Favorite HV combos

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
As a stim-free product the stack options are numerous, I've seen tons of examples mentioned here on AM and am curious,

What is your favourite HV stack?

Personally I like to add my own amount of stims to it, and in style with shots ;)

image-2750416020.jpg

Plus you feel pretty cool slamming back a row of shots before hitting the gym lol

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bump to see some combos

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
image-3186222610.jpg

Amazing! I'm addicted to this combo!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried it with the amino, interesting choice, how's flavor combo?

Alphamine is definitely a fan favorite for combo

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't tried it with the amino, interesting choice, how's flavor combo? Alphamine is definitely a fan favorite for combo
The two watermelon flavors compliment each other nicely. They are both very smooth and tasty so you can't go wrong with the combo.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like Alphamine/ High volume combo, makes for a sick fat burning/Pump stack.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really like Alphamine/ High volume combo, makes for a sick fat burning/Pump stack.
Definitely, biggest perk of a non stim is the ability to stack with just about anything, I love seeing the different combos. Keeps it interesting!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely, biggest perk of a non stim is the ability to stack with just about anything, I love seeing the different combos. Keeps it interesting!
Agrees, the flexibility of a good working non-stim keeps it interesting. So many awesome combo possibilities with a product like high volume.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I have tried a LOT of combos at this point lol.

EC + High Volume is crazy good
Alphamine + HV
Norco + HV
Dex XR + HV
Enhanced + HV is crazy pumps
Diablo + HV (electric lime + pink lemonade tasted amazing)
PX black + HV
Bulk caffeine + HV
Peak Beta + HV to keep it stim free and get great endurance

Stack options are numerous to say the least

And the best part is it is entirely optional, HV is amazing solo and a must-have on any stim break

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have tried a LOT of combos at this point lol. EC + High Volume is crazy good Alphamine + HV Norco + HV Dex XR + HV Enhanced + HV is crazy pumps Diablo + HV (electric lime + pink lemonade tasted amazing) PX black + HV Bulk caffeine + HV Peak Beta + HV to keep it stim free and get great endurance Stack options are numerous to say the least And the best part is it is entirely optional, HV is amazing solo and a must-have on any stim break
You have to get on that amino IV combo bro! Yum!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Bump for more

Last chance to combo up these old flavours ;)
New hotness is on its way

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
Just had his now before push... Pink Lemonade High Volume and Dragon Fruit Nitramine. Feel like I'm on a beach right now was straight delicious!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Finally cracked open my Stimul8, stim-heavy blend that paired fantastic with High Volume. 2 scooped the HV with one scoop Stimul8, (added some Amentomax too) highly recommend the combo to anyone who has it!