Mesomorph Sample Color

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I'm a squirrel and I stash things away. Recently, I've been trying to use a lot of my pre-workout samples and I have a handful of Mesomorph samples -- they are PURE black lol. I was curious if anyone else knew anything about this or had the same experience. It seriously looks like it's full of oil or something; never seen anything like it with any other supplements. My gut says throw them out, but I've always heard good things about Mesomorph, so I'd like to give them a try if it's just a coloring issue (and I won't die or get violently ill lol).

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
When in doubt, throw it out

CobbledPath

Awards
I had a bottle that did the same thing! It's not usually black, so I threw mine away..

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Send them to me, I will test them.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My samples turned black as well.. I just threw them out

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Expect a reply from an APS representative any day now. They are on here all the time. ;)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had the same thing happen to me. they have all been sealed and put in a plastic bag which was sealed as well in my closet for about 6 months. now they are all hard as a rock and black

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha, yeah, I still have them sitting around, but I'm definitely not going to take them.

I'm either going to send them to Canada so Tommy can have them or to PA so he can test them to see if the new black substance is more anabolic.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha, yeah, I still have them sitting around, but I'm definitely not going to take them.

I'm either going to send them to Canada so Tommy can have them or to PA so he can test them to see if the new black substance is more anabolic.
more anabolic? how about more life threatening! ha i know u were jk

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They're for sale on e-bay as a limited edition, now.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume if the samples were packed in a humid atmosphere that would greatly reduce shelf life.
My guesses:
Mold
Pesticides in the icariin (APS did pull icariin from their formula with no notice correct?). I assume it was a quality issue if that were the case.
If it was the good formula with creatine nitrate, it will pull and retain more moisture, so if the quality of the other raws was in fact a concern, that obviously wouldn't help.

Hard to find an original label on here so I can't remember what else was in it.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Mine did the same. Honestly I had tubs of it do that over the month I was using it. The stuff always had quality issues.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine did the same. Honestly I had tubs of it do that over the month I was using it. The stuff always had quality issues.
I wonder if they harvested their epimedium leaves fresh lol.
Just throw em in the tub and call it good.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brb - putting some of these up in the Auction section

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5