Using Formeron After HDrol Cycle

PILL

Awards
I have a bottle of Formeron sitting around, and I am finishing up an HDrol cycle. My cycle ends at the end of this week and I was wondering about running Formeron into or halfway through my PCT. Would the test boosting properties benefit me, or might there be other benefits after an HDrol Cycle?

I ran HDrol at 50/50/75/75/75/75 and will be running the PCT with Nolva at 20/20/10/10, DAA at 3g daily, and my CEL cycle support for 2 weeks into PCT.

Manny18

Manny18

Awards
I have a bottle of Formeron sitting around, and I am finishing up an HDrol cycle. My cycle ends at the end of this week and I was wondering about running Formeron into or halfway through my PCT. Would the test boosting properties benefit me, or might there be other benefits after an HDrol Cycle? I ran HDrol at 50/50/75/75/75/75 and will be running the PCT with Nolva at 20/20/10/10, DAA at 3g daily, and my CEL cycle support for 2 weeks into PCT.
I'm a 53 year old male and have used formestane products for pct numerous times and finally had a hormone test done 2 weeks into my formastanzol pct (7 pumps twice a day). My total testosterone came in at 153! My e2 came in at 18 which is good but it will usually be low when T is that low. My point is 2 weeks into pct off of a 6 week cycle of 6-mdrol and Detmacrine and the formastane did NOT kick start my T production. I'm beginning to think any topical Forma or other natty pct's are BS for kick starting natural T production. Forma MAY be good suicide estrogen killers but the proof is they did NOTHING for post T level production. I am now on Dr prescribed Test Cyp and hcg. I've had it with the OTC so called PCT products!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron WILL raise your test levels.
Ive seen dozens of blood test results indicating this.

Its great for PCT. I would do 1 pump AM and 1 PM. Itll really give you a boost and some added horsepower to get through your PCT.

Malin 13

Awards
I'm a 53 year old male and have used formestane products for pct numerous times and finally had a hormone test done 2 weeks into my formastanzol pct (7 pumps twice a day). My total testosterone came in at 153! My e2 came in at 18 which is good but it will usually be low when T is that low. My point is 2 weeks into pct off of a 6 week cycle of 6-mdrol and Detmacrine and the formastane did NOT kick start my T production. I'm beginning to think any topical Forma or other natty pct's are BS for kick starting natural T production. Forma MAY be good suicide estrogen killers but the proof is they did NOTHING for post T level production. I am now on Dr prescribed Test Cyp and hcg. I've had it with the OTC so called PCT products!
Ar 53 your natural levels could be low ,plus i think that You shoud not relay only on OTC products,you need sarm( nova ,clomid , torem) I'm useing clomid ,form and I'm doing grate. I add viron and folidron , and those halp a lot .

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron WILL raise your test levels. Ive seen dozens of blood test results indicating this. Its great for PCT. I would do 1 pump AM and 1 PM. Itll really give you a boost and some added horsepower to get through your PCT.
You really should stop spouting this..... You realize your keeping people shut down in pct to sell your product?? C'mon man. Shame on you

Leave formestane products out of pct, they are suppressive.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
You really should stop spouting this..... You realize your keeping people shut down in pct to sell your product?? C'mon man. Shame on you Leave formestane products out of pct, they are suppressive.

1kerry

Awards
You really should stop spouting this..... You realize your keeping people shut down in pct to sell your product?? C'mon man. Shame on you

Leave formestane products out of pct, they are suppressive.
What I understand is that at low dose it won't be suppressive…with 3-4 pumps it turns anabolic…but well Im not an expert.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
What I understand is that at low dose it won't be suppressive...with 3-4 pumps it turns anabolic...but well Im not an expert.
2 pumps showed suppression in my lab results..
Labs were drawn before starting and 5 days after stopping..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
awesome =D But no more than 2 pumps while on PCT (after hdrol) right? Thanks!
I wouldn't use it in pct, period..
Just like I wouldn't use Osta in pct..

But I'm sure plenty have recovered fine with it..
Just like Osta..

Manny18

Manny18

Awards
Then would someone tell me when Osta would be used? All the boards and ********** say Sarms are best used as a bridge to keep gains, that's PCT! Some of you guys are F'in confusing! Not to be a dick but c'mon guys I think some of you need to step away from the meds and stop playing Endo's.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Then would someone tell me when Osta would be used? All the boards and ********** say Sarms are best used as a bridge to keep gains, that's PCT! Some of you guys are F'in confusing! Not to be a dick but c'mon guys I think some of you need to step away from the meds and stop playing Endo's.
So you want someone on this forum to play Endo and give you the answer?

Maybe if you understood how things work you would find your answer..

Malin 13

Awards
Bridge is not pct ,do your homework . That's the problem, guys that don't wanna read a bit befor they start ****ing with gear.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Lol at this. You do need to read and figure out what these supps do like goliath mentioned. Make your conclusions if some side effects are worth the gains. Ergo the usage of osta/formestane during pct.

Yes formestane suppresses hpta it's already well documented. So if you want to recover faster from that then switch over to a diff AI. Same goes for osta, low dose with minimal suppression is worth it for some.

1kerry

Awards
I wouldn't use it in pct, period..
Just like I wouldn't use Osta in pct..

But I'm sure plenty have recovered fine with it..
Just like Osta..

Maybe add it until the 3rd or 4th week of pct as original erase?

1kerry

Awards
I'm lost now bro, your gunna use erase now in pct and not Forma?
no…but I have read erase is better to add it during 2nd or 3rd week of pct…sorry if I wasn't clear… I just bought this formeron and want to use it during hdrol cycle and pct but because of your recommendation I might not…but maybe until 3rd week..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
It's up to you bro..
I wouldn't tell you to use it, because I personally wouldn't.. Pct is a time for recovery, not suppressive products..

Tons of people have recovered fine using them, I simply choose not to.. I'm sure there are plenty of people on this site that will tell you to use it..

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
no…but I have read erase is better to add it during 2nd or 3rd week of pct…sorry if I wasn't clear… I just bought this formeron and want to use it during hdrol cycle and pct but because of your recommendation I might not…but maybe until 3rd week..
Kerry just send that formeron my way. PM me how much you want for it

Manny18

Manny18

Awards
Bridge is not pct ,do your homework . That's the problem, guys that don't wanna read a bit befor they start ****ing with gear.
No, some dumbass's think they're Doctors on this site and give BS advice to impressionable rookie lab rats. I'm no rookie so sell that sh1t elsewhere. Been f'in with "gear" before pansies like you came up with hipster words like "gear"!

Malin 13

Awards
No, some dumbass's think they're Doctors on this site and give BS advice to impressionable rookie lab rats. I'm no rookie so sell that sh1t elsewhere. Been f'in with "gear" before pansies like you came up with hipster words like "gear"!
Take it easy bro , no need for name calling , I'm not a rookie either , as far as "impressionable rookies,,- problem is that if you have a half a brain you know it is internet and you should read as much as you can before start ****ing with juice . Know the risks ,don't blame others ( not directed at you just general )

Manny18

Manny18

Awards
Some of you "doctors" here love to give advice to impressionable rookie lab rats. I've been doing "gear" since your diaper clad pansy a$$ came up with the hipster word "gear" so sell that sh1t to someone else! Bridge cycles are just a poor excuse of a word for not cycling off "gear."
Don't try to doctor it up to make you feel better about running 2 cycles back to back.

Manny18

Manny18

Awards
Some of you "doctors" here love to give advice to impressionable rookie lab rats. I've been doing "gear" since your diaper clad pansy a$$ came up with the hipster word "gear" so sell that sh1t to someone else! Bridge cycles are just a poor excuse of a word for not cycling off "gear." Don't try to doctor it up to make you feel better about running 2 cycles back to back.
Sorry double tap Roid rage response! Lol!

Malin 13

Awards
Sorry double tap Roid rage response! Lol!
I had never run back to back cycles , when coming off I want to recover asp. Just saying that internet can be good sorce of info as long as you willing to spend some time and weed of all the garbage , but now it seems that a lot of guys just dont wanna do it . Also there's no other place to get info about that staff , this thread is good example (form being suppressive or not) . Again none of it directed at you personally . Have yourself a good day.

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
First off you were Only 2 wks into Pct. from a 6wk cycle so of course you were suppressed. The dose you were running of formastanzol was a little high for PCT that would be about 140mg of formestane. Normally with formeron we recommend to keep to 1-2 pumps a day for PCT and honesty 1 pump is best. Formestane is a suicidal inhibitor and it does not work on the primary pathway of testosterone production but instead it works on a secondary pathway called the negative feedback loop. This is what it is called when your body's estrogen is lowered to lower than normal levels for your body and it makes the body think testosterone is low (estrogen is like the gas gauge for testosterone when estrogen is high it shuts down natural test production when it is low it increases it) so it increases production to make more estrogen but the formestane will prevent the aromatization to estrogen. Formeron works bro I have had bloods done personally multiple times. Most recently while running it with iron forged nutrition kingpin for PCT and it bumped me from 420 total test to 766 total test. Formeron works. We have it in stock at TGB and are offering a free gift bag if you put that you are from AM in the order notes.