo. Using all long esters. I will run enough letro to be dry. I'm not a small guy. I've been about 280 with abs showing and plan to be over 230 on stage. I'm 5'10".

Jesus.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just taking a glance at your previous posts, you've done it all, from hgh-slin-igf to cheque drops/high dosed tren + cycles lasting 16+ weeks or more. I can assure you there are knowledgeable guys here to help advise but I'd be surprised if anyone have run that much gear(even at your size) or would endorse the idea either. I realize your receptors need more and more but there has to be a point of diminishing returns with cycling like this where one has to consider running more responsible doses year round. Just .02

bw31

Awards
Sorry I can't figure out how to quote on my phone. But super heavyweights I hope. Might make 225, but i doubt it. I'm now being advised by some of the top bodybuilders in the country, so I will no longer be coming off. I will run 350-700mg of test a week year round from here on out. I will also be running hgh on/off indefinitely. I have never actually used slin, but will probably in the future. My training partner and the people advising me would like me to cycle igf then slin on/off for 4-8 each. I however am slightly worried about the long term effects of slin regarding diabetes. I am no dummy but I still like to see what others think. When I get on stage with 21" arms and striated glutes, ill be where I want to be at my first NPC show this fall. Then it's time to add some more mass and get to ifbb pro size before I make a run at USAs in a couple years.

bw31

Awards
Tried to upload a couple but isn't working. Ill have to once I get wifi tonight after work

bw31

Awards
Pics will not upload. If you really need to see pics msg me and ill send you a link to one of my social media pages.

infraredline

Awards
Currently 10 weeks out from my next show. This will be my second bodybuilding show but my first NPC show. I'm currently 255-260 and I plan to get on stage around 235, but I may be closer to 225 after I drop water.

Here is my cycle:

10 out:
2g test e
900 mast e
900 tren e
100mg var/day

5 out:
drop test to 1g.
You should not be running that much test, not only are you causing yourself more side effects but you are masking the effects of the other drugs. Plus that much test is going to make dropping your water a bitch to do. You only need to run enough test to maintain erectile function, that way the other compounds can shine. Also do yourself a favor and switch over to test p.

bw31

Awards
You should not be running that much test, not only are you causing yourself more side effects but you are masking the effects of the other drugs. Plus that much test is going to make dropping your water a bitch to do. You only need to run enough test to maintain erectile function, that way the other compounds can shine. Also do yourself a favor and switch over to test p.
Erectile function is not something I'm worried about. I'm concerned with keeping all of my size or even gaining size going into the show. I've adjusted a few things and will update the first post tonight.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Erectile function is not something I'm worried about. I'm concerned with keeping all of my size or even gaining size going into the show. I've adjusted a few things and will update the first post tonight.
I'm in for this.. I want to see what kind of monster you are!

infraredline

Awards
You're worried about keeping size when running almost a gram of tren...

Just think about that for a second lol

bw31

Awards
Well guys. I had an order of my gear get completely screwed so I am going to be using what I ended up having around. Here is what my cycle will be...

Injectables- Weeks 8-3 days out:
1000 tren a
1000 mast a
1050 test e (test will be lowered to 700 at 5 weeks out and then lowered to 350 at 3 weeks out)

Orals:
Var-150mg- weeks 8-show
Win-100mg- weeks 6-show
Halo-45mg- weeks 4-show
Letro-5mg- weeks 2-show
T4-50mcg
Clen-100mcg- weeks 8,7,4,3

Hgh:
10iu- until 5 days out

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

Here is my cycle:

10 out:
2g test e
900 mast e
900 tren e
100mg var/day

5 out:
drop test to 1g.
sexy!! I approve :)

edit: realized you're not running this :(

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait... I just realized bodybuilding isn't very good for long-term health. :(

bw31

Awards
Adding in slin. I've been researching it for a few years and finally figured its time. I've been advised to use it like this:

5 days a week:
8am-15iu humalin r
4pm- 15iu humalin r
Pre workout- 10iu humalog
Post workout- 10iu humalog

Once a week-carb up day:
5-10iu humolog with each meal.