Formeron after Epi

blacksouth

Awards
Hi Guys

I am planning to do an Epi cycle and PCt of only Formeron + Natty booster (Will give the new boron product a shot + DAA)
Should Prolactrone also be a good addition?

Any suggestions on dosing would be much appreciated, i was thinking of either Havoc or Olympus, the rest of the supps will be BLR.

As a note I snapped my distal bicep tendon completely off the bone and had to get it sugically attached drilling through the bone and attaching and anchor below the bone, still need recovery so will start this only end July, I am down in New Zealand so need some planning to get these in and need to have everything on hand before starting.

tx

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Read the first line and didnt need to read further

I will be the first of many to say get a SERM.
Research it, then we will gladly help you out

Also I just noticed the forum section here...
You should be posting in Anabolics/cycle planning

biggold

Awards
hey my question is pretty similar to ops. I finished a 6 week epi cycle and I'm on day 4 of pct consisting of nolva, sup3r pct, and daa. anyways my question is would I see any benefit adding formeron? I know sup3r Pct already has an AI in it but just wondering if it would be beneficial to add since formeron has strong testosterone improving benefits since it converts to a pro hormone as well as having an AI. This is also my first ever cycle/ pct if that makes a difference.