Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate is crap!
i actually really like it

What sort of issues?
shipping and ordering issues. also, they changed the formula of mesomorph and it was not near as solid as the original. the original was one of, if not the, best pre workout on the market. also, there powders get kinda moldy (no joke) and clumpy within a few months. even if its sealed. i had a bag full of samples from them. 4 months later they are solid as a rock. open one up and the color is black/green color. not good.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i actually really like it

shipping and ordering issues. also, they changed the formula of mesomorph and it was not near as solid as the original. the original was one of, if not the, best pre workout on the market. also, there powders get kinda moldy (no joke) and clumpy within a few months. even if its sealed. i had a bag full of samples from them. 4 months later they are solid as a rock. open one up and the color is black/green color. not good.
hey mate sorry to quote a old post but i was wondering if you could with which formula change you mean, i have noticed a couple... and the latest one i have is the difference between the containers saying "with thiamizine" and "with creatine nitrate".

differences i have noticed is the thiamizine one for starters has thiamizine in it and also has icarin in the NO complex.

while the creatine nitrate one has neither of the above but as ascorbic acid in the voumizing matrix.

now im not sure which is old and which is new, which is good and which is bad, the thiamizine one has the later expiary date which would lead me to believe its the newer one, ive used a few tubs of meso in the past, but not sure which i have used! (and loved)

wondering if you could shed any light for me (or anyone else)

UPDATE: sorry mate i just found this thread, yet it still raises a few questions lol.

anabolicminds.com/forum/aps-nutrition/172386-new-mesomorph-batch-2.html