BPS must say goodbye to topicals

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am sad and excited to announce that BPS has decided to move in to a new year without our topical lineup: Dermacrine; Sustain Alpha; Androcrine. They were undoubtedly a big part of our lineup but for the sake of brand longevity, it's not where we see ourselves ending up - no offense to those brands that still continue to make and sell topicals. We feel the sale of supplemental topicals, while effective and easily produced, have an expiration date. We are no longer comfortable waiting for that rug to be pulled from underneath our feet. We have planned a long time for this exit strategy to coincide with a new launch of products. Let this much be clear, we are not pushing out placeholders or [insert generic supplements here] to bridge the gap and keep BPS relevant. BPS is a brand because we WANT to be a brand. We want to bring you effective and inexpensive products.

A new product launch will be announced very soon. We won't keep you waiting much longer! BPS will remain strong and active with this community. Though sad to watch your favorite products go, the new year has a lot of promise to show for it. More to come from BPS!

Until out of stock, topicals are being liquidated on our site at $24.99! And of course, don't forget to throw a bottle or two of Epidrone in your cart! ;)

CLICK HERE!

bps-slide.jpg

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
24.99 ?!?! That's crazy guys get in on this

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermacrine was and is a great product. Will anything be taking its place?

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is it about topicals that are so concerning to your company? Is this delivery method competing with any kind of pharmaceutical products, or does it simply make it easier for the FDA to ban these products as being a drug delivery system?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sad day .. love sustain and dermacrine

I

ironhulk

Awards
Noooo, not Dermacrine. Ugh. That is a staple for me, I doubt anything can replace it. It is such a great product and I've been using it since the days of Primordial.

Speaking of Dermacrine, I'm not seeing it on your products page for sale. Is it not part of this deal?

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
There is always LifeFlo TestroMax transdermal. It has dhea plus tboosting herbal extracts like LJ and trib.

C

cstallion

Awards
  • Established
Damnit! I loved Dermacrine back in the day! And I've been wanting to try Sustain Alpha too. Guess I'm thawing out the credit cards that's frozen in the fridge. Shh! Don't tell my wife!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is it about topicals that are so concerning to your company? Is this delivery method competing with any kind of pharmaceutical products, or does it simply make it easier for the FDA to ban these products as being a drug delivery system?
Technically supplements are not allowed to be sold trasdermally. Supplements are to be ingested internally.

Transdermals are usually for prescription drugs only.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Noooo, not Dermacrine. Ugh. That is a staple for me, I doubt anything can replace it. It is such a great product and I've been using it since the days of Primordial.

Speaking of Dermacrine, I'm not seeing it on your products page for sale. Is it not part of this deal?
Ugh...why do my favorites keep going away! First PES turned Alphamine into Crystal Light. Now I will no longer have Dermacrine? I don't see how dermacrine can be replaced. It is only effective because of the fact that it is transdermal.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Ugh...why do my favorites keep going away! First PES turned Alphamine into Crystal Light. Now I will no longer have Dermacrine? I don't see how dermacrine can be replaced. It is only effective because of the fact that it is transdermal.
LifeFlo! Many transdermal dhea and test products

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LifeFlo! Many transdermal dhea and test products
Hmm...did not see anything all that interesting there, unless I missed something. OL UK Super DHEA seems like the logical alternative but they seriously have to look into improving the actual pumps (dispenser) with their transdermal products. Maybe it is better with Super DHEA? I just know that it was not user friendly by any means with DermaSTRENGTH, Super-11, or the Formestane product they had a few years ago. The carrier could be improved upon too by utilizing more of a cream type consistency as opposed to an extremely thin liquid that is difficult to control. BPS had flawless pumps and carriers in all their transdermals. No disrespect, but it would be worth OL's time to try to learn from BPS in an effort to improve their own transdermals.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Looks like there is no Dermacrine left. I'll pick up a couple bottles of SA this week if they are still available.

D

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Do you have something to replace sustain alpha as well?
Dermacrine and Sustain are staples for me..

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
Hmm...did not see anything all that interesting there, unless I missed something. OL UK Super DHEA seems like the logical alternative but they seriously have to look into improving the actual pumps (dispenser) with their transdermal products. Maybe it is better with Super DHEA? I just know that it was not user friendly by any means with DermaSTRENGTH, Super-11, or the Formestane product they had a few years ago. The carrier could be improved upon too by utilizing more of a cream type consistency as opposed to an extremely thin liquid that is difficult to control. BPS had flawless pumps and carriers in all their transdermals. No disrespect, but it would be worth OL's time to try to learn from BPS in an effort to improve their own transdermals.
Bro, im tellin ya! The LifeFlo Testro Max is very underrated but mainly because it's unheard of. The pump is perfect and it is like a cream or lotion that comes out and it smells like shea butter. It's only around $25. But in that specific one it only has 15mg of dhea per pump along with a boosting complex of natural test boosters. There is about 45 pumps in a bottle. They also offer just dhea at a higher dose for like $18 or a dhea and preg only for about the same price.

shanedoolie1

shanedoolie1

Awards
I'm not affiliated with anyone whatsoever. I just recently found out about the stuff am and extremely happy I did.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bro, im tellin ya! The LifeFlo Testro Max is very underrated but mainly because it's unheard of. The pump is perfect and it is like a cream or lotion that comes out and it smells like shea butter. It's only around $25. But in that specific one it only has 15mg of dhea per pump along with a boosting complex of natural test boosters. There is about 45 pumps in a bottle. They also offer just dhea at a higher dose for like $18 or a dhea and preg only for about the same price.
OK...thanks! I will check it out again..

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just found out about this - sad day indeed. I have yet to try out Super-DHEA though. You guys really think .gov is going to come after transdermals, huh? You should sell your Dermacrine IP to somebody like Evomuse.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else having problems with the BPS website? I've been trying to place an order for 2 sustain alpha and keep getting a message that says they cannot process payment try again in a few mins.

crjkts2010

crjkts2010

Awards
Well can't wait for ur products to come out!!!!

Raisin

Raisin

Awards
Do you guys ship to New Zealand? And if so what kind of price am I looking at for shipping costs?

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
Anyone here tried RS TRANSADERM? - used to be the best of the best next to BPS. They took everything off the shelves last year due to FDA pressure....this is interesting stuff guys. Why is the .gov pressuring all these companies to stop selling this stuff? What is it that is banned? I emailed several people with no reply. I think this stuff is like gold, I dont even need to run a cycle with this stuff.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Anyone here tried RS TRANSADERM? - used to be the best of the best next to BPS. They took everything off the shelves last year due to FDA pressure....this is interesting stuff guys. Why is the .gov pressuring all these companies to stop selling this stuff? What is it that is banned? I emailed several people with no reply. I think this stuff is like gold, I dont even need to run a cycle with this stuff.
RS Transderm was over-priced to the hilt, it probably wasn't selling - you have links to the "FDA Pressure"? Transdermal DHEA and Preg is all over Amazon. .Gov pressure is a myth until I see some proof. It is "ok" at increasing Testosterone, but in no way compares to AAS/DS/PH/SARM

http://www.prohormonepodcast.com/prohormones/dermacrine-vs-4-ad-vs-stano-vs-trest-test-base/

Oh, and Olympus Labs is still selling TD DHEA, as is AlphaGainz.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to hear your thoughts on the matter. Why do you think they would have to get rid of transdermal? Not just BPS, but other companies?

The life cycle of supplements is not long lived, and the constant dilemma is staying a step ahead of the pharma / FDA / DEA gang (*if that is the case, open ended) Are they responding earlier than the rest because they choose to? Who knows?

I sometimes think it's an uphill unworthy battle. This stress of many lifters to remain 'natural' while obtaining a supplement that can come somewhat close to the illegal operatives, but it will be a never ending reach and cash flow moving towards the marketing schema of supplement companies.

A rare few such that includes BPS keep it simple and direct. This. is. what. we. do. way of thinking.
Your move.
The FDA needs to realize that this is supposed to be a free country.

I

ironhulk

Awards
I'm still salty as **** about Dermacrine being discontinued. Hopefully some other company will pick it up. It really sucks losing a staple of your regime.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed. It is to the point that I don't even have any staples left! Things I could always count on to deliver. Dermacrine, Original OEP, Alphamine, Norcodrene, ABE (far less potent than back in the day)...all gone. I also just happened to see that Sparta Nutrition destroyed Sparta PCT...that original formula was out of this world!

I

ironhulk

Awards
Agreed. It is to the point that I don't even have any staples left! Things I could always count on to deliver. Dermacrine, Original OEP, Alphamine, Norcodrene, ABE (far less potent than back in the day)...all gone. I also just happened to see that Sparta Nutrition destroyed Sparta PCT...that original formula was out of this world!
It's frustrating as hell. And the fact that BPS hasn't provided an explanation as to why they are killing it makes me not want to try out any of their future products.

I realize they might perceive a threat from the FDA, but to pull such a popular product from their lineup without waiting to see what's in store with the new administration is a very poor business decision in my opinion. Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha have been proven for years and I can't imagine BPS being able to match profits with a new lineup.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's frustrating as hell. And the fact that BPS hasn't provided an explanation as to why they are killing it makes me not want to try out any of their future products.

I realize they might perceive a threat from the FDA, but to pull such a popular product from their lineup without waiting to see what's in store with the new administration is a very poor business decision in my opinion. Dermacrine and Sustain Alpha have been proven for years and I can't imagine BPS being able to match profits with a new lineup.
Well I think Hi-Tech bought them out or BPS sold out...whatever. So it really is Hi-Tech that we have to thank for this.

Blazin604

Blazin604

Awards
Why are all these DHEA based supps gone now ( RS - Transaderm, T-Base( mr supps) , Dermacrine) ? - seems like no one from BPS can give a straight answer as to why they discontinued a product with so much demand.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Well, it's NOT a free country. If it were, one could grow their own pot and smoke at will. That's freedom.
It's a fact, a majority of law enforcement want pot legal, and a great many want all drugs legal.

That said, as far as I am concerned, only good healthy food is necessary, staples, then 'other'. :D
You only live once, it's your life, you choose.
Well in Boston we can grow and smoke! Just have to many liberals

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Why are all these DHEA based supps gone now ( RS - Transaderm, T-Base( mr supps) , Dermacrine) ? - seems like no one from BPS can give a straight answer as to why they discontinued a product with so much demand.
It could be a case of being able to get the raws to produce the product. Possibly the cost of raws went up and it was no longer feasible to continue. With the supplement market constantly changing, people are always looking for the newest and greatest product and while there are still some that continue to buy the older products that are very effective, there might not be enough in the overall sceme of things to continue. Then there's also the possibility that in order for BPS to be able to have the funds to move on to new products, they had to drop old ones that, while still selling, were not selling as good as they once did. It's a very cut-throat industry and staying relevant is difficult if you're not continuing to "wow" the consumers with new products on the regular.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well in Boston we can grow and smoke! Just have to many liberals
Same here now in Maine. If you can buy alcohol and drink in public, obviously one should also be able to do the same with marijuana, which is far less destructive to yourself and others.

R

Romie425

Awards
No more dermacrine?! Will you be coming out with an oral version of it in its place?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No more dermacrine?! Will you be coming out with an oral version of it in its place?
Unfortunately, Dermacrine is gone. :( As far as what products are in the works, that information has yet to be released.

R

Romie425

Awards
Yikes! That's depressing. It's literally the only product I take along with pre workouts and protein. I'm in mourning. Lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
R

Romie425

Awards
lol I know, I just wasn't sure if you found a way to make an oral version that was effective as the topical version. There's so many dhea orals on the market, I was hoping that you discovered the magic bullet of the dhea universe

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are literally hundreds of effective Oral DHEA supplements on the market, and there are transdermal creams out on the market beyond the walls of AM. If the goal is weight loss, or muscle retention, one can use VII-KT which is non-hormonal and is pretty amazing, from http://www.iron-legion.com on sale 40% off.

Let's stop mourning the loss of something we no longer have at our avail and move forward shall we?
Hey hey hey!! What's up with bringing other company sales in here bub?!?! That's grounds for a whipping and a flogging and maybe something else.