Tongkat/Boron supplement

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was made mention of in another topic. Care to elaborate BLR reps? What will it be aimed to do? Tongkat for the most part has mixed reviews and been around along time, but effectiveness is questionable. Interested.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
I belive the tongkat is for mood/energy and boron is for free test. Free test is primarily what you should be concerned about as it is the unbound test your body can use. I belive ergolog had some good boron studies showing 11mg in the morning boost free test quite high. Although studies I've seen conflict on weather it also increase estrogen as well. Seems promising.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Agree - would be nice to have a thread for upcoming tongkat/boron product so we don't litter Follidrone thread.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tongkat is for free test, as well as boron. Their Tongkat is the strongest out there by seat of pants, but I am unaware of the mg/concentration.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Tongkat is for free test, as well as boron. Their Tongkat is the strongest out there by seat of pants, but I am unaware of the mg/concentration.
Will you take BLR tongkat/boron product 5 days on/2 days off or every day for 4 weeks?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 on 2 off. I will run it like I normally run tongkat.

heavyweight83

heavyweight83

Awards
Can't wait for the tongkat boron KATRON® lol tp Hit the UK. JW all the way.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry I generally just reply to subbed threads.

Tongkat is a great plant when its extracted properly. Energy, mood, libido, erection, test boosting and more.
Boron is being use primarily to reduce SHBG. As this goes down Free test and other sex hormones go up.

This leads to a more anabolic state. You feel better, stronger and potential for muscle growth is greater.

Its good stuff solo but combined with certain things it will be incredible.

Good On cycle
Off or PCT.

Ill get a FAQ up when I come up with a name.....in fact lets do that now. Im gonna start a name thread. Ill give a bottle to whoever comes up with a name so I can start making labels ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm an SNS rep and I want to try this!. Tried LJ100 when Nutraplanet had it in bulk. Was pretty expensive but was amazing for libido, even energy. Didn't take it long enough to see how it would have worked out for strength gains though. For libido though, nothing beats it.
We use an extract nobody else has. Its very strong. We gave it to 6 AM members to test out and they all agreed it was as good or better than anything they had tried before. With the Boron its very good.
We are working on getting it out asap.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to get some but probably won't be able to afford it till sometime next month. Wish I had the supplement budget of some of these guys on here but I've got bills. So this month I got some protein. Don't necessarily need to supplement with protein but when its a choice between getting a supplement that I would consider an "extra" or ergogenic and a basic supplement, have to go with the basic supplement. When I consider a purchase of supplements basic supplements are considered first in line and then if I have enough in my budget to cover an ergogenic or "extra" I get what I can afford.
It shouldnt be super expensive. Keep an eye on our FB page as there may be an intro sale and potentially some log opps.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about-
"AllTest"
"Test boron"
"T boron"
"Super test"
"Test vast"
"Vast test"
"Vast boron"
"Vast tongboron"
"Pure tongboron"

Hmmmm? Lol off the dome son!

heavyweight83

heavyweight83

Awards
KATRON
TEST KAT
BORON BOOST
TON-RON
T-RON
Super TB
Xtreme TB lol

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Is Viron expected to be shipped to TGB today and start selling this week?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Viron expected to be shipped to TGB today and start selling this week?
No the labels are not here yet. I expected them today though. So maybe tomorrow.
Keep an eye on TGB's FB page and ours. We will announce when I have the labels and TGB will start pre selling.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
It's on TGB but I am unable to use my card to pay for it due to their website.

I am one sad panda.

Emailed them with no response

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
sucks man. I had no problem pre-ordering a few bottles... I used paypal though

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
TGB have great customer service.
Unfortunately the website is still not allowing me too :(
Why you don't use Paypal and then use credit card during paying with Paypal?

Or have a friend send you money to your Paypal account?

Yeah their customer service is amazing - owner replied to me that Viron will be shipped tomorrow.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Why you don't use Paypal and then use credit card during paying with Paypal?

Or have a friend send you money to your Paypal account?

Yeah their customer service is amazing - owner replied to me that Viron will be shipped tomorrow.
I can't. PayPal has banned me for life for fraudulent activity done by someone else on my account which had my card linked up.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't. PayPal has banned me for life for fraudulent activity done by someone else on my account which had my card linked up.
Sorry bud. If it persists ill see what i can do when i get home. On an island currently.
Pm me tues wed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly some of the best service around though.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
No worries thanks brundel

They do! I am extremely impressed

heavyweight83

heavyweight83

Awards
when is the UK getting a taste of VIRON brundel

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Big shout out to TGB supplements

Best customer service I have ever had.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
So I have read that viron requires or is recommended to have a anti-estrogen?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have read that viron requires or is recommended to have a anti-estrogen?
When testosterone rises so does estrogen.
So...if test is high estro will also be elevated. If an AI is used NOT a serm but an AI...test levels will rise even further and estro will drop.

Not required by any means but it will certainly make the product more stout.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
When testosterone rises so does estrogen.
So...if test is high estro will also be elevated. If an AI is used NOT a serm but an AI...test levels will rise even further and estro will drop.

Not required by any means but it will certainly make the product more stout.
There are hardly any AI apart from formeron which actually works though (which I can't use)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You cant use Formeron? Uk distributors have it.
What about aromasin.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
You cant use Formeron? Uk distributors have it.
What about aromasin.
Live in Australia

An AI like that give me horrible side effects, like sore joints, libido, hair loss etc etc

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Live in Australia

An AI like that give me horrible side effects, like sore joints, libido, hair loss etc etc
You must be super sensitive or extremely low aromatase naturally.
Sometimes the first time you use an AI you experience joint issues. I did. Now I dont even notice em except a slight libido burst the day I take it.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Wow - package of Viron & Formeron from TGBsupplements that I ordered 4 business days ago - arrived to my EU country.

No custom stop so I got it with 0 tax now this is so awesome cause really who wants to pay extra 20-25% VAT haha.

Ahh now compared to ordering from UK where they slam 20% tax and extra 30% distributor fee then it's like 50% cheaper for me to order from US than UK (if living inside EU).

But what impressed me the most was package at my door from US to EU in 4 business days - awesome job TGBsupplements!!!

Looks like tomorrow when I take 1st cap of Viron I'll be the 1st in Europe to test it.

Now just to think on weekly dosing regimen - maybe 3 days on/1 day off/2 days on/1 day off which is similar as 5 days on/2 days off.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
You must be super sensitive or extremely low aromatase naturally.
Sometimes the first time you use an AI you experience joint issues. I did. Now I dont even notice em except a slight libido burst the day I take it.
I am super sensitive to anything that lowers estrogen but also pretty sensitive to strong androgens. I have used my fair share of AI in the past including formeron. While I absolutely loved the stuff, I got severe aggression, extremely sore joints and other side effects. Even dropped it to one pump

Any natty AI you suggest I take a long side with it?

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Any idea on what the ramp up period is on Viron. Currently I'm running BLR Follidrone for the past 5 wees, Formeron at 3 pumps/day for the last 60 days and 1 cap of viron added 3 days ago. I really like what Follidrone and Formeron do but haven't really noticed an effect from Viron except for maybe a bigger appetite? I figure it would take a week or so to really start to shine, at least thats what I understand is the usual from Tongkat products.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tongkat is funny that way. Some people can feel it in a few days and others it can take a couple weeks. I happen to be quite sensitive to it and notice it in a day or two. The nice thing is that once you start cycling it, you don't need that build up again. I found that a 4 on 3 off is best for me.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow - package of Viron & Formeron from TGBsupplements that I ordered 4 business days ago - arrived to my EU country.

No custom stop so I got it with 0 tax now this is so awesome cause really who wants to pay extra 20-25% VAT haha.

Ahh now compared to ordering from UK where they slam 20% tax and extra 30% distributor fee then it's like 50% cheaper for me to order from US than UK (if living inside EU).

But what impressed me the most was package at my door from US to EU in 4 business days - awesome job TGBsupplements!!!

Looks like tomorrow when I take 1st cap of Viron I'll be the 1st in Europe to test it.

Now just to think on weekly dosing regimen - maybe 3 days on/1 day off/2 days on/1 day off which is similar as 5 days on/2 days off.
Yah....its insane how fast TGB ships. He actually pays the extra to ship faster in alot of cases.
One of the best customer services and shipping around. This is their edge.

I dont know about the dosing to be honest. 3/1 2/1 seems ok though. Let us know how you feel.
This tongkat is stout. You get a noticeable mood increase from it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am super sensitive to anything that lowers estrogen but also pretty sensitive to strong androgens. I have used my fair share of AI in the past including formeron. While I absolutely loved the stuff, I got severe aggression, extremely sore joints and other side effects. Even dropped it to one pump

Any natty AI you suggest I take a long side with it?
Maybe resveratrol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea on what the ramp up period is on Viron. Currently I'm running BLR Follidrone for the past 5 wees, Formeron at 3 pumps/day for the last 60 days and 1 cap of viron added 3 days ago. I really like what Follidrone and Formeron do but haven't really noticed an effect from Viron except for maybe a bigger appetite? I figure it would take a week or so to really start to shine, at least thats what I understand is the usual from Tongkat products.
ALot of times you wont "feel" a test booster.
I take boron everyday and I never have felt it working. I know it works because I ran extensive bloodwork to validate it.
No boron free test 154.
With boron 608.
0 change in how I felt. Like nothing. But lifts went up and I look better on it. I can see when I stop in my physique.
It does take a while to start making changes though.

Now the tongkat...Im also sensitive to it I guess because I feel even 75mg.
250 in those caps.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
ALot of times you wont "feel" a test booster. I take boron everyday and I never have felt it working. I know it works because I ran extensive bloodwork to validate it. No boron free test 154. With boron 608. 0 change in how I felt. Like nothing. But lifts went up and I look better on it. I can see when I stop in my physique. It does take a while to start making changes though. Now the tongkat...Im also sensitive to it I guess because I feel even 75mg. 250 in those caps.
I felt Viron on day 2.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Yah....its insane how fast TGB ships. He actually pays the extra to ship faster in alot of cases.
One of the best customer services and shipping around. This is their edge.

I dont know about the dosing to be honest. 3/1 2/1 seems ok though. Let us know how you feel.
This tongkat is stout. You get a noticeable mood increase from it.
1st question) Don't know if I'm just not seeing it but I can't seem to find expiration date on Viron bottle.

All I could find was Lot 133 and I looked 3x the label, cap and bottom of bottle.

If you can find by lot number - can you tell me what's the expiration date or if you simply forgot to write expiration date on bottles?

Can others find expiration date on your bottles of Viron?

2nd question) I see capsules use color FD&C Blue 1 that is known to cause harmful effect in body - is it OK to open capsule and just put content in mouth than wash it down with water or do you have to take without opening capsule?

I kind of a wished you'd go with vegetable capsules since this truly tells you that company cares so much by not choosing industry standard of using gelatin capsules with harmful dyes in it.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1st question) Don't know if I'm just not seeing it but I can't seem to find expiration date on Viron bottle.

All I could find was Lot 133 and I looked 3x the label, cap and bottom of bottle.

If you can find by lot number - can you tell me what's the expiration date or if you simply forgot to write expiration date on bottles?

Can others find expiration date on your bottles of Viron?

2nd question) I see capsules use color FD&C Blue 1 that is known to cause harmful effect in body - is it OK to open capsule and just put content in mouth than wash it down with water or do you have to take without opening capsule?

I kind of a wished you'd go with vegetable capsules since this truly tells you that company cares so much by not choosing industry standard of using gelatin capsules with harmful dyes in it.
By your logic, 95% of the supplement industry does not care about their customer base, simply because of gel caps.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Live in Australia An AI like that give me horrible side effects, like sore joints, libido, hair loss etc etc
I'd highly suggest a boron supplement and 150mg dhea to that protocol. I've noticed not only function but drive increases tremendously on that mix