chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So vector is officially the GOAT

Here’s my blood work from Tuesday. I had not gotten checked since January. Which shows total test was 554.

I’ve been on vector apx 2 weeks and you can see my T is now at 993. I’ve been absolutely killing my workouts and my bedroom game. And the mirror is speaking for itself with regards to muscle fullness and vascularity. Fcking GOAT. I knew I felt GREAT, but these results are something special.

View attachment 163879View attachment 163880

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
that is beastly! out of curioustiy, what were the other 2 spikes from (2017 it looks like)?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Nearly a 100% increase in test levels.
2. Nearly 170 points ABOVE THE REFERENCE RANGE!

Both of these are the reasons I dont usually support test boosters. They rarely increase test levels more than 10-20% if that and never above normal.
Vector isnt even a test boosting product and its doing more than any other test booster I know of.
Pretty impressive.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is beastly! out of curioustiy, what were the other 2 spikes from (2017 it looks like)?
Just increases/playing around with clomid dosing. But the sides became too much taking it daily. EOD at night is my sweet spot.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were you on any other supplements or drugs in the past few months?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So your last bloodwork was around 4 months ago, and your automatically attributing the test increase because you've been on Vector for 14 days and happened to finally get bloodwork done after 4 months have passed between tests? If you had done a blood test right before taking Vector than there might be some merit in giving the product credit for the increase in test levels.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I posted this in our sub-forum information thread about VECTOR, but it fits here as well:

I'm on TRT and dialed in pretty good with my protocol, and have been off of all supplementation for over a year as I've not been in the gym due to injury, so I'm not expecting my T to change, but I'll get my bloods as per every 4 months and check for anything unusual.

Supports that I have consistency taken with my TRT:
  • CoQ10
  • Krill Oil
  • Fiber (Old Guy)
  • Testosterone Cypionate 100mg / week SubQ
  • AI (.625mg E4D)
  • No HCG (My balls are just fine thanks, et al)
My Stack
  • Vector
  • Follidrone 2.0
  • Viron (might add)
My expectations
I'll get bloods next in 3 months, then again in another 3-4 months
If my T has a delta in an upward direction of 20-300 points I'd be surprised,
and I'm not considering the possibility.

I am experiencing the following with Vector.
  • Improved Sleep
  • Faster Recovery (+ No DOMS)
  • Vivid Multiple Dreams
  • Better Mood, and some positive Aggression
  • More Power Output (*I cut a minute off of my commute to work. I ride my bike)
  • Pump and Fullness
  • I'm dropping weight, Fat (On a cut but it's a recomp, and the GDA effect is real)
  • Strength is way up.
  • Muscularity in my quads! Outer quad pop is unreal for me.
An important note and observation
Does this mean the bloods posted are inaccurate and the conclusion drawn wrong?
I don't think so, and it doesn't matter.

The expectation set from the beginning by brundel was there were a few changes in some
but mostly none, and it isn't expected to do this. It's an anomaly as shown.

We have a competition thread with numerous positive stories of how this supplement is effecting each person in such a positive way, it cannot be disputed as the most potent natural anabolic to date. So, anyone stating they are no longer going to be purchasing it because of one person's bloods and questions raised by some people here, it's your loss and someone else's gains. This leads me to the next and final statement.

Time will tell how a product's legend is written... such as Follidrone 2.0, the first and still most effective -(-epi) plus product out. Viron; Letrone; Rebirth. We at BLR have a proven line of products that still have survived the test of time.

Life is about trust and in an industry with so many fake and hyped products it is difficult to come by more and more. BLR has been and will continue to be a company that earns your trust.

Based on other's additional experiences and our track record of innovation, Vector will eclipse them.
Our other competitors as per usual, will follow our innovation as best they can.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve been on the same trt protocol for 2+ years, and many others for 8+ years. Finally had consistent levels at 500-600 max. So yea, 900+ is something worth posting about. And I made it very clear in another thread that I was on it, and fd2+viron. Y’all act like I’m trying to get away with lying about my labs so much salt.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please, lets not overreach on the claims for this product. From anecdotal evidence the product appears to be worth trying out and ive just bought it based on anecdote but i have very realistic expectations and certainly not influenced by these lab results as there are far too many confounding variables to support the conclusion being inferred

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Were you on any other supplements or drugs in the past few months?
And then later:

I’ve been on the same trt protocol for 2+ years, and many others for 8+ years. Finally had consistent levels at 500-600 max. So yea, 900+ is something worth posting about. And I made it very clear in another thread that I was on it, and fd2+viron. Y’all act like I’m trying to get away with lying about my labs so much salt.

No saltiness from me whatsoever. The test increase is significant and I was trying to clarify all factors surrounding it. I’m not accusing you of lying. However, you are saying different things in different threads so confusion is justified and clarification is warranted.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont understand why people are "salty" when asking for clarification lol

Also, you said in another thread that the previous two spikes (similar to this reading/blood you just posted) were from an increased dose of clomid. Of course people are skeptical

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve not touched my clomid dosing since mid 2016. It’s April 2018. People want natural Anabolics to work like Anabolics. When they don’t, they complain that they’re a waste of money. When they do work, they are skeptical. Classic.

Not directed at anyone, just a blanket statement regarding the product category. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t lol

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vector is definitely a game changing product! Whether we all want to believe in the blood work or not, the multitude advantages of taking Vector is to much to overlook!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At the end of the day Vector isnt intended to be a test booster.
Its a natural anabolic that doesnt work primarily by increasing testosterone.
If it does increase test its just a bonus. ;)

jrb_062

Awards
And then later:

No saltiness from me whatsoever. The test increase is significant and I was trying to clarify all factors surrounding it. I’m not accusing you of lying. However, you are saying different things in different threads so confusion is justified and clarification is warranted.
Yeaaaa wtf????

EvanMan

EvanMan

Awards
At the end of the day Vector isnt intended to be a test booster.
Its a natural anabolic that doesnt work primarily by increasing testosterone.
If it does increase test its just a bonus. ;)
Its pretty wild. He should keep taking Vector for another 2 months then have more bloods done.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its pretty wild. He should keep taking Vector for another 2 months then have more bloods done.
He gets regular labs so Im sure he will.
Will post them when available.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will be getting more in about 6 weeks. I’ll be working 7 days a week, about 20 hours a day for the month of May. But I’m confident my results will be comparable despite the impending doom that is the month of May for me every year (family business is Tuxedo rentals aka prom season)

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve not touched my clomid dosing since mid 2016. It’s April 2018. People want natural Anabolics to work like Anabolics. When they don’t, they complain that they’re a waste of money. When they do work, they are skeptical. Classic.

Not directed at anyone, just a blanket statement regarding the product category. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t lol
Hold on a second, in the initial post you just chuck up bloods then say you're on nothing... now its folli, viron, clomid and ???

That makes your first post very misleading man. Don't get me wrong I love BLR and think vector looks great, but not mentioning those is very misleading, hell clomid alone can give those results. The only thing that Vector could be doing could be doing is inhibiting CYP2D6, which would mean anyone not on clomid would not see any benefit to test.

Now with the above said don't get too touchy because Vector isn't even marketed as a test booster, so just because it doesn't boost test doesn't mean that it wont work.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hold on a second, in the initial post you just chuck up bloods then say you're on nothing... now its folli, viron, clomid and ???

That makes your first post very misleading man. Don't get me wrong I love BLR and think vector looks great, but not mentioning those is very misleading, hell clomid alone can give those results. The only thing that Vector could be doing could be doing is inhibiting CYP2D6, which would mean anyone not on clomid would not see any benefit to test.

Now with the above said don't get too touchy because Vector isn't even marketed as a test booster, so just because it doesn't boost test doesn't mean that it wont work.
On nothing DIFFERENT. Been on those other things for MONTHS to YEARS and never had test be so high as it was from the draw I did once using vector. Leaving vector as the VARIABLE. And all other Supps as constants.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would be good to see some corraboration from some other person unaffiliated with the supp industry
How anyone could attempt to spin inferences of massive test boosting effects on this single case with a myriad of confounding factors is beyond me but i know theres lot of gullible people out there. BLRs own internal testing suggests nil to minimal test increases if we are to believe previous posts. To jump from that to this to insinuate vector could be more effective than clomid for boosting test' is astounding to be frank!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
brundle to my best recollection mentioned some anomalies with blood work but true, overall there were no variations plus or minus. This happens to be one, and yes, let's see anyone that follows up with similar outstanding results with their bloods. My interest is piqued, but expectations remain more level minded.

I believe the variation in chedapalooza 's bloods, and am wondering the specific mechanisms at play, or inter-play though we may not discover this. I am looking at the results in the mirror and am fine with the less than scientific pressures to weigh myself, and measure for body fat. It's a long-term journey to wit I am confident will result in my desired outcomes.

There are so many other areas to focus on with Vector. I love reading the stories along the way.

-M

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Would be good to see some corraboration from some other person unaffiliated with the supp industry
How anyone could attempt to spin inferences of massive test boosting effects on this single case with a myriad of confounding factors is beyond me but i know theres lot of gullible people out there. BLRs own internal testing suggests nil to minimal test increases if we are to believe previous posts. To jump from that to this to insinuate vector could be more effective than clomid for boosting test' is astounding to be frank!
I am going to do it. Got bloods coming up in a couple weeks post PCT, if they are reasonably 'normal' i will run vector afterwards for 2 months then retest.

I am interested in this product, but generally skeptical of all natty anabolics, so curious to test my skepticism.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
brundle to my best recollection mentioned some anomalies with blood work but true, overall there were no variations plus or minus. This happens to be one, and yes, let's see anyone that follows up with similar outstanding results with their bloods. My interest is piqued, but expectations remain more level minded.

I believe the variation in chedapalooza 's bloods, and am wondering the specific mechanisms at play, or inter-play though we may not discover this. I am looking at the results in the mirror and am fine with the less than scientific pressures to weigh myself, and measure for body fat. It's a long-term journey to wit I am confident will result in my desired outcomes.

There are so many other areas to focus on with Vector. I love reading the stories along the way.

-M
Id love to see your before and after pics on Vector as you deem it so praiseworthy

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Id love to see your before and after pics on Vector as you deem it so praiseworthy
There are a few reasons I'd rather not offer up before and after pics.

• I'm a rep, and feel it should be customers words and images, not mine.
  • I'm shy, but I've logged a lot of products in the past.
  • and I don't have a before pic that fits with the start of my run.
I differ to this thread where we have customers entering a contest with before (dated) and after pics.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/301422-blr-vector-transformation.html

Your skepticism is welcome, and I know the results of others more convincing.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s an odd contest though. He’s allowing you to take multiple (natural “anabolics”) supplements alongside vector. Look at the list of supplements some of those guys are taking WITH vector (one guy is using ABE and follidrone with vector)...

Seems misleading

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s an odd contest though. He’s allowing you to take multiple (natural “anabolics”) supplements alongside vector. Look at the list of supplements some of those guys are taking WITH vector (one guy is using ABE and follidrone with vector)...

Seems misleading
I appreciate that someone challenged him about this, and he dropped the ABE and is going with just FD2, and Vector.
I don't see a problem with that as they behave differently, and we have plenty of FD2 solo runs to compare. You may have missed his response.

"Thanks for the heads up bro! I don’t really know what I’m doing. I lurked around here for a long time when I first started lifting to learn some s**t and see what guys were running. If you think ABE is a bad idea then I’ll take your word for it and stick with Vector and Follidrone."

I suggest people begin with Vector solo as he did then add in FD2 in week 2 or more importantly 4 of the 8 or 12 total weeks. If you feel that isn't good enough, then focus on those only running Vector. There are plenty and will be
quite a few more.

The winner gets more BLR stuff, so using only BLR supplements to achieve their goal is of course best.

-M

bigsmall

Banned
Awards

Seems misleading
Tons of folks just running Vector bro. In my case, I have been using Folidrone for most of the last 2.5 years - I added Vector about 2 months ago. I have used every supplement out their over 30 plus years of training and never experienced anything like Vector. It is hands down better than Osta and more in line with Andro's but without the nasty side effects.

Rand0m

Awards
  • Established
I respect a persons choice when it comes to their privacy but pictures would be nice, especially when it comes to natural anabolics. When you read things like trained/advance users gaining 5-10 lbs it’d be easy to discern from pictures where it actually went.

Tons of folks just running Vector bro. In my case, I have been using Folidrone for most of the last 2.5 years - I added Vector about 2 months ago. I have used every supplement out their over 30 plus years of training and never experienced anything like Vector. It is hands down better than Osta and more in line with Andro's but without the nasty side effects.
I’ve used 4 bottles of FD2 and 2 of exotherm with noticeable results but they were ultimately just natty products. If Vector could stand up to the andros that would be incredible but that’s a bold claim. I know there’s a lot of anecdotal evidence of solid gains but weight and strength gains don’t always result in pure lean mass gains. At least not the kind of hypertrophy people are looking for. I’ve run 1/4-Andro before and put on 7lbs in 6 weeks with no noticeable fat gain. I can’t say definitively how much was lean mass but the size gains were evident and people around me definitely thought I was on something. Nothing natural I’ve tried has come close. That being said I plan to try at least 2 bottles of vector sometime this year once I’m into a massing phase again. I’m not expecting as much as people are claiming but if I’m wrong I’ll buy a lifetime supply lol.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I respect a persons choice when it comes to their privacy but pictures would be nice, especially when it comes to natural anabolics. When you read things like trained/advance users gaining 5-10 lbs it’d be easy to discern from pictures where it actually went.

I’ve used 4 bottles of FD2 and 2 of exotherm with noticeable results but they were ultimately just natty products. If Vector could stand up to the andros that would be incredible but that’s a bold claim. I know there’s a lot of anecdotal evidence of solid gains but weight and strength gains don’t always result in pure lean mass gains. At least not the kind of hypertrophy people are looking for. I’ve run 1/4-Andro before and put on 7lbs in 6 weeks with no noticeable fat gain. I can’t say definitively how much was lean mass but the size gains were evident and people around me definitely thought I was on something. Nothing natural I’ve tried has come close. That being said I plan to try at least 2 bottles of vector sometime this year once I’m into a massing phase again. I’m not expecting as much as people are claiming but if I’m wrong I’ll buy a lifetime supply lol.
I totally understand brother. You should be leery.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to do it. Got bloods coming up in a couple weeks post PCT, if they are reasonably 'normal' i will run vector afterwards for 2 months then retest.

I am interested in this product, but generally skeptical of all natty anabolics, so curious to test my skepticism.
Well to be fair Vector isn't a test booster. Not intended to be so while testosterone labs are great and I'm certainly interested in more it doesn't negate or validate the efficacy of the product in any way. If we got 300 labs that showed 0 testosterone rise it really wouldn't matter much. If it raises test... Awesome. If not oh well. Wasn't intended to. Test boost is just a bonus.
If you want to test to see how the product works track weight, strength, body fat etc.
These are the indicators.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
The amount of sheer claims and non stop talk about this product reminds me of a fake Donald trump ad. For 50$ I'll order PHs from the UK. Not buying this hype

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The amount of sheer claims and non stop talk about this product reminds me of a fake Donald trump ad. For 50$ I'll order PHs from the UK. Not buying this hype
I'm not sure why you felt it necessary to comment. Great Scott, you seem angry.
If you want to use a PH, then that's your prerogative. I think it would cost a heck of a lot more than $50.

When all is said and done with On Cycle Support, Post Cycle Support, Shipping. $150
For $150, you can run Vector for 12 weeks, which is a far healthier investment.

• My libido has increased
  • Sleep is better and love the vivid dreams
  • Energy and Endurance are up
  • Muscle pumps
  • I'm getting cut up and not only retaining but gaining muscle
  • I can now shoot spider web from my wrists... (ok, that was a lie)
Just my honest experience. I really think you'd love it.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want to use a PH, then that's your prerogative. I think it would cost a heck of a lot more than $50.

When all is said and done with On Cycle Support, Post Cycle Support, Shipping. $150

• Muscle pumps
Yeah PH cycle gets really expensive with all other things you need.
Now that natural supplements are getting good, why bother with PHs? Other than using the stashes we already have.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah PH cycle gets really expensive with all other things you need.
Now that natural supplements are getting good, why bother with PHs? Other than using the stashes we already have.
I've never done a PH cycle, and think those are pretty much useless for what you pay for both in time; money; and the fact you have to have a PCT with a SERM (You know where I'm leading. Why not just do something else?

I priced out an Andro 1/4 a while ago, and it came out to about $300 for properly dosed cycle. (All inclusive). A board sponsor was really pushing it then. I didn't bite, and went with BLR which was much less expensive for me, and I loved it. That reminds me, I have to pick up some Letrone. It's going to compliment Vector greatly. (Especially on my cut)

• Decreased estrogen
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased HGH
  • Increased IGF-1
  • Increased T3 and T4 =increased metabolism.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've never done a PH cycle, and think those are pretty much useless for what you pay for both in time; money; and the fact you have to have a PCT with a SERM (You know where I'm leading. Why not just do something else?

I priced out an Andro 1/4 a while ago, and it came out to about $300 for properly dosed cycle. (All inclusive). A board sponsor was really pushing it then. I didn't bite, and went with BLR which was much less expensive for me, and I loved it. That reminds me, I have to pick up some Letrone. It's going to compliment Vector greatly. (Especially on my cut)

• Decreased estrogen
  • Increased Testosterone
  • Increased HGH
  • Increased IGF-1
  • Increased T3 and T4 =increased metabolism.
I've been contemplating running a sarms cycle but it this point I'm torn between it or just ordering 3 more bottles of vector. Things have been going so good and with a week left in my last tub it just seems like the better choice....

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established

• Muscle pumps
Not angry, I didn't put a mean face emoji in there. Just saying the reps from your company seem to be pushing this product hard...IE see the bullet points on the majority of your posts showing the "benefits". Seems overkill from a sales point, not trying to down you but it just does. Also, PH's work, that's why they are banned... for $150 if you know where to look, you can have cycle support and PCT, at least pretty close.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not angry, I didn't put a mean face emoji in there. Just saying the reps from your company seem to be pushing this product hard...IE see the bullet points on the majority of your posts showing the "benefits". Seems overkill from a sales point, not trying to down you but it just does. Also, PH's work, that's why they are banned... for $150 if you know where to look, you can have cycle support and PCT, at least pretty close.
I will use bullet points in many posts even not related to BLR. That said.

It's my job as a rep to illustrate the "features and benefits" of the company I rep. I'm glad you're not angry. It's the last thing I would wish, and respect your choices. I think they are going to be much harder to find (PH) as they are sold out most places. 1 AD has issues with shutdown, and sides. I then may suggest what others would. Just do steroids. Don't tippy toe around.

Would I prefer this? Never. I'm natty, and prefer that for others whom do not wish to compete. I see it as self-harm in the long run. Additionally, as a former athlete whom never used PEDs, I try to discourage others attempting to get past WADA with various means.

KR,
-M

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
The product sells itself bro - look at the hundreds of non-BLR reps comments.
PH's are being banned cause they cause damage / can be complicated to manage.......not 'cause they work' lmao.