HV pump not as expected

dcuozzo

Awards
I have recently tried HV bought two tubs because of all the positive feedback. I must say I was expecting a little more. The two previous I tried were Conqu3r and hype from blackstone. I felt both of those were better with hype being top. It also has bigger powder size and does not seem to mix as well. Is this normal?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have recently tried HV bought two tubs because of all the positive feedback. I must say I was expecting a little more. The two previous I tried were Conqu3r and hype from blackstone. I felt both of those were better with hype being top. It also has bigger powder size and does not seem to mix as well. Is this normal?
What were you expecting?

HV is a pump-inducing product. It's stim-free. As far as mixability, it has some GMS in it which often doesn't mix well.

Pumps often depend on how well-hydrated you are, how many carbs you've eaten, and training style.

Knowing all this now, can you explain your experiences a bit more?

dcuozzo

Awards
I was expecting to feel tighter and more vascular then I was. I feel as though not getting as good as a pump as my previous products. I thought maybe I got a bad tub because of the mix ability. Always very well hydrated. Drink at least a Gallon of water. Eat about 45G of low glycemic carbs every meal. Eat 5 times a day. Training depends on day. But usually 4-5 movements with usually 4 sets.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm. Well, I guess not everyone responds equally. I know I loved 2 scoops.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As Piston said there are a lot of factors that contribute to the pump.

High Volume has the pump inducing ingredients at higher amounts than most, so this is odd. The other listed products were stimmed, a factor which can also contribute, and a comparison may be hard to draw between a stim/nonstim pre.

I may suggest adding your stim if choice to it and reassessing (alphamine being a popular choice byt any would suffice)

As for the mixing Piston nailed it, GMS is well known to be difficult to get into solution. I use a larger amount if water to mix in than most other pre's.

Hopefully you can find a sweet spot with this

dcuozzo

Awards
Hype is a non stim. I will try to add a stim. Believe me I want it to work well. I have two tubs. Lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hype is a non stim. I will try to add a stim. Believe me I want it to work well. I have two tubs. Lol
It has very pronounced pump effects for me

GMS works best with lots of fluid
Of course electrolytes
Sounds like you have enough carbs

Keep us updated brother we want you to get the most from it