What should I get?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So I got a $25 Amazon gift card for Christmas, and I've decided on most likely getting a BLR product with it. However I don't know which one to get. I already have a bottle of letrone on the way so I don't want to get another one of those. I was thinking maybe either Rebirth or Viron. Will probably be added to my next PCT.

EMG81

Awards
I've had great experiences with both products. You said you'd probably add them to your next PCT - if you've already got a SERM lined up, Rebirth will likely be redundant. I'd suggest giving Viron a shot.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've had great experiences with both products. You said you'd probably add them to your next PCT - if you've already got a SERM lined up, Rebirth will likely be redundant. I'd suggest giving Viron a shot.
Yep clomid already ordered and will run exemestane into PCT as well. Thanks for your input!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rebirth is fine to run with Clomid, similar to running Clomid + Nolva. It hits estrogen modulation and HPTA restart from multiple angles. Viron is amazing too for lowering SHBG and raising free test levels. Huge libido booster as well. Both are outstanding and would make great PCT additions. I would almost recommend Rebirth because many on AM have a closed mind about it. It really is great.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Looks solid! What are you running?
A lot of stuff lol PCT won't come around for a couple months from now. To name a few (not using all at the same time): trest, epiandro, RAD 140, test E, test prop, tren A, superdrol, might throw an andro stack in the middle somewhere.
Rebirth is fine to run with Clomid, similar to running Clomid + Nolva. It hits estrogen modulation and HPTA restart from multiple angles. Viron is amazing too for lowering SHBG and raising free test levels. Huge libido booster as well. Both are outstanding and would make great PCT additions. I would almost recommend Rebirth because many on AM have a closed mind about it. It really is great.
Interesting. Seems like I may have to pick one up with the gift card and maybe hop on the other one if a sale comes up down the road. Thanks Jebrook!

bigmills01

Awards
your probably gonna need about 10000 iu's of hcg to along with the clomid and rebirth,and the viron is optional.or you could use proviron.i would take you hcg and rebirth on the last 2 weeks of your cycle then u can stop the rebirth 5 days later I would also Start the clomid a week after the hcg,and do 50/50/25 /25, then I would wait 15 days after your pct is complete,and if needed run 25mg of proviron 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 at night if u feel as though your libido is lacking. .."flexatron,and did fred biggie smalls pct from Chris aceto....