LETRONE FAQ!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Black Lion Research is proud to announce the release of Letrone.
This product is a natural anabolic aromatase inhibitor.

Atractylodes Macrocephala-
Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz (A. macrocephala), a Chinese medicinal herb, has been extensively used to treat digestive diseases in China and most other Asian countries (PPRC, 2005; Lee et al, 2007). Dry rhizomes of A. macrocephala are rich in sesquiterpenes and acetylenic compounds (Endo et al, 1979; Chen 1987; Huang et al, 1992; Lin et al, 1997). Typical polysaccharides atractan A, B, and C, present in A. macrocephala, have been reported to exhibit hypoglycaemic activities (Wang et al, 2000; Jia et al, 2003). Although atractylenolide I, atractylenolide II and atractylenolide III are all bioactive substances present in Atractylodes macrocephalae, the majority of research studies carried out in the recent years have focused on atractylenolide II and atractylenolide III (Kang et al., 2011b). Atractylenolide II is a marker substance present in Atractylodes macrocephalae which exhibits well-documented gastrointestinal inhibitory effects and anticancer activity (Zhang et al., 1999; Liu et al., 2005). Atractylenolide II is one of the main constituents present in the effective volatile oil fraction (Li et al., 2001), potentially effective in treating senile dementia. Atractylenolide III is a possible candidate for the treatment of human lung carcinoma (Kang et al., 2011a).

Aromatase inhibition
Primary targets for aromatase inhibition are atractylenolide 1 2 and 3 with atractylenolide 1 being exceptionally strong with 94.5% inhibition.

Abstract: Ten compounds were isolated from the dichloromethane extract of Atractylodes
macrocephala and their aromatase inhibiting activities were tested using an in vitro
fluorescent-based aromatase assay. The results indicated that atractylenolide I (1),
atractylenolide II (2) and atractylenolide III (3) had inhibition ratios of 94.56 ± 0.70%,
90.93 ± 1.41% and 86.31 ± 8.46%, respectively
, at a concentration of 10 μM. We conclude
from our results that atractylenolide and its derivates may serve as potential aromatase
inhibitors (AIs) and thus merit continued study in the future.

FULLTEXT= Screening for Compounds with Aromatase Inhibiting Activities from Atractylodes macrocephala Koidz jourlib.org

Atractylenolides are exceptionally strong aromatase inhibitors that show exceptional oral bioavailability. There are many AIs in nature. During my research I must have found over 100 potentials but unfortunately 99.9999% of them are poorly absorbed orally which limits their potential.
Atractylenolide in contrast is very well absorbed.

Sites-
-"Atractylenolide I is absorbed quite well at all segments of intestine in rats and no specific absorption was founded in different segment."

-"Atractylenolide I can be classified into high penetrating drug. Passive diffusion dominates the absorptive transport behivior of atractylenolide I. Atractylenolide I can be absorbed in the whole intestinal segments and there is not a preferntial absorption zone in the intestine. The absorption and secretion of atractylenolide I are mediated by the efflux transport system, P-gp."

-"Abstract
The intestinal permeability of three sesquiterpene lactones, atractylenolide I, II, and III, was investigated using the human Caco-2 cell monolayer model. The bidirectional permeability of the three compounds from the apical (AP) to the basolateral (BL) side and in the reserved direction was studied. The three compounds were assayed using HPLC. The P app values ​​of atractylenolide I, II, and III were all at the level of 10 -5 cm / s, suggesting high intestinal permeability and good absorption. The bidirectional transport of the three compounds was time- and concentration-dependent, and indicated the main mechanism of the passive diffusion of the three compounds across the intestinal epithelium membrane. Moreover, atractylenolide I might be partly actively transported. "

ANABOLIC-
It was a huge loss when Formestane got canned because well....Ais are great but that was also anabolic.
Letrone is a stout AI but it also shows significant anabolic potential by increasing endogenous hormones.
In one animal study growth was increased by 20% compared to control when animals were fed atractylodes macrocephala.
The increase in growth was attributed to increases in-
Growth hormone x30%
IGF-1 x52%
T3 x47%
T4 x36%
cAMP x21%

Sites- The Endocrinal Mechanism of Polysaccharide of Atractylodes Macrocephala Koidz on Growth Performance of Weaned Piglets--
"Comparing to the control group,the PAM group increased the average gain weight by 20.72%"
"increased the levels of growth hormone(GH),insulin-like growth factor-I(IGF-I),3,5,3′-triiodothyronine(T3),3,5,3′,5′-tetraiodothyronine(T4) and cyclic adenosine monophosphate(cAMP) in serum by 30.77%(P0.05),52.02%(P0.05),47.60%(P0.05),36.70%(P0.05) and 21.15%(P0.05),respectively.The results indicated that PAM improved the growth performance of weaned piglets through the endocrinal system.Furthermore,it is possible that PAM altered the growth performance of weaned piglets by up-regulating the synthesis and secretion of GH,IGF-1,T3,T4 and cAMP."

Finally, Atractylodes macrocephala potentiates Ghrelin secretion and receptor signaling. Ghrelin increases hunger and Growth hormone secretion.

Now you have not only an exceptionally strong oral AI but one that has serious anabolic potential.

LetroneTranspsmall.jpg

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
^^^^ if you cant pronounce the ingredients you know it has to be DAMN good ;) seriously cant wait to run this, like I mentioned before, it seems very similar to one of my alltime FAV AI's . I will make sure to log when I get mine, and the fact it helps with digestive issues makes it sound even better.. Thanks Brundel/BLR for putting in the hours/days/months of work to bring us this.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will it be available at the UK retailers ? :)
I am shipping to PMS tomorrow.
JW and PRED have made significant orders as well but PMS bit first so Im shipping to them first.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
I am shipping to PMS tomorrow. JW and PRED have made significant orders as well but PMS bit first so Im shipping to them first.
Good stuff ! I like powermyself better anyways;)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're going to love it guys. I promise..! Plus no joint issues :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just want to point out that stock is at 50%. Sales have been triple what was expected. Get it while its hot.
Thankfully I have more raws already here ;)
not gonna have THAT happen to me again.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought this was good info for the FAQ section.

LetroneUses:

Heavy AAS/PH cycles @ 2 caps a day

Light AAS/PH cycles @ 1 cap a day

Post Cycle - 1 cap a day a 1 cap a day

TRANSDERMAL AI Uses:

Light AAS/PH cycles

Natural Cycles w/ Viron & Follidron

Solo during a recomp or cutting cycle

Stacked with a fat burner like Inciderine during a recomp or cutting cycle

It will not require a PCT.

Yes the transdermal would be better for recomp because it has 2 fat burners in it.

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering, what's the rice flour for in the blend? I've been assuming it's just to prevent anyone knowing and therefore ripping off the exact goldilocks quantity of the A. macrocephala in each cap, but does it have a purpose beyond that?
Also, did people doing beta tests take this on an empty stomach or with a meal? Does it matter?

CNYC

Awards
Really no joint drying???

I stocked up on Formeron before it got pulled. Love it but I know almost instantly when I over do it my neck and my shoulders start to hurt.

That would be amazing to drop E2 without joint issue. But I thought the joint issue was because E2 holds water (drying out joints etc when it drops) Is there another mechanism Letrone drops E2 without effecting joints? That would be incredible.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering, what's the rice flour for in the blend? I've been assuming it's just to prevent anyone knowing and therefore ripping off the exact goldilocks quantity of the A. macrocephala in each cap, but does it have a purpose beyond that?
Also, did people doing beta tests take this on an empty stomach or with a meal? Does it matter?
100% just for a smokescreen.
im sure itll get cloned anyways but its gonna be tough to copy this. I have ...ehem some tricks up my sleeve ;)
We didnt have anyone specifically eat it on full or empty stomach. Its very well absorbed and is used in other cases for gastric issues so I would take it on empty stomach knowing it wont cause any stomach upset.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I log a bottle? I'm in the middle of a cut and plateauing hard with fat loss and energy/strength

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Can I log a bottle? I'm in the middle of a cut and plateauing hard with fat loss and energy/strength
Damn! sounds like it could Def, help that situation! is your intake a little low you think as far as losing your energy and strength? that's usually the reason behind it..

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
picked up a bottle. Going to run it at 1cap/day to see the effects then switch to td for comparison

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn! sounds like it could Def, help that situation! is your intake a little low you think as far as losing your energy and strength? that's usually the reason behind it..
Yea I'm between 1400-at most 1600 daily the extra cals from protein only. Fat is 30-45 and carbs always 30 or less.. I'm 152 9%. Been at it two months. Hurtin now lol. Trying to pull out all the stops. I just bought a bottle from TGB. I'm currently on 25mg daily of arimistane and will try dropping that and adding this in when it comes.

Can anyone suggest 1 or 2 caps dosing?? Figure just start with one?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I'm between 1400-at most 1600 daily the extra cals from protein only. Fat is 30-45 and carbs always 30 or less.. I'm 152 9%. Been at it two months. Hurtin now lol. Trying to pull out all the stops. I just bought a bottle from TGB. I'm currently on 25mg daily of arimistane and will try dropping that and adding this in when it comes.

^^^Yep. If you're not on anything strong just start with one cap. 2 month supply that way!:)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

yea, this is going to be a lot better then arimistane, I would start with 1 cap for a week and assess from there, without anything that could cause estrogen rise I would prolly stick at 1

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^Yep. If you're not on anything strong just start with one cap. 2 month supply that way!:)
We like that :)

Will be stacking with Olympus LJ100, Ep1c Unleashed, forskolin, anabeta, and EC (currently on all)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Im not sure if I missed it elsewhere, but what else are you running cheda...?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not sure if I missed it elsewhere, but what else are you running cheda...?
EC with beast 2shredded
25mg arimistane (will drop for this product)
LJ100
Ep1c Unleashed
Forskolin 50mg
Shift (50mg more forskolin)
Compound20 (leftover bottles of old version)
Anabeta original
X gels
High volume pre workout
Myokem Mtor Pro
Additional Agmatine

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would think 1 cap in the morning would be plenty. i was running it with Viron & Rebirth, now
Im running it with Ultimate T & Most Wanted & Follidrone

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I tell you what, im researching this and the studies and literature im finding is down right amazing on this stuff.. anti-inflammatory properties, liver cleansing and protecting abilities, anti depressant like effects, anti-cancer effects, benefits for type II diabetes.. the list goes on, just for the Atractylodes Macrocephala strain, the other Atractylodes have all sorts of interesting things as well, but this one seems the most interesting and beneficial towards us.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I'm reading about how this helps to stop sweating, could this be enough to help on Tren and lower the tren-sweats I wonder? wheres the loggers at?!?!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Really no joint drying???

I stocked up on Formeron before it got pulled. Love it but I know almost instantly when I over do it my neck and my shoulders start to hurt.

That would be amazing to drop E2 without joint issue. But I thought the joint issue was because E2 holds water (drying out joints etc when it drops) Is there another mechanism Letrone drops E2 without effecting joints? That would be incredible.
I was just reading some literature on this and it say it actually helps with inflammation and joint pain. interesting stuff.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too bad I gave my buddy all my leftover clomid from my restart.. Sounds like this would be perfect to stack with that for a little blast

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Too bad I gave my buddy all my leftover clomid from my restart.. Sounds like this would be perfect to stack with that for a little blast
Thats what I am currently running (clomid + Letrone). So far it is treating me well.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what I am currently running (clomid + Letrone). So far it is treating me well.
Ahh jealous! Please let us know how it goes? Clomid jacked my test up over 1000 from a start point of 243... But it also shot my e2 up to 81 and prolactin near 20... That was nooo fun

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Ahh jealous! Please let us know how it goes? Clomid jacked my test up over 1000 from a start point of 243... But it also shot my e2 up to 81 and prolactin near 20... That was nooo fun
damn, that's amazing, over 1000 test? was that post cycle or just HRT?? sounds like with the AI you would definitely be sittin nice. I'm gonna use this AI for my pct with clomid and nolva, ill for sure be able to see as well if its suicidal.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn, that's amazing, over 1000 test? was that post cycle or just HRT?? sounds like with the AI you would definitely be sittin nice. I'm gonna use this AI for my pct with clomid and nolva, ill for sure be able to see as well if its suicidal.
HRT the energy was off the charts. But body comp and libido was hit from the high e2.

Hansistyle

Hansistyle

Awards
Sorry if it has been asked somewhere, but i plan to do a mix of TD and oral,whats the posology?

Low cal, last month of cut.

Thank you

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long on clomid did it take for you to reach those levels do you think?
I was only on 5 weeks on pyramid dose so low to high to low. I went from 243 to 860 (may 2013) in 5 weeks then slowly climbed up to 1134 (September 2013) now two years later I'm Stable in mid 500s and e2 in 30s all other numbers like
LH FSH are stable normal soo no more goodies for me at this time.im 26- was 23-24 then

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am planning a sten-zine cycle atm, ive got a little bit of gyno (more puffyness than lump) i will begin cutting to get bf% down as low as possible, before jumping on. My question is; will 2 caps be required on sten-zine (dmz + msten) with gyno history or will 1 suffice? also any other supps recommened to go along side it? obviously gonna use my cycle supports for liver and stuff

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I was only on 5 weeks on pyramid dose so low to high to low. I went from 243 to 860 (may 2013) in 5 weeks then slowly climbed up to 1134 (September 2013) now two years later I'm Stable in mid 500s and e2 in 30s all other numbers like
LH FSH are stable normal soo no more goodies for me at this time.im 26- was 23-24 then
wow, that's good stuff, how much were you starting the clomid at and how high did you dose it and drop it back down to?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I am planning a sten-zine cycle atm, ive got a little bit of gyno (more puffyness than lump) i will begin cutting to get bf% down as low as possible, before jumping on. My question is; will 2 caps be required on sten-zine (dmz + msten) with gyno history or will 1 suffice? also any other supps recommened to go along side it? obviously gonna use my cycle supports for liver and stuff
I would DEF. go with 2 caps for about 2 weeks, if it gets worse in that two weeks I would bump to 3, other supps? maybe Clomid or Nolva maybe even RALOX since its supposed to be best for gyno type issues, (SERMs) at lower doses to block that estro to the nips but you don't have gyno yet, however you might need one of those if it persists, and sometimes if it gets to far out it takes a strong protocol to bring it back down, but your nips being puffy/sensitive is fairly normal but I would for sure go 2 caps and see how it works after a week or two, some people notice the effects of an AI faster then others is why I say to go atleast a week or two. and you can run pretty much any sup along side it, if you wanna avoid the big AI's and serms I would stack of the letrone with rebirth instead of the high grade SERMs, and if your looking to cut as well not only will the letrone and rebirth really help but Incinderine from BLR is a beast of a fat burner. check them all out here;
http://www.blacklionresearch.com/#supplementsthatwork-home

let me know if you got any other questions.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow, that's good stuff, how much were you starting the clomid at and how high did you dose it and drop it back down to?
25mg eod for 10 days while tapering down my androderm dosage. Then 50mg ed for about 14-16 days (emotional sides were out of control so doctor dropped it back after that) to 25mg eod for about another 10 days

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
25mg eod for 10 days while tapering down my androderm dosage. Then 50mg ed for about 14-16 days (emotional sides were out of control so doctor dropped it back after that) to 25mg eod for about another 10 days
Wow, you got the sides from it being at 50?? damn, ive heard of people catching them around 100mg ED, im starting pct next week and planned on running it for 3 weeks 50/40/30 alongside tamox at 30/20/10 and aromasin probably 12.5 the whole time... im stuck on such a short time frame unfortunately so im gonna be blasting all of them out I think with some HCG for next week to start 500iu x10 days I thnk I wanna get some letrone though and maybe run exem 2 weeks and letrone the following week or two..

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Edit: my question was answered above on clomid dosing.

Regards

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow, you got the sides from it being at 50?? damn, ive heard of people catching them around 100mg ED, im starting pct next week and planned on running it for 3 weeks 50/40/30 alongside tamox at 30/20/10 and aromasin probably 12.5 the whole time... im stuck on such a short time frame unfortunately so im gonna be blasting all of them out I think with some HCG for next week to start 500iu x10 days I thnk I wanna get some letrone though and maybe run exem 2 weeks and letrone the following week or two..
I get the emotional sides from clomid dosed as little as 25mg ED. I had to lower it to 25mg EOD.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I get the emotional sides from clomid dosed as little as 25mg ED. I had to lower it to 25mg EOD.
I got the emotional side effects from as little as 25mg twice a week.