Androcrine dosage - post your experience

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know most people do 4 pumps. Who has done more than 4? What was your experience like?

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did 8 pumps a day for 32 days.. Strength Level increase, waistline decrease by 1 inch,and Gain 3 pounds of lean muscle..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did 8 pumps a day for 32 days.. Strength Level increase, waistline decrease by 1 inch,and Gain 3 pounds of lean muscle..
8 pumps. Dang. I'm doing 4 right now to see how I react to it. Next time I'll probably do 6

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I'm going to 6 pumps tonight and see how that feels.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Just posted this in Allhealsonme log...

Im at week 6 on five pumps a day....really hoping I've done enough pt work to stabilize my shoulder so it doesn't go to heck when I run out....

I bulked for the first couple weeks and def put on some muscle. But it was after a long cut and a big change in routine, so tough to tell how much Androcrine had to do with it.

I've been more recomping for the last couple weeks and I'm sure im carrying more lbm than I am usually. Fat is slowly coming down.

Very interested to follow your log! Do Work!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started 6 pumps last night and it felt like I was bathing in androcrine. Can't imagine 8 pumps!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there's definitely too much carrier based on the Mg of lax per pump.

Putting on 3 pumps, you basically have to rub it over your entire upper body (chest, shoulders and part of arms)

Personally i think BPS should put more Mg per pump so that it requires less pumps per application.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have no issues doing 4. 1 on each arm (inside of the arm), 1 on my chest and 1 on my stomach. Spreads fine.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no issues doing 4. 1 on each arm (inside of the arm), 1 on my chest and 1 on my stomach. Spreads fine.
its not that its a problem per se. but it takes a while to cover all the areas and get it to soak in and be completely dry
because there is so much carrier. Ive done quite a bit of transdermals so i have experience to compare it to.

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
its not that its a problem per se. but it takes a while to cover all the areas and get it to soak in and be completely dry
because there is so much carrier. Ive done quite a bit of transdermals so i have experience to compare it to.
Good excuse to get bigger! ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not saying you are wrong...to each his own. I just haven't had any issues with it drying. Then again I stand in front of my floor fan in my room for 1 minute every time and I'm dry immediately.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it work alright to apply the product twice a day using the same locations? I'm considering this as a way to reduce the large amount of product required for each application when applying a large dosage.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Shouldn't do no harm but I wouldn't dose any less than 2 pumps per application.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to be going to 5-6 pumps at split dosing.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just started my androcrine. I'm starting at 4 and then I'm probably gonna bump up to 6 or 8 on a split. 4 goes pretty easily. 1 each arm and 1 chest and 1 stomach just as r1 said. First time I did four straight pumps and then put it on and thought I'd never get it rubbed in. Lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I sit in front of a fan after my applications lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been trying to run another product because it was given to me but my body doesn't like something that is in it and if it's not the squirts, I'm puking. Odd. I've never had issues like that with any other supplement. That being said, I'm going to give up on that and start with the Androcrine. Anxious to see how I like it compared to the Laxacrine that it's replacing.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been trying to run another product because it was given to me but my body doesn't like something that is in it and if it's not the squirts, I'm puking. Odd. I've never had issues like that with any other supplement. That being said, I'm going to give up on that and start with the Androcrine. Anxious to see how I like it compared to the Laxacrine that it's replacing.
Im willing to bet youll love the position difference!!

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suspect 3 pumps twice a day is too much for me. I had terrible insomnia last night, and couldn't sleep until after 7am. I'm dropping to 4 pumps once daily to see how that works out. I'm loving the product so far otherwise, I've been on transdermal laxogenin for a bit over 2 weeks and strength levels are starting to increase steadily, despite lowered calories overall. My joints feel fantastic as well which is a huge plus.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
5 pumps is all I've ever ran, would like to try more though

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suspect 3 pumps twice a day is too much for me. I had terrible insomnia last night, and couldn't sleep until after 7am. I'm dropping to 4 pumps once daily to see how that works out. I'm loving the product so far otherwise, I've been on transdermal laxogenin for a bit over 2 weeks and strength levels are starting to increase steadily, despite lowered calories overall. My joints feel fantastic as well which is a huge plus.
Hmm. I used to take 4 pumps after my night time shower. Now I'm doing 3 in morning and 3 at night no issues with either dosage. Sorry to hear that.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm. I used to take 4 pumps after my night time shower. Now I'm doing 3 in morning and 3 at night no issues with either dosage. Sorry to hear that.
That totally caught me off guard. I had been using OL labs Dermastrength twice daily for the first week and bit with no issues before switching to Androcrine. I did notice that for several hours after each dose I had a nice rush of energy, but no issues with sleep. I am hoping this was a one off issue, but will proceed cautiously as sleepless nights is something I'd rather avoid.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That totally caught me off guard. I had been using OL labs Dermastrength twice daily for the first week and bit with no issues before switching to Androcrine. I did notice that for several hours after each dose I had a nice rush of energy, but no issues with sleep. I am hoping this was a one off issue, but will proceed cautiously as sleepless nights is something I'd rather avoid.
Did you dose it at night?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The evening where I had the insomnia I used my second application of 3 pumps at about 6PM, with an expected bedtime of 12:30 or so. I'll likely try an evening dose again at a time when I can sleep in the following day if need be.

The only variable for that day that was out of the ordinary was a dentist visit where they used some brush on fluoride varnish. That stuff is pretty awful, as it dissolves off your teeth little by little, leading you to swallow a bunch of it. I have a theory that when I brushed my teeth that evening the last of the fluoride dislodged all at once, and perhaps I ingested a good chunk of it then. I haven't been able to come up with side effects of insomnia for the fluoride varnish however, but it's the only thing likely to have caused the insomnia other than androcrine.