Dermacrine - Questions

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Is it okay to run this along side Xgels?

Basically im asking if this is okay to run in a natty stack as opposed to with PH's.

Also, is it okay to run for 8 weeks? or should it be limited to 1month?

Thanks guyyyys

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that if taken for 8 weeks, one might consider looking into PCT since this is slightly suppressive.
Actually their directions on the site say 2-4 weeks. So it might just be best running mini cycles of 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Also do I need to run an AI along side dermacrine? Like formeron?

I think im pretty sensitive to AI's as I have naturally very low estrogen, last time I ran formeron (although it was 4 pumps) my estrogen completely tanked in 3 days, and it wasnt a pleasant couple of weeks.

So would rather not run an AI if possible. if cycling 2 on 2 off, is an AI needed

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Also do I need to run an AI along side dermacrine? Like formeron?
Not necessary. You could save it for afterwards if you already have an AI on hand.

Also, the PCT required after 6-8 weeks [of suggested dosage] isn't the same as the PCT required after running one of the popular methylated compounds. A solid OTC test booster + formasurge (or whatever forma product you prefer) is more than sufficient. Just don't go applying derma to your sack or anything like that and you'll be fine.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Not necessary. You could save it for afterwards if you already have an AI on hand.

Also, the PCT required after 6-8 weeks [of suggested dosage] isn't the same as the PCT required after running one of the popular methylated compounds. A solid OTC test booster + formasurge (or whatever forma product you prefer) is more than sufficient. Just don't go applying derma to your sack or anything like that and you'll be fine.
I have 2 bottles of formeron at home. What kind of dosing of formeron would you use? Please take into consideration I have a very low natural estrogen level.

The planned stack was supposed to be

Xfactor (ArA)
Ironforged Kingpin (Tbooster)
Dermacrine

Xfator is 10 weeks
Kingpin is 8 weeks
Would you for the 10 week period do dermacrine 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? How am I supposed to know whether I need to use an AI, or should I be using formeron at say 1 pump every other day while using dermacrine?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I've only run Dermacrine at 4 weeks and I did stack it with Formabolic (Formestane). I used 4-5 pumps of Derma a day and 4 of Forma. Loved it, got much stronger and looked visibly harder, so much so that my workout partner acused me of juicing. I noticed little to no suppression when I came off, other then I was a little tired the first couple of days.
when I used 4 pumps a day of formeron i was completely shut down, my e2 and libido, so no way in hell can i run it that high, maybe 1 pump every other day

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
That and the fact that dermacrine has a built in AI system.
So youre saying I dont need to run formeron next to dermacrine? Is it safe to run solo, along with a T booster and Xgels?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Why not apply it to your sack? I've read many posts that recommend you applying to the sack for better absorption. Not picking a fight, just curious? I want to run Derma again so any info you have on this would help.

Thanks!
IIRC, there is tons of DHT conversion when applied to that area. That's not necessarily an issue. I was just clarifying the instructions I was giving him were not applicable if he was going to be applying derm to that area.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Ok, well then dose mildly and get a test done midcycle. Or, if you experience libido loss, then stop taking Formestane. You don't HAVE TO take anything with Dermacrine. I think you're overthinking it, and answering your own question for yourself at the same time. If your e2 truly is low, you should be good to go.
Yeah thanks, im a bit scared to go near formeron again if im honest, ill just do 2 week cycles of 3 pumps a day of dermacrine, should be fine. Thanks for the help

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya broseph, and I hope my post above didn't come across as snarky. I just think you're good to go tho, with your e2 being low and all. Just keep an eye out for sides, like itchy nipples. But I sincerely doubt you'll notice anything on the Derma other than awesome results. And yes, this would stack well with X-Gels. My ultimate dream stack would be X-Gels, Derma and Anabeta Elite!
Last time I tried to run folli/xgels/ABE and lethargy hit me in the face and my libido tanked. maybe it was just too much to handle or I didnt give my body long enough to adjust.

So ill be running kingpin/derma/xgels, then after that ill be running manimal unleashed/iron forged new anabolic/follidrone , should be a very exciting 24 weeks!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know how it turns out, brother! Dermacrine is awesome IMO, not just as a rep :)

A natty test booster like EndoSurge Turbo, should be more than sufficient for recovery. I've never experienced out of control estro effects either, and never ran an AI alongside or after.

Dirty Duke

Dirty Duke

Awards
Next week will be my 8th week on Dermacrine. Was wondering if it’s reasonable to extend it for another 2 weeks after that (alongside 11-KT spray).

Followed by jumping on OL- SUPER PCT.