Fake Formeron?

mezzanine

Awards
I bought a bottle of Formeron from tgbsupplements.com

I'm doing 4 pumps a day on the forearms, rubbing it in with the wrist (pumps spread throughout the day, forearms washed with hot water beforehand).
I'm 3 days in and haven't even began to notice anything, good or bad. I noticed that my bottle is different than the ones I saw online (pic i.imgur.com/ti1mCsL.jpg can't post link)

Fleepin

Awards
Same bottle I have. I didn't really feel any different, but noticed a drying effect after a week or so.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle of Formeron from tgbsupplements.com I'm doing 4 pumps a day on the forearms, rubbing it in with the wrist (pumps spread throughout the day, forearms washed with hot water beforehand). I'm 3 days in and haven't even began to notice anything, good or bad. I noticed that my bottle is different than the ones I saw online (pic i.imgur.com/ti1mCsL.jpg can't post link)
You're not going to get fake BLR supps from tgb. I wouldn't do forearms either as there are better places to apply transdermals (chest, inner thigh, I think top of feet as well). It's been 3 days, that's not really much time for anything. Keep on keepin on my man.

mezzanine

Awards
You're not going to get fake BLR supps from tgb. I wouldn't do forearms either as there are better places to apply transdermals (chest, inner thigh, I think top of feet as well). It's been 3 days, that's not really much time for anything. Keep on keepin on my man.
I read that inner forearm was the best place. Should I start on my chest then?

I also feel like at 4 pumps a day the bottle isn't going to last the week lol

Same bottle I have. I didn't really feel any different, but noticed a drying effect after a week or so.
Well I'm a few weeks after my first ever cycle, feelin' kinda ****ty for a while but I want to hold off for the summer before I do another. I bought this just to lean me out a bit more, would you buy it again?

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
You use your wrists to apply the formeron to upper arms, chest, delts, abs, inner thighs, tops of feet. Don't rub it into your forearms. Also, go buy a hand sanitizer with an aloe gel base. After the formeron is dry (wait 10-15 minutes) apply the gel to the areas you applied the formeron to. Then wait another 10 minutes and moisturize with any body moisturizer. Seems like a lot to do but it's a transdermal and you this is a way to make sure all of it gets into your system. Also make sure you shower before applying. Do 2 pumps in the morning after a shower and then 2 pumps at night. IMO you don't have to take a second shower but you can if you want

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm doing 4 pumps a day on the forearms, rubbing it in with the wrist (pumps spread throughout the day, forearms washed with hot water beforehand).
I'm 3 days in and haven't even began to notice anything, good or bad. I noticed that my bottle is different than the ones I saw online (pic i.imgur.com/ti1mCsL.jpg can't post link)
Not sure why you are rubbing it on your forearms. Best areas include chest, clavicle area, upper back, inner thighs, and your sack (srs). 2 pumps at a time if you using 4

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The bottle is fine. New labels. Anything from that retailer is always good to go.

apply to your upper chest, neck, delts not forearms. DO use your wrist/forearm to rub in to chest etc.
There are not alot of things you notice in 2-3 days perhaps wait until you have used it for a while.

mezzanine

Awards
The bottle is fine. New labels. Anything from that retailer is always good to go.

apply to your upper chest, neck, delts not forearms. DO use your wrist/forearm to rub in to chest etc.
There are not alot of things you notice in 2-3 days perhaps wait until you have used it for a while.
Thanks brundel.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brundel.
No problem brother. Just give it some time.
Normally I notice I lose some water weight pretty fast. Within a week.
At that dose you will see some results for sure though.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read that inner forearm was the best place. Should I start on my chest then?

I also feel like at 4 pumps a day the bottle isn't going to last the week lol

Well I'm a few weeks after my first ever cycle, feelin' kinda ****ty for a while but I want to hold off for the summer before I do another. I bought this just to lean me out a bit more, would you buy it again?

Are you in PCT or post PCT?
If PCT your gonna feel a bit bad no matter what but the Formeron will help.

mezzanine

Awards
Are you in PCT or post PCT?
If PCT your gonna feel a bit bad no matter what but the Formeron will help.
Post-PCT. I have an online friend who has used formeron and recommended it to me to help lose some water. I'll keep at it.