Follidrone just did it's Magic

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have always been a skeptic of natty anabolics because most of them as just companies trying to rip us off. But, BLR just did an awesome job with Follidrone. I have seen raving reviews about this and thought people really didn't know what this supplement was doing. So, I started my 3 month cycle a month ago. I was bulking (got out of shape) and wanted to Recomp.

The results are below. I lost a decent amount of fat, weight is still the same at 78Kgs (172lbs) and my muscle mass has increased by 500gms (1.1lbs). I am a believer now. Really looking forward to finishing my 3 month cycle to see where this takes me.

BeFunky-collage.jpg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great stuff!

There is a reason why this has been such a popular product, and one that I have utilized consistently for years.

It’s always exciting to find something new that works for you...congrats!

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Nice brotha!! Pm me to work out a trade I actually need some more goods from you. But I love me some FD2 it is gooood stuff!! Been through over a dozen bottles myself

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice brotha!! Pm me to work out a trade I actually need some more goods from you. But I love me some FD2 it is gooood stuff!! Been through over a dozen bottles myself
Believer now! Not that I have tried a lot of natty stuff, but I really can see and measured the change.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great job. Now yuou need Vector + Folidrone.
I have 3 tubs of vector. Not sure when will I put that to use. My muscle mass was always hovering around the same for 4-5months of my bulk. Added Folli and saw the jump by 1lbs. I’ll take whatever I can get.

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Visible changes there mate we’ll done ,how many calories have you dropped to recomp ?

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great results then mate I thought you may have dropped calls for a recomp ,be very interested to see what 12 weeks brings.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome progress dude. How do you compare Follidrone to other natural anabolics? I'm thinking of giving it a shot after I finish up with Massacr3. It's hard to tell if there's noticable results yet but I am definitely noticing the increased pump.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you lost a lot of fat, and weight stayed the same, I would say you gained more than 1 lb of lean mass.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome progress dude. How do you compare Follidrone to other natural anabolics? I'm thinking of giving it a shot after I finish up with Massacr3. It's hard to tell if there's noticable results yet but I am definitely noticing the increased pump.
Honestly, this is the first natty anabolic I tried without changing my diet and training. I have only used PR-XT and Sterol Complex before.

Looking back at these two, I feel PR-XT did nothing. I used sterol complex during my cut. I would say it helped preserve muscle. But take it with a grain of salt because I did not measure my BF% or Muscle Mass.

Follidrone is great for recomp.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Judging your pictures, it looks like you lost more than a percent. That's just my opinion.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Judging your pictures, it looks like you lost more than a percent. That's just my opinion.
Probably. The device I use can’t be 100% accurate. But, yeah. The point I wanted to make was, the supplement works. I haven’t seen anyone else post pictures. So, this is proof as well.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Probably. The device I use can’t be 100% accurate. But, yeah. The point I wanted to make was, the supplement works. I haven’t seen anyone else post pictures. So, this is proof as well.
Was great progress in a short period of time!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great stuff!

There is a reason why this has been such a popular product, and one that I have utilized consistently for years.

It’s always exciting to find something new that works for you...congrats!
I highly doubt oral laxo supplements do anything. The increase in pump is because of Vaso6. Follow TheSolution log on Vector. He is giving this supplement a true test.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great progress brother! Real life results to show the effectiveness of FD2!

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How’s this going mate eager to see how much more progress has been made ,are you still planning on 12 weeks?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How’s this going mate eager to see how much more progress has been made ,are you still planning on 12 weeks?
I will post my stats and progress pics by the end of 3 bottles. Fell sick for a week (lost 2lbs) and I am just getting back on track. I missed taking it a few days as well.

But, it's going well. Leaning out and still kinda holding on to my body weight.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yours is a quite nice progress! Well done sir.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Great transformation - Folidrone is one amazing supplement.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fantastic transformation bro!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great results man! I hope BLR is ready to kick off the year strong! That PWO has had a special savings spot for months now.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great results man! I hope BLR is ready to kick off the year strong! That PWO has had a special savings spot for months now.
We are there. Just tinkering with flavoring. Should be ready by Jan.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fantastic transformation bro!
Thanks Man. That was just with one month of Follidrone. I am on my 2nd tub and have another tub to go. Hopefully will see better results.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a great recomp machine. I have people asking for Follidrone now. But, no one ships it to India
Find us an Indian retailer? I'll give you 10% of profit for a year.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hey brundel i have a retailer for you in the extremely elusive and isolated north idaho market. Want in? Lol just kidding

Reactions: Nac

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wonder what a follidrone 2.0, ARA, ursolic Acid, Phosphatadic Acid, vector stack would produce lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of investment to may be just produce some recomp.
Thats what i was thinking lol. Ive never tried any of those ones but i gave up buying supplements. I buy pwo and protein. Other than that i get the same results without supps as i do with them so i just dont waste my money anymore

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder what a follidrone 2.0, ARA, ursolic Acid, Phosphatadic Acid, vector stack would produce lol
You dont need Ursolic acid with Vector,
There is more ursolic acid in Vector than there is in most Ursolic acid products ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Needs to be labelled clearer then.
Unfortunately if I put every active chemical in these extracts on the label there would be 30 ingredients on the panel.
All of this data is in the writeups though. Follow this link to our blog space. There are 3x posts here with an in depth description of each Vector ingredient.

https://www.blacklionresearch.com/blog

There are 3 separate posts .

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eriobotrya japonica alone has these and more.

Epicatechin
Ursolic acid
Chlorogenic acid
Corosolic acid
Oleanolic acid
Caffeic acid
Procyanidin B2
Protocatechuic acid
Ferulic acid
Tormentic acid
Naringenin
Ellagic acid
EGCG
Quercetin

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eriobotrya japonica alone has these and more.

Epicatechin
Ursolic acid
Chlorogenic acid
Corosolic acid
Oleanolic acid
Caffeic acid
Procyanidin B2
Protocatechuic acid
Ferulic acid
Tormentic acid
Naringenin
Ellagic acid
EGCG
Quercetin
You should put that on the label, seriously. I know people need to do their research but I doubt anyone looking for ursolic acid would know its in vector.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jtmass can't wait.... Time for some updated noodz brother!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap! Dramatic results in that short of a time span. If your diet truly stayed the same, and I am not doubting you, that is really a testimonial.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy crap! Dramatic results in that short of a time span. If your diet truly stayed the same, and I am not doubting you, that is really a testimonial.
No change in diet and my weight remained the same.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey.. did u perhaps add the lbs of lean muscle to legs? I don’t see much of a muscle increase upper body but definite fat loss.