Mesomorph Colour

D

dylcat91

Awards
I recently bought my first tub of mesomorph, which I ordered online. I ordered grape flavour, and by all indications on the tub that's what it is. But I had two mates who bought grape from a local store, and theirs is a purple colour whereas as mine is more of a plain colour (sort of greyish really). Wondering if anyone knew if it's a different flavour, since I haven't tried the others, or if it's just a different batch or something?? Thanks!

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
you should be good money, mine was clear-ish with a slight tint too.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have grape and its the same color as yours is. its normal. keep it in a cool dry place because it clumps easily

webber91

webber91

Awards
Yeah my grape is that colour too, you'll be fine.

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have the grape flavor of the 2nd version of Mesomorph and it is kind of a greyish color so
yours is o.k. just keep it in the frezzer so it wont't harden up. Ever since APS changed the
ingredients on some of their products I have also noticed it to be real quiet over here.
I am glad I snatched up some of their products a while back before they changed their
formulas on some of their products.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the grape flavor of the 2nd version of Mesomorph and it is kind of a greyish color so
yours is o.k. just keep it in the frezzer so it wont't harden up. Ever since APS changed the
ingredients on some of their products I have also noticed it to be real quiet over here.
I am glad I snatched up some of their products a while back before they changed their
formulas on some of their products.
agreed. my meso hardened up within 2 months of opening. all of my sealed samples from them grew mold or something on them

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The hard samples you have are still good just drop the hard block in shaker cup and add 16 ozs or
more of cold water and shake it up real good and it should dissolve I had the same problem with
some of the samples of the first version that came out of the original formula and it was such a
good preworkout supplement I was not going to throw it away. I ended up purchasing a container
of the first and second versions of the Mesomorph all because of the samples.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Supplements 18
G Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
T Supplements 31
T Supplements 0