Best Pre-Contest Cycle

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
For those who have competed, or have competition knowledge, please share the best pre-contest cycle (in your opinion of course).

I realize doseage may vary depending on age, experience, height, and lean mass, but post your thoughts!

At 5'11" 200 in my avatar pic, I'd like to compete at 5'11" 200 LOL..........
Only shredded to the bone!

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Let me expand on a cycle I'm toying with. I know a lot of bodybuilders do test prop pre contest, but from what I've read....test is test, half life is the only difference.

Therefore I'd like to stick with a longer half life version like Test E or Cyp. Let me know what you think of this cycle? Also note that I've never done tren so this may be a risk to use the last 2 weeks with the BP, shortness of breath sides.

Week 1-10: Test E or Cyp 250mg. twice weekly (500mg/week)
Week 1-12: Equipoise 200mg. twice weekly (400mg/week)
Week 7-10: Clen (need to read more on doseage for a 3 week)
Week 11-12: Tren Ace 50mg EOD
1-2 days pre-show Furosemide 40 mg (1-2 tabs)

As needed: Arimidex .5 mg

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
i would run the test longer... just take care of some things so you don't bloat. use the adex and watch sodium intake. some people will probably disagree but that's me...

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
i would run the test longer... just take care of some things so you don't bloat. use the adex and watch sodium intake. some people will probably disagree but that's me...
Yeah, that was my logic to drop the test and dry out. Sometimes test can bloat the belly, but maybe it can be controlled.

What about the tren at the end? This would be my first time with Tren, and have read some concerning side effects (shortness of breath, etc.). At the same time, I've heard a ton of praises about it. Such a shame that the best products carry the most side effects LOL.

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
your dose is low enough i doubt you'll have a problem

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A couple of people I know have a rule to drop test 4 weeks out from a show. Seems to work well for them.

The last cycle I knew one of them was on went somthing like this

Test Prop 100mg ED week 1-8
Masteron 100mg EDO week 1-12
Tren Ace 75mg EOD 4-12
EQ 400mg/week 1-12
Winny 100mg/day (oral) week 6-12
ECA week 1-12

I know its a **** load.....dont even know if he knows what was working well. I know he did look great tho. Came onstage about 198lbs ripped to shreds. Down from 230

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
A couple of people I know have a rule to drop test 4 weeks out from a show. Seems to work well for them.

The last cycle I knew one of them was on went somthing like this

Test Prop 100mg ED week 1-8
Masteron 100mg EDO week 1-12
Tren Ace 75mg EOD 4-12
EQ 400mg/week 1-12
Winny 100mg/day (oral) week 6-12
ECA week 1-12

I know its a **** load.....dont even know if he knows what was working well. I know he did look great tho. Came onstage about 198lbs ripped to shreds. Down from 230

Wow, that is a ton.....He better look good with that cycle LOL.

I may drop the test. 4 weeks may be better than two as well....especially if I go with the longer acting form.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that was my logic to drop the test and dry out. Sometimes test can bloat the belly, but maybe it can be controlled.

What about the tren at the end? This would be my first time with Tren, and have read some concerning side effects (shortness of breath, etc.). At the same time, I've heard a ton of praises about it. Such a shame that the best products carry the most side effects LOL.
dont **** with tren!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
aye steroids are no "magic pill" huh? I see people on all kinds of roids who are like not even strong or buff looking.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
aye steroids are no "magic pill" huh? I see people on all kinds of roids who are like not even strong or buff looking.
Yep, I'm not one of them though. Never stuck a needle in my ass "YET" and check my avatar out.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont **** with tren!
Why? Tren is on of the best and most powerful AAS out there and when used correctly can work, what seems to be, magic.

Obviously, but for someone who have reached their genetic potential it's the only way to push thru ceilings.

Oh and yea homeboy was looking crazy placed top 8, out of 20+ I think, in his weight class at a national competition. I think he may have pick'ed up a supp contract also.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Um this is the contest prep section I doubt anyone in here is looking for a magic pill they are looking to get onstage these aren't people who are not new to lifting or just getting back in shape. And unless he's doing a "natural" contest i'd say 100% of his comp is going to be on the juice also

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
dont say something and not back it. Tren has sides and can cause a little cough from the ether detaching so fast and interfereing with the lungs, not worth explaining it all.
People who juice and dont grow either got ripped or dont eat right and traint right, decideto go party, basically clowns like guidos(no offens eot anyone hard to explain without using such a common term)

EDIT: But some compounds wont build, only maintain or help strength, just wanted to say that.

"My bad" you really tried to prove a point there. The only reason this/these post of yours bothered me is i just saw another pointless one in the CEL Formestane thread you prolly had no idea what you were agreeing with.

I would say Tren or Prop, Winny, Clen, Masteron would be solid if you could get that.

It comes down to how much you need to lose? this isnt gaining time it only cutting. To high dose of test and youll end up sloppy and "round"

I would say got to MD.com some of those guys have solid cycles pre-contest.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
pretty standard precontest cycle:

test cyp 500 - 1000 weeks 1 - 12
tren 50 - 100 weeks 4 - 12
winny 50 - 100 weeks 4 - 12
clen starting at 20mcg - 120 mcg weeks 4 - 12

run everythign through the show. idk why anyone would drop test four weeks out that makes zero sence and you asking for a serious loss of muscle. not worth it. bloating isnt generally a problem due to an anti estregon, and a low carb diet.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
run everythign through the show. idk why anyone would drop test four weeks out that makes zero sence and you asking for a serious loss of muscle. not worth it. bloating isnt generally a problem due to an anti estregon, and a low carb diet.
Zero sense huh? Ok :D

Didn't know dropping test was 100% responsible for muscle loss? News to me

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
Didn't know dropping test was 100% responsible for muscle loss?

NOT a 100% but definately a contributing factor IMO. i mean think about it, your getting leaner and leaner, which means your body is looking for energy anywhere it can get it, then you drop the one thing that helping you maintain muscle the best. Just doenst make sense to me. I mean lets be serious you can take all the BCAA's you want but its nothing compared to Test for muscle preservation during a serious calorie deficit.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOT a 100% but definately a contributing factor IMO. i mean think about it, your getting leaner and leaner, which means your body is looking for energy anywhere it can get it, then you drop the one thing that helping you maintain muscle the best. Just doenst make sense to me. I mean lets be serious you can take all the BCAA's you want but its nothing compared to Test for muscle preservation during a serious calorie deficit.
When your on Masteron/EQ/Tren/Winstrol.....dropping the Test IS NOT AN ISSUE. There is virtually no chance for an water issues that can some from Test this way.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
perhaps..

but, Pulumbo recommends keeping everything constant as less chance for a rebound to occur in the weeks coming up to a show. and i trust what he says lol

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
perhaps..

but, Pulumbo recommends keeping everything constant as less chance for a rebound to occur in the weeks coming up to a show. and i trust what he says lol
no not really perhaps, all AAS are testosterone derived so it's not like your stopping everything and letting ur natual testosterone try and work again without anything there. Guys stop using test 2 weeks before they start PCT and they dont lose anything? Sometimes 4 when using things like Deca and EQ. It's because theyre still in the system.

Some of Palumbo's stuff on gh/igf-1/aas etc. is pretty scetchy. Have you ever see him on stage? He was a bloated, barrel stomach looking mess.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
no not really perhaps, all AAS are testosterone derived so it's not like your stopping everything and letting ur natual testosterone try and work again without anything there. Guys stop using test 2 weeks before they start PCT and they dont lose anything? Sometimes 4 when using things like Deca and EQ. It's because theyre still in the system.

Some of Palumbo's stuff on gh/igf-1/aas etc. is pretty scetchy. Have you ever see him on stage? He was a bloated, barrel stomach looking mess.
i agree with the parts in bold

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
distilled, what you said makes sense to me. i guess i was thinking more about if someone dropped test and wasnt taking a bunch of other stuff.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i never drop test period, nothing keeps muscle bellies fuller. you can get very dry and very hard with test tren mast and aromasin.

in reguards to palumbos gut, it is most likely due to the fact that he experimented with long term igf, gh, and insulin use, coupled with high doses of steroids and the ****tiest genetics humanly possible.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
transdermal formestane is danker than winstrol for cutting up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal formestane is better than winstrol for cutting? Since when?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Since it is the only thing he's cycled, so of course it's the best. Then again he has ran a cycle of formestane and is "natural". In my opinion he's just confused.

ccapone1153

ccapone1153

Awards
  • Established
Since it is the only thing he's cycled, so of course it's the best. Then again he has ran a cycle of formestane and is "natural". In my opinion he's just confused.
haha

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont even bother with 2 weeks of tren ace. Run it at least 6 and preferably 8. You will love it.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute thats you in your avi and you only weigh 200?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i never drop test period, nothing keeps muscle bellies fuller. you can get very dry and very hard with test tren mast and aromasin.
You can also without it. AI's can lead to a number of problems (health and overall 'feel' wise) so using it to off-set water from test, is silly in my opinion. Easier and healthier to just drop off the test. and let the other compounds work their magic.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
how much would one of these cycles cost??

tonyd13440

Awards
Dont drop the test completely, just cut your dosage in half. You'll lose a bit of size and when you're as leaned out as you will be treying to get precontest, losing muscle is no bueno. Personally I'd replace the Tren with Masteron weeks 6-12 100mg eod, as well as dumping the EQ and going with oral winny at 150mg a day for the full 12 weeks. Weeks 7 add in 60-120mcg of Clen, bump it to 120-180 week 8, then take two weeks off it, and repeat it in weeks 11-12.
The Tren is a personal preference of mine because my body and head dont do well with it and Masteron creates a similar effect only without the sides and a bit less quality mass gains. If your head can handle it, go for it.

reaper76

Awards
any recomendation for someone who has never competed but is looking to and who has also never run a cycle?

pike place

Awards
the deeper i get into this fitness industry the more mind blown i am but what and how much people take, but i do know it works. the bigger you get the more take. given your level in competition and how long you have been taking gear. from a higher level experience, test cyp is usually 1-1.5 grams a week, tren e 1 gram, masterone e 600g a week, one i hit the 5th week mark i switch everything to short ester and will add in some winstrol at 100mg a day and pump everything 100-200mg. now yes this a **** ton of gear but like i said at a higher level this is what i have been seeing and hearing. this is also why i "diet down" into shows at 5000 calories and come in pealed and full as f@ck! sorry I'm not super detailed in my breakdown but my hand is broken so I'm typing with one hand and it sucks haha. but going this route it rally allows your body to grow into shows

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
When your on Masteron/EQ/Tren/Winstrol.....dropping the Test IS NOT AN ISSUE. There is virtually no chance for an water issues that can some from Test this way.
I agree. I wouldn’t even run test. If any I would run 150-200mg. 600mg of tren 400mg of EQ 400mg of mast and I wouldn’t use the winstrol till 2-3 weeks out...and drop the test 2 weeks out.

blondbencher

Awards
For those who have competed, or have competition knowledge, please share the best pre-contest cycle (in your opinion of course).

I realize doseage may vary depending on age, experience, height, and lean mass, but post your thoughts!

At 5'11" 200 in my avatar pic, I'd like to compete at 5'11" 200 LOL..........
Only shredded to the bone!
You say that your avatar pic is of yourself? And that 5’11 and 200??

Nah bro! No way!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Best advice I’ve ever seen or heard is don’t cut down too far. In fact most guys who are doing their prep cut down way too far. They’re using the strategies of guys who couldn’t see their abs before prep. If you can see your abs pretty well chances are what you really need is just a month of winstrol 100mg and a week of diazide or your other favorite diuretic. Not just my opinion either, I have seen and heard now numerous coaches commenting about so and so and how they should have just done a quick peel.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone remember country that joined like 2 months ago? Anyone having flashbacks from this thread?.. Massive guy that looks like an Olympian yet knows nothing about steroids.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Considering it was almost 10 yrs ago I dont think it matters lol

Captain_Action

Awards
Most people are telling me to drop EQ 21 days out and Test E 2 weeks out. I’ll be at 800/wk EQ and 400/wk EQ. I’ll be adding in 50mg/day Winny for to replace the EQ for 3 weeks to the show and 200/wk Test Prop for 2 wks to the show to keep muscle bellies full.

No tren for me. I’ll run EC stack if I need to.
Masteron @800/wk & Proviron @50/day for last 10 weeks leading to show.

Of course Aromasin 12.5 eod

stephen jay

Awards
Hello I've spent several years personal training individuals for strength and fitness. For several years, I was involved with the sport of bodybuilding; including managing diets and training routines for several clients.
IMG_20200621_034926_387.jpg

stephen jay

Awards
HELLO I AM DAVID GOMEZ
WE DO SELL ANABOLIC STEROID AND PEPTIDE GROUP PRODUCTS THAT MAY BE OF HELP WE ARE DISTRIBUTORS FROM US PLEASE DEAR CUSTOMERS.
WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL STAFF, YOUR CURE COMBINATIONS, YOUR TRAINING FOLLOW UP, WILL BE HIGHLY GUARANTEE

whatsapp: +18016109075
Instagram: rossmasez

ALL BRANDS ARE AVAILABLE
%F0%9F%87%AE%F0%9F%87%B9%F0%9F%A6%8D%F0%9F%87%AE%F0%9F%87%B9_%F0%9D%91%A8%F0%9D%92%8D%F0%9D%92...jpg

tao77

Awards

I never had any ill side effects from tren, and as stated, at 50mg eod, you shouldn't have any issues.