Perform Kinetics Review Spot!!!

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
Post up your Perform Kinetics reviews here, guys! I'll be adding some up from our social media followers soon!

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards
Here's some reviews so far of ATP's Perform Kinetics comprehensive all-in-one pre!

By @modernathletichealth:

We were given the opportunity to be one of the very first sites to review ATP Nutrition's new pre workout supplement Perform Kinetics™ in the Wildberry Fruit Punch Flavor.

The product is advertised to be an all-in-one clinically dosed pre workout that gives users explosive energy, skin-splitting pumps, long lasting endurance, and mind bending focus. There's a funny story about the last two that I will share later in this piece.

But first, the basics. As you can see from the ingredient label and doses, this product is in fact adequately dosed and broken down into each matrix so you know exactly what you're getting for the pumps, energy, focus, and endurance. I am a big fan of the inclusion of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) in the product, as research has shown synergy with the other pump ingredients in Perform Kinetics™. NAC is also a well known antioxidant and precursor to glutathione, which is very important when it comes to hard training athletes and muscle health. This product only gives about 1/3 of the daily amount one would need for glutathione boosting properties, but it is a solid and unique inclusion none the less and can replace a pre workout capsule if one is currently supplementing with additional NAC on a daily basis like I am. The pump I received from this product on several occasions did not disappoint and lasted about an hour and a half after the workout was over.

I also supplement with COP and taurine so I was happy to see the inclusion of a effective 2g dose of each in this product. COP is one of the most effective ingredients for myself when it comes endurance and work capacity. My time to fatigue is noticeably increases when I am using COP. From my experience, taurine also helps ease the "bad" energy from stimulants and keeps me nice and even, which is important when looking at the Synerstim Matrix in this product.

The Synerstim Matrix looks very strong, and it is. I am very stimulant tolerant, so this one full serving of this product treated me quite nicely for workouts lasting 1-1.5 hours. There was no headache or crash associated from the product. What I found to be very interesting and appealing was the focus and drive I got from this product. Usually after a workout, I am beat and ready to immediately go eat and refuel. It's not that my appetite was crushed from this product, but once I left the gym, I felt like I needed to accomplish something more! I decided to go impromptu Christmas shopping. This is the funny story I mentioned earlier. When I was walking through the crowded mall, I felt heightened focus and an extreme sense of purpose, like I was on a mission, weaving in and out of dazed and confused consumers dragging their feet from store front to store front; I felt like a running back weaving my way through defenders on the football field. One woman working in a bath and body store said hi to me when I walked in and said "it looks like you know exactly what you're looking for, but do you need help?" I actually had no idea what I was going to get in there and was just browsing, so obviously the focus factor of this product is quite intense in and out of the gym!

As for the flavor, Wildberry Fruit Punch. This was the biggest surprise for me, as it didn't taste much like that at all. To me, it tasted like tart apple juice. It was not at all sweet, in a good way. I didn't really pick up on any fruit punch, and only a little berry undertone. I enjoyed the taste, it just wasn't at all what I expected from the name. The product mixed very clean and easy. No clumping/grit or residue in my mixer bottle. The product was consumed 35 minutes before my workout and as mentioned, the pumps and energy/focus lasted an entire 1.5 hour workout, plus 1.5 hours of Christmas shopping.

I give the product a 5/5.

Pumps ✔
Energy ✔
Focus ✔
Endurance ✔
Taste and mixability ✔

For a $32.99 price point, you will get 20 workouts at one scoop and 40 workouts at half a scoop. Considering the clinical dosages of the ingredients and their cost as stand alone supplements, this is definitely a very fair price.

By Theguerillachemist: I was lucky enough to try out my good friend's (and biochem guy)new preworkout formula #performkintetics by ATPnutrition. This is an extremely complete preworkout with clinical doses on every ingredient. Besides the 6g of citrulline malste(2:1), 2g of creatine and 1.5g of hydromax, the part that differentiates this from other pres is the cognitive blend of Alpha GPC, picamolin and huperzine A. You can definitely feel the extreme focus from this complex, and on top of that, it also contains TeaCrine, a caffeine derivative, and 2 forms of caffeine. Overall, I was really impressed with the zen-like focus and great pumps by this product. This is def not your run-of-the-mill, kitchen sink preworkout. Everything was properly dosed and put here for a purpose. I'm really excited for it to hit the market.

By jorge___g:

Just killed my workout thanks to ATPnutrition new pre workout. Had Chest and Shoulders today 4 workouts each group and a 5 mile run at 6:30 mins each mile to finish. I took 1 scoop of the pre workout about 15 mins before I hit chest and I feel now that I'm done I could do a whole another routine. I tried numerous pre workouts such as N.O explode and C4 and never felt the amount of focus and energy as this new pre workout. Way to kill it ATPNUTRITION as I found my new Pre workout. Look for this upcoming brand as it's the next big thing.

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
Here's some reviews so far of ATP's Perform Kinetics comprehensive all-in-one pre!

By @modernathletichealth:

We were given the opportunity to be one of the very first sites to review ATP Nutrition's new pre workout supplement Perform Kinetics™ in the Wildberry Fruit Punch Flavor.

The product is advertised to be an all-in-one clinically dosed pre workout that gives users explosive energy, skin-splitting pumps, long lasting endurance, and mind bending focus. There's a funny story about the last two that I will share later in this piece.

But first, the basics. As you can see from the ingredient label and doses, this product is in fact adequately dosed and broken down into each matrix so you know exactly what you're getting for the pumps, energy, focus, and endurance. I am a big fan of the inclusion of N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC) in the product, as research has shown synergy with the other pump ingredients in Perform Kinetics™. NAC is also a well known antioxidant and precursor to glutathione, which is very important when it comes to hard training athletes and muscle health. This product only gives about 1/3 of the daily amount one would need for glutathione boosting properties, but it is a solid and unique inclusion none the less and can replace a pre workout capsule if one is currently supplementing with additional NAC on a daily basis like I am. The pump I received from this product on several occasions did not disappoint and lasted about an hour and a half after the workout was over.

I also supplement with COP and taurine so I was happy to see the inclusion of a effective 2g dose of each in this product. COP is one of the most effective ingredients for myself when it comes endurance and work capacity. My time to fatigue is noticeably increases when I am using COP. From my experience, taurine also helps ease the "bad" energy from stimulants and keeps me nice and even, which is important when looking at the Synerstim Matrix in this product.

The Synerstim Matrix looks very strong, and it is. I am very stimulant tolerant, so this one full serving of this product treated me quite nicely for workouts lasting 1-1.5 hours. There was no headache or crash associated from the product. What I found to be very interesting and appealing was the focus and drive I got from this product. Usually after a workout, I am beat and ready to immediately go eat and refuel. It's not that my appetite was crushed from this product, but once I left the gym, I felt like I needed to accomplish something more! I decided to go impromptu Christmas shopping. This is the funny story I mentioned earlier. When I was walking through the crowded mall, I felt heightened focus and an extreme sense of purpose, like I was on a mission, weaving in and out of dazed and confused consumers dragging their feet from store front to store front; I felt like a running back weaving my way through defenders on the football field. One woman working in a bath and body store said hi to me when I walked in and said "it looks like you know exactly what you're looking for, but do you need help?" I actually had no idea what I was going to get in there and was just browsing, so obviously the focus factor of this product is quite intense in and out of the gym!

As for the flavor, Wildberry Fruit Punch. This was the biggest surprise for me, as it didn't taste much like that at all. To me, it tasted like tart apple juice. It was not at all sweet, in a good way. I didn't really pick up on any fruit punch, and only a little berry undertone. I enjoyed the taste, it just wasn't at all what I expected from the name. The product mixed very clean and easy. No clumping/grit or residue in my mixer bottle. The product was consumed 35 minutes before my workout and as mentioned, the pumps and energy/focus lasted an entire 1.5 hour workout, plus 1.5 hours of Christmas shopping.

I give the product a 5/5.

Pumps ✔
Energy ✔
Focus ✔
Endurance ✔
Taste and mixability ✔

For a $32.99 price point, you will get 20 workouts at one scoop and 40 workouts at half a scoop. Considering the clinical dosages of the ingredients and their cost as stand alone supplements, this is definitely a very fair price.

By Theguerillachemist: I was lucky enough to try out my good friend's (and biochem guy)new preworkout formula #performkintetics by ATPnutrition. This is an extremely complete preworkout with clinical doses on every ingredient. Besides the 6g of citrulline malste(2:1), 2g of creatine and 1.5g of hydromax, the part that differentiates this from other pres is the cognitive blend of Alpha GPC, picamolin and huperzine A. You can definitely feel the extreme focus from this complex, and on top of that, it also contains TeaCrine, a caffeine derivative, and 2 forms of caffeine. Overall, I was really impressed with the zen-like focus and great pumps by this product. This is def not your run-of-the-mill, kitchen sink preworkout. Everything was properly dosed and put here for a purpose. I'm really excited for it to hit the market.

By jorge___g:

Just killed my workout thanks to ATPnutrition new pre workout. Had Chest and Shoulders today 4 workouts each group and a 5 mile run at 6:30 mins each mile to finish. I took 1 scoop of the pre workout about 15 mins before I hit chest and I feel now that I'm done I could do a whole another routine. I tried numerous pre workouts such as N.O explode and C4 and never felt the amount of focus and energy as this new pre workout. Way to kill it ATPNUTRITION as I found my new Pre workout. Look for this upcoming brand as it's the next big thing.
Good looking out! Thanks my man!

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
For those of you that are unfamiliar with The Guerrilla Chemist, he was recently picked up by Black Stone as their Chief Science Officer. Real good dude

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards
Review by ant9179:

So I finished my workout & I took the pre workout u sent, overall EVERYTHING was great as far as feeling, I did 1/2 scoop & felt great, had squats & bench today, did 315x8x5 today & bench 275x3x4 today, & some accessory work, **** was nuts Dude!

I still feel like I could keep going, I haven't had this much good focus from a pre in a long time & I've taken plenty of stuff out there over the years!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I opened my mailbox at home after my 2 hour drive back from my apartment at school, and saw my package from ATP Nutrition! Wasn't expecting it this quickly!
Took a scoop before my chest/tris workout, and wow.
The pump was out of this world. Very impressed. I was also sweating a lot. I also felt like I could just keep doing more and more exercises and the only reason I left was that it was time for dinner. Lol.
I'm incredibly excited to see what else ATP has in store for the supplement industry!!

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
I opened my mailbox at home after my 2 hour drive back from my apartment at school, and saw my package from ATP Nutrition! Wasn't expecting it this quickly!
Took a scoop before my chest/tris workout, and wow.
The pump was out of this world. Very impressed. I was also sweating a lot. I also felt like I could just keep doing more and more exercises and the only reason I left was that it was time for dinner. Lol.
I'm incredibly excited to see what else ATP has in store for the supplement industry!!
We got it out quick for you guys!!! The best part about this pre is that we're getting the same consistent reports on every facet we targeted entirely! Keep us updated on how it's working for you!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
image.jpeg

Just got mine today! Very fast. Thank you. I will be using this for the next week and then come back to post up a review:)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo... I've just decided to add in a prototype tub to anyone's order as a little holiday present.

There is a quick disclaimer here. It is a prototype due to the flavoring being off. We remade the batch with the perfected flavoring, which we sell. We're not going to even attempt to sell anything that is less than perfect. That being said, we can throw it away orrrrrrr give it away to our loyal customers! The formula is identical, they are full tubs, just a little bitter for our liking sales wise.

Everyone that purchases a tub gets a free prototype tub with it. No code, no nothing, just a little way of saying thanks for being you ;) and to help our consumers along in their journey!

Buy 2 tubs.... what the hell, get 2 free ;) 3... alright you get 3 prototype tubs as well. We can do this allll day BUT I think you guys get the picture :)

Happy holidays!

Aspiretrainperform.com

Or

Atpnut.com

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Soooo... I've just decided to add in a prototype tub to anyone's order as a little holiday present.

There is a quick disclaimer here. It is a prototype due to the flavoring being off. We remade the batch with the perfected flavoring, which we sell. We're not going to even attempt to sell anything that is less than perfect. That being said, we can throw it away orrrrrrr give it away to our loyal customers! The formula is identical, they are full tubs, just a little bitter for our liking sales wise.

Everyone that purchases a tub gets a free prototype tub with it. No code, no nothing, just a little way of saying thanks for being you ;) and to help our consumers along in their journey!

Buy 2 tubs.... what the hell, get 2 free ;) 3... alright you get 3 prototype tubs as well. We can do this allll day BUT I think you guys get the picture :)

Happy holidays!

Aspiretrainperform.com

Or

Atpnut.com
Gaw dang deal from hades

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subd for later :)

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Happy holidays!

Aspiretrainperform.com

Or

Atpnut.com
How long is deal gonna last?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Until we run out! There was a drastic increase in orders after we put this up on our IG though, so it might be wise not to sleep on this. We also increased the amount of tubs. Now if you buy 1 you get 2 prototypes :)
Oh jeez. I thought I was done buying for the holidays but I may have to scrounge up some cash for this.

regdabyenoh

Awards
Is this deal possible if ordering from the uk? Solid looking product :)

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards
Is this deal possible if ordering from the uk? Solid looking product :)
Thanks for your interest brother! Unfortunately ATP is not quite set up for international sales just yet. You should email your favorite international retailer requesting that they carry Perform Kinetics!

regdabyenoh

Awards
Thanks for your interest brother! Unfortunately ATP is not quite set up for international sales just yet. You should email your favorite international retailer requesting that they carry Perform Kinetics!
Will do cheers.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ATP's Perform Kinetics comprehensive all-in-one pre!

I was given the opportunity to review ATP Nutrition's new pre workout supplement Perform Kinetics™ in the Wildberry Fruit Punch Flavor. Thank you ATP. I have been using this product for the last week.

Taste 3/5

I got the Wildberry Punch flavor. First of all let me say taste is a very individual thing, We all like different things. (I have been ridiculed for my fondness of women body builders -ie Sexy) I found this flavor to be a bit tart for my liking, it is not terrible and would not keep me from buying it. If you like Sour Patch Kids candy (I Don't) you might love it!!

Mixability 5/5

1 scoop with about 10oz of water in a shaker cup no problem, no grit, no floaties mixes completely in about 20 shakes.

Formula 5/5

Engery, Pump, Focus, Endurance all on point. The only thing I missed in this Pre was the tingles in my forehead and ears, but it lacked nothing in performance. I think the tingle thing for me is kind of like "I feel it, it must be working"

Workout Reaction 5/5

Up to this point there were (2) Pre-Workouts I loved, this will make number (3). My workouts were extremely good with this pre. I have my workouts down to about (1) hour no mater what body part. (2) days this week my normal (1) hour workout only took 45 minutes, I had a Great Pump and no crash anytime after. All aspect were positive.

Notes

Just a few random thoughts, I would like to see 30 rather than 20 servings per bottle. The bottle is tall and thin, however ATP was courteous enough to provide a long handled scoop...so kudos to them for this. They also have a Strawberry Kiwi flavor (which I would love to try) if the Wildberry is not up your alley.

Once again Thank you to the folks at ATP Nutrition = Aspire - Train - Perform

ATP.JPG

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards

I was given the opportunity to review ATP Nutrition's new pre workout supplement Perform Kinetics in the Wildberry Fruit Punch Flavor. Thank you ATP. I have been using this product for the last week.

Taste 3/5

I got the Wildberry Punch flavor. First of all let me say taste is a very individual thing, We all like different things. (I have been ridiculed for my fondness of women body builders -ie Sexy) I found this flavor to be a bit tart for my liking, it is not terrible and would not keep me from buying it. If you like Sour Patch Kids candy (I Don't) you might love it!!

Mixability 5/5

1 scoop with about 10oz of water in a shaker cup no problem, no grit, no floaties mixes completely in about 20 shakes.

Formula 5/5

Engery, Pump, Focus, Endurance all on point. The only thing I missed in this Pre was the tingles in my forehead and ears, but it lacked nothing in performance. I think the tingle thing for me is kind of like "I feel it, it must be working"

Workout Reaction 5/5

Up to this point there were (2) Pre-Workouts I loved, this will make number (3). My workouts were extremely good with this pre. I have my workouts down to about (1) hour no mater what body part. (2) days this week my normal (1) hour workout only took 45 minutes, I had a Great Pump and no crash anytime after. All aspect were positive.

Notes

Just a few random thoughts, I would like to see 30 rather than 20 servings per bottle. The bottle is tall and thin, however ATP was courteous enough to provide a long handled scoop...so kudos to them for this. They also have a Strawberry Kiwi flavor (which I would love to try) if the Wildberry is not up your alley.

View attachment 128346
Thrilled to see you enjoyed it! Thanks for the honest review and have a great New Year!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perform Kinetics Review
Taste:5/5
For me this was perfect. I had the Wildberry flavor. It actually tastes more like a tart or sour cherry IMO. Loved it. Was worried such a strong tartness would irritate the stomach but no issues thus far.
Profile: 5/5
Awesome comprehensive formula. Love the addition of Theacrine. My first time using it. Very complete formula and solid dosages of the ingredients.
Results:5/5
Amazing focus and energy. I work night shifts. My first dose was taken at 3 p.m. After being awake for 19 hours:(. It was leg day. I killed it! Quick hard hitting energy that leveled off and kept me moving throughout the rest of my 32 hour day. Also helped with the anxiety I normally experience on my long days. Pumps were pretty sic as well. For me the stim and focus was top notch.
Overall: 5/5 I haven't checked the pricing as this was a promo but this is a great all around pwo. Would definitely buy this again if the price is reasonable. Outstanding mood, focus, and energy. Great pumps. Very good first product from ATP Nutrition. Thanks again for the opportunity to try this!

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards
For me this was perfect. I had the Wildberry flavor. It actually tastes more like a tart or sour cherry IMO. Loved it. Was worried such a strong tartness would irritate the stomach but no issues thus far.
Awesome comprehensive formula. Love the addition of Theacrine. My first time using it. Very complete formula and solid dosages of the ingredients.
Amazing focus and energy. I work night shifts. My first dose was taken at 3 p.m. After being awake for 19 hours:(. It was leg day. I killed it! Quick hard hitting energy that leveled off and kept me moving throughout the rest of my 32 hour day. Also helped with the anxiety I normally experience on my long days. Pumps were pretty sic as well. For me the stim and focus was top notch.
Overall: 5/5 I haven't checked the pricing as this was a promo but this is a great all around pwo. Would definitely buy this again if the price is reasonable. Outstanding mood, focus, and energy. Great pumps. Very good first product from ATP Nutrition. Thanks again for the opportunity to try this!
Fantastic!!!! Keep killin it man. We appreciate all of the honest reviews you guys are posting! Happy new year - be on the lookout for some more awesome supps from ATP in 2016!

Also, I've started a posting series called Speedy Science with hbspeed88. I'll be breaking down the science of different compounds featured in some of our products, as well as some others. My first one is on Rhodiola Rosea, an ingredient featured in Perform Kinetics ;) check it out!

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Overall 4.5/5

ATP Perform Kinetics review

Big shout out to the peeps at ATP for making a top notch pwo with open label.

Flavor 4/5

I'm not a huge fan of berry flavors but it was the perfect sweetness and the flavor really masked the bitter ingredients in the pre. Usually Citrruline Malate makes things bitter but the flavoring system did great work overcoming it.

Mixibility 5/5

One level scoop in 12oz of water and you only need a few shakes and it dissolves really good and no grittiness at the bottom.

Profile 5/5

It speaks for itself. Open label, pump matrix is stellar, the caffiene content is perfect with 100mg of tea making the energy smooth and long lasting.

Workout 5/5

Only a few pres make me feel like a god in the gym and 10 years younger and this one is one of the best I have tried. Pumps where on point without being a hinderance. The energy was smooth with no crash so that's always good. The focus was better than expected especially with the synergy with the energy blend with focus blend.

Overall 4.5/5

Would really like everyone to try this since it's truly a one scooper that delivers everything you want in a pre. Just like above i wish it came in 30 serving tubs or at least 25 since I'm in the gym 6 days a week and use a pre every time.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Perform kinetics review

A little bit about the product, the very first thing I noticed obviously was the label. There was a well balanced mix of ingredients the amount of caffeine and then di caffeine really had me excited. I could go on for days alone about the ingredients in the perfect dosage. Very very very solid product.

Product container seal and scoop.

The product container seem to be made of a higher quality plastic then some of the previous pre-workouts I've used . It was sealed very well I have to use a butter knife to get into the container I like that very much. The scoop had a long handle which makes it very versatile when it comes to a cylinder shaped container no shaking dumping spooning or forking to get the scooped out .

Taste

I personally enjoyed the wild berry taste I put a little bit on my tongue just a taste it tasted really good. When mixed with 8 ounces of water I found the taste to be a little bit les sour. In my opinion this is what a pre workout should taste like, it should not taste like Kool Aid.

Mixability

The mixability of this product was great, I shook it maybe 5 times without having a ball inside the shaker it was fully mixed and I chugged it down.

Pump / endurance

While using perform kinetics I noticed the pump I got my biceps was very good compared to some other pre workouts which advertised as a pump product but really do not come through on promises. The endurance while taking this pre workout was amazing I did .75 scoops first time it kept me going all day then I did one full scoop and I noticed a little bit more jittery caffeine lite feeling which is supposed to happen with a pre workout that is made to get you going. For some odd reason I decided to try two scoops and that was rather intense I mixed it into 14 ounces of lukewarm water then chilled it and shook it again it was great it kept me up almost all night lots of good energy to get things done around the house and in my personal life lol.

Focus / mental drive

Usually during my workouts I get distracted either by the kids yelling my name the wife asking me to do something or a text message on my phone. With this I put in my ear phones turning my back to the world and got in a solid workout each and every time I definitely felt the stronger mental focus on this one then I have any other one on the market so big points here in this department.....

Final conclusion

I would definitely add this in as my pre-workout for German volume training bodybuilding exercises body weight exercises and Liss training. The product is very versatile it can be used for many different things no matter what you prefer as a workout style. This product will come through everytime you will feel motivated energized ready to tear **** the **** up... So full 5 stars across the board there was absolutely nothing that I didn't like about this product. I have been heavily recommending this product on Instagram Facebook anabolic minds into my inner circle... Thank you very much for the opportunity to try such a wonderful product and I've had great results thus far. Until next time bighulksmash.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking like a winner!!

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards

Flavor 4/5

I'm not a huge fan of berry flavors but it was the perfect sweetness and the flavor really masked the bitter ingredients in the pre. Usually Citrruline Malate makes things bitter but the flavoring system did great work overcoming it.

Mixibility 5/5

One level scoop in 12oz of water and you only need a few shakes and it dissolves really good and no grittiness at the bottom.

Profile 5/5

It speaks for itself. Open label, pump matrix is stellar, the caffiene content is perfect with 100mg of tea making the energy smooth and long lasting.

Workout 5/5

Only a few pres make me feel like a god in the gym and 10 years younger and this one is one of the best I have tried. Pumps where on point without being a hinderance. The energy was smooth with no crash so that's always good. The focus was better than expected especially with the synergy with the energy blend with focus blend.

Overall 4.5/5

Would really like everyone to try this since it's truly a one scooper that delivers everything you want in a pre. Just like above i wish it came in 30 serving tubs or at least 25 since I'm in the gym 6 days a week and use a pre every time.
Perform kinetics review

A little bit about the product, the very first thing I noticed obviously was the label. There was a well balanced mix of ingredients the amount of caffeine and then di caffeine really had me excited. I could go on for days alone about the ingredients in the perfect dosage. Very very very solid product.

Product container seal and scoop.

The product container seem to be made of a higher quality plastic then some of the previous pre-workouts I've used . It was sealed very well I have to use a butter knife to get into the container I like that very much. The scoop had a long handle which makes it very versatile when it comes to a cylinder shaped container no shaking dumping spooning or forking to get the scooped out .

Taste

I personally enjoyed the wild berry taste I put a little bit on my tongue just a taste it tasted really good. When mixed with 8 ounces of water I found the taste to be a little bit les sour. In my opinion this is what a pre workout should taste like, it should not taste like Kool Aid.

Mixability

The mixability of this product was great, I shook it maybe 5 times without having a ball inside the shaker it was fully mixed and I chugged it down.

Pump / endurance

While using perform kinetics I noticed the pump I got my biceps was very good compared to some other pre workouts which advertised as a pump product but really do not come through on promises. The endurance while taking this pre workout was amazing I did .75 scoops first time it kept me going all day then I did one full scoop and I noticed a little bit more jittery caffeine lite feeling which is supposed to happen with a pre workout that is made to get you going. For some odd reason I decided to try two scoops and that was rather intense I mixed it into 14 ounces of lukewarm water then chilled it and shook it again it was great it kept me up almost all night lots of good energy to get things done around the house and in my personal life lol.

Focus / mental drive

Usually during my workouts I get distracted either by the kids yelling my name the wife asking me to do something or a text message on my phone. With this I put in my ear phones turning my back to the world and got in a solid workout each and every time I definitely felt the stronger mental focus on this one then I have any other one on the market so big points here in this department.....

Final conclusion

I would definitely add this in as my pre-workout for German volume training bodybuilding exercises body weight exercises and Liss training. The product is very versatile it can be used for many different things no matter what you prefer as a workout style. This product will come through everytime you will feel motivated energized ready to tear **** the **** up... So full 5 stars across the board there was absolutely nothing that I didn't like about this product. I have been heavily recommending this product on Instagram Facebook anabolic minds into my inner circle... Thank you very much for the opportunity to try such a wonderful product and I've had great results thus far. Until next time bighulksmash.
You guys have no idea how great it is to hear the rave accolades and reviews all of you are posting! This is what ATP is all about...science-backed, clinically-dosed products to give you guys the ability to Aspire, Train, and Perform in and out of the gym! Stay tuned for some game-changing products coming soon that we've been working tirelessly to formulate :)

Only the best for you guys.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You guys have no idea how great it is to hear the rave accolades and reviews all of you are posting! This is what ATP is all about...science-backed, clinically-dosed products to give you guys the ability to Aspire, Train, and Perform in and out of the gym! Stay tuned for some game-changing products coming soon that we've been working tirelessly to formulate :)

Only the best for you guys.
You guys made me a ATP fan from just one product
Can't wait to see what the future holds

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards

I was given the opportunity to review ATP Nutrition's new pre workout supplement Perform Kinetics™ in the Wildberry Fruit Punch Flavor. Thank you ATP. I have been using this product for the last week.

Taste 3/5

Mixability 5/5

Formula 5/5

Workout Reaction 5/5

Notes

View attachment 128346
We are sooo glad to hear that you loved it! That's the consistent feedback we've been getting all the way across the board!

As far as serving size, this is as packed with clinical dosing and expensive ingredients, so offering it at 30 servings would definitely add to the price. Would you be willing to pay the extra for 30? I'm looking into increasing this currently while also looking at cost etc.

As with all things, we pay close attention to what our consumers want and always look at ways to implement feedback into our products!

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
Perform Kinetics Review
Awesome review! Again, consistent with the other reviews we've been getting in. The stim Matrix really delivers and Performs ;) even better than we were hoping. Powerful energy and no crash? There's really something special about this pre-workout and for being on the market for such a short time people are beginning to take notice!

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards

Flavor 4/5

Mixibility 5/5

Profile 5/5

Workout 5/5

Overall 4.5/5

Hahaha you think Citrulline Malate is bitter? The TeaCrine is what we hard a time masking. The guys that did my flavoring probably hate me lol

I'm glad you enjoyed it to the level you did brother! Thank you for the review :)

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We are sooo glad to hear that you loved it! That's the consistent feedback we've been getting all the way across the board!

As far as serving size, this is as packed with clinical dosing and expensive ingredients, so offering it at 30 servings would definitely add to the price. Would you be willing to pay the extra for 30? I'm looking into increasing this currently while also looking at cost etc.

As with all things, we pay close attention to what our consumers want and always look at ways to implement feedback into our products!
If you look across the forums you will see the same complaint about pre kaged,scream,pre jym .....

All have effective doses and people love them and willing to pay 35% more for 50% more product.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only thing I'll say about 30 servings vs. 20 is think about how often it's actually used. My initial thought was the same, but even on a 5 day split, 20 servings is a full month.

I'll have my full review up soon -- I really enjoy this.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is just plain "Good Stuff"

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
Only thing I'll say about 30 servings vs. 20 is think about how often it's actually used. My initial thought was the same, but even on a 5 day split, 20 servings is a full month.

I'll have my full review up soon -- I really enjoy this.
Awesome to hear Beast! Especially from someone that's been around here so long :)

Teacrine was awesome in this!
It's a bad ass stimulant, man.

It is just plain "Good Stuff"
Thanks man! It's starting to spread more and more! We have 3 new products on the horizon as well. All will deliver the same way this has!

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards
Thanks man! It's starting to spread more and more! We have 3 new products on the horizon as well. All will deliver the same way this has!
Keeps me up at night :) Always thinking, always thinking.

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
If you look across the forums you will see the same complaint about pre kaged,scream,pre jym .....

All have effective doses and people love them and willing to pay 35% more for 50% more product.
You have to remember that forums are a very small portion of the total market. Most consumers aren't as informed as forum members nor do they care to know. What matters to them is cost. We def hear what you're saying and are looking into future evolution of Perform Kinetics

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards
You have to remember that forums are a very small portion of the total market. Most consumers aren't as informed as forum members nor do they care to know. What matters to them is cost. We def hear what you're saying and are looking into future evolution of Perform Kinetics
Agreed. I try to talk people's ears off about the science behind Perform Kinetics and it basically goes in one ear and out the other. Lots of people just want a product that they "can feel" and is relatively cheap and affordable, especially in the pre workout market!

The best part about working with ATP and posting on AM is that I can be around and communicate with people who care about science!

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep I agree and totally understand that. Maybe do both size tube or make a cheaper formula that's almost as good with more serving?

ATP Nutrition

ATP Nutrition

Awards
Yep I agree and totally understand that. Maybe do both size tube or make a cheaper formula that's almost as good with more serving?
Never go cheaper or almost as good. If it's not better it doesn't replace the old one :) It's selling great right now with phenomenal reviews.

We've taken note of a few guys on here and in our retailers, so we'll definitely look into it when the time comes!

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards
Looking like a winner!!
Every one of our products is created with the intention of being the best supplement on the market my friend! We have high expectations for ourselves and the products we produce.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was lucky enough to be sent a full tub of the wildberry fruit punch flavor of Perform Kinetics.

Before I ever tried it, I liked the profile. I'm not a fan of prop. blends, but I'll still use products that have them and it doesn't really bother me if it's a company I trust (particularly if it's broken down into smaller matrices where one is able to deduce roughly how much of each ingredient is likely included). That said, open information about exactly how much of what I'm taking is the best -- so that's the first good mark.

In the pump matrix, there are 3 solid ingredients I like all in good amounts -- 6g citrulline malate, 1.5g Hydromax, and 1g agmatine (I'm not too sure about the NAC, personally, as I've never utilized it outside of general health/cycle support, but I do know as a bulk powder it tastes horrendous lol). 2g of taurine and 2g of COP along with the rhodiola is another great addition. I actually use bulk taurine in my intra mix, but it's not really necessary when I'm getting it in via pre-workout. Possibly my favorite of this particular product is the 300mg Alpha-GPC -- not one that is utilized as much as I'd like to see and a good dose, too. Solid addition to the pikatropin and huperzine (though I already utilize a higher amount of huperzine-A daily, so that one doesn't really benefit me all that much. The Alpha-GPC in addition to the multi-format caffeine blend (in the total amount that it is, too) is solid for energy.

I found that energy and focus was on point with this. It was not a stimmed out feeling at all, nor one that I really noticed an "onset" of, either -- it just showed up, existed for my workout, and allowed me to leave the gym and return to normal life just as it came on -- without much notice. That's a good thing. The pump was obviously solid; almost feel like I don't need to mention that with the profile of this product, but it was as you would expect. Endurance was solid, as well.

The flavor took some getting used to for me -- I had to play around with the amount of water and what I found was that more water actually made this more enjoyable for me (which is rarely the case). So I ended up with nearly a full shaker full of water as my sweet spot. It mixed up perfectly with no problem at all, either. Definitely not my favorite of flavors I've tried, but not bad by any means and not a deterrent in my using the product or considering it for purchase, either (I generally slam my pre-workout anyway -- regardless of how good it tastes). I'd be interested to see how the strawberry kiwi tastes, as well.

I also tried this solo, as well as mixed with just beta alanine extra, and also with beta alanine + USP's Modern Creatine (namely to get the betaine). I found both of those cases to be good, but just the beta alanine alone was nice and gave me a pick-up in the endurance column.

And this is kind of an afterthought, but I love that this doesn't have creatine in it. One of my favorite products is CardioTryx and I utilize it before playing basketball. I like to take it 1 hour out and my preference is to use a pre-workout product that aids in endurance and energy along with 1 cap of ephedrine to open up my breathing, but CTryx needs to be dosed away from creatine. Hence, this plus the beta alanine makes for a great pre-cardio/sport product.

Overall I was very pleased with this and will happily support it and use it in the future.

Thank you very much for the kind gesture of allowing me to try this out.

hbspeed88

hbspeed88

Awards
I was lucky enough to be sent a full tub of the wildberry fruit punch flavor of Perform Kinetics.

Before I ever tried it, I liked the profile. I'm not a fan of prop. blends, but I'll still use products that have them and it doesn't really bother me if it's a company I trust (particularly if it's broken down into smaller matrices where one is able to deduce roughly how much of each ingredient is likely included). That said, open information about exactly how much of what I'm taking is the best -- so that's the first good mark.

In the pump matrix, there are 3 solid ingredients I like all in good amounts -- 6g citrulline malate, 1.5g Hydromax, and 1g agmatine (I'm not too sure about the NAC, personally, as I've never utilized it outside of general health/cycle support, but I do know as a bulk powder it tastes horrendous lol). 2g of taurine and 2g of COP along with the rhodiola is another great addition. I actually use bulk taurine in my intra mix, but it's not really necessary when I'm getting it in via pre-workout. Possibly my favorite of this particular product is the 300mg Alpha-GPC -- not one that is utilized as much as I'd like to see and a good dose, too. Solid addition to the pikatropin and huperzine (though I already utilize a higher amount of huperzine-A daily, so that one doesn't really benefit me all that much. The Alpha-GPC in addition to the multi-format caffeine blend (in the total amount that it is, too) is solid for energy.

I found that energy and focus was on point with this. It was not a stimmed out feeling at all, nor one that I really noticed an "onset" of, either -- it just showed up, existed for my workout, and allowed me to leave the gym and return to normal life just as it came on -- without much notice. That's a good thing. The pump was obviously solid; almost feel like I don't need to mention that with the profile of this product, but it was as you would expect. Endurance was solid, as well.

The flavor took some getting used to for me -- I had to play around with the amount of water and what I found was that more water actually made this more enjoyable for me (which is rarely the case). So I ended up with nearly a full shaker full of water as my sweet spot. It mixed up perfectly with no problem at all, either. Definitely not my favorite of flavors I've tried, but not bad by any means and not a deterrent in my using the product or considering it for purchase, either (I generally slam my pre-workout anyway -- regardless of how good it tastes). I'd be interested to see how the strawberry kiwi tastes, as well.

I also tried this solo, as well as mixed with just beta alanine extra, and also with beta alanine + USP's Modern Creatine (namely to get the betaine). I found both of those cases to be good, but just the beta alanine alone was nice and gave me a pick-up in the endurance column.

And this is kind of an afterthought, but I love that this doesn't have creatine in it. One of my favorite products is CardioTryx and I utilize it before playing basketball. I like to take it 1 hour out and my preference is to use a pre-workout product that aids in endurance and energy along with 1 cap of ephedrine to open up my breathing, but CTryx needs to be dosed away from creatine. Hence, this plus the beta alanine makes for a great pre-cardio/sport product.

Overall I was very pleased with this and will happily support it and use it in the future.

Thank you very much for the kind gesture of allowing me to try this out.
Fantastic review Midwest! Extremely thorough and honest. Just the way we like them! Glad to hear you are all enjoying Perform Kinetics.

~on the creatine note that you mentioned:
We create every one of our products as a tool for the purpose it is to be used. Creatine is something that needs to be taken over long periods of time at optimal doses in order to saturate creatine stores. Why would anyone bother putting creatine into a pre-workout that is only taken a few days a week? With a pre-workout, you want something that hits you fast and can deliver quick. Each product fits the job that it is intended for. Creatine in a pre workout is like using a screwdriver with a nail; they are both good tools when used properly, but in that case, they don't work well together.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Very solid and helpful review MidwestBeast
Good stuff bro!