Old mesomorph?

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I just got my first tub of meso but to my disappointment it has no creatine nitrate in it. Is there really much of a difference between the two versions and does the creatine nitrate improve this stuff significantly as i am thinking of sending this back and getting the newer version?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, creatine nitrate is the best available creatine in my humble opinion.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Does it make the new version a lot better than the old? Have u tried both?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it make the new version a lot better than the old? Have u tried both?
I have not tried the older version, but having tried the new version in comparison to other stim based products without CM, the difference is night and day. Hope that helps.

mnowak1228

Awards
Where did you buy it from??? Thats weird that you got the old form......

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Am in the uk. Annoyed they never labelled it the old formula on their site. Will prob cost a fortune to return it now. So has anyone tried both versions? Much difference?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have the new version with CN. old meso much better energy

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I have the new version with CN. old meso much better energy
Do you mean a cleaner energy with no crash or jitters? I always presumed the new formula was superior.....?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I agree the old version has a better kick in the pants when it comes to energy, but the newer version is better for pumps and vascularity

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Not too worried about the pumps, just need the energy and focus as I am doing a TKD eating plan at the moment and training westside. Took first dose of it and can feel the beta-elaine kicking in already. So far so good.....

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Not long back from squats after taking mesomorph for the first time. I doubled 22lbs more than I previously had done for a single so quite happy.
It is definitely a clean energy and over 3 hours later I still feel it. I also noticed a thermogenic effect which is fine by me as I am on a cut at the moment.
The energy was so good that I got home then did another 40 mins of Abs and posterior chain movements with my bands and tire then tire sprints and if it wasn't getting dark I could still be doing it. My only worry is I won't get to sleep now but hopefully my ketotifen will take care of that!
All in all I would recommend the old APS mesomorph and if the new formulation is as good or better I will be jumping on that soon, although I would like to try cellucor's c4

APSFAN

Awards
The newer version of Meso is hands down by far superior to the old version.. That is why they reformulated it to the new version.
Creatine Nitrate is the best Creatine ever made and stacked with the Meso is a combination that is second to none!!!
The pumps gained while using it are incredable and last long after you are finished working out!!
I strongly reccommend you pick up a bottle of Mesomorph (new flavor Watermelon is AWESOME) and if you do email me when you are buying it and I will make sure you recieve either a free product or promotional items.. [email protected]

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep. old = great stim new = great pump which means nothing in my book. whats the point of a pump? to show off at the gym that you have big arms?

the point of a constant flow of energy is to have a better, more intense workout. not to be like a 16 year old, flex in the mirror because i have a pump.

and no matter which meso u try, be prepared to sweat your butt off

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
The newer version of Meso is hands down by far superior to the old version.. That is why they reformulated it to the new version.
Creatine Nitrate is the best Creatine ever made and stacked with the Meso is a combination that is second to none!!!
The pumps gained while using it are incredable and last long after you are finished working out!!
I strongly reccommend you pick up a bottle of Mesomorph (new flavor Watermelon is AWESOME) and if you do email me when you are buying it and I will make sure you recieve either a free product or promotional items.. [email protected]
I have only just looked at this thread but I will definitely give you a shout when I order the new version of Meso

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
The new meso literally gives no energy at all. you just get the tingles. maybe if i increased the dosage to 3 scoops i would like it better.

i just wonder why they reformulated Meso. it was getting so many great reviews on all of the forums then they switch it and get crappy reviews. if i was APS, id go back to the original no question

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have had the old version of Mesomorph and it was fantastic for energy, focus, stamina, and strength and I remember it turning brown and it hardend up. I recommend keeping it in the freezer so it won't get hard. I now have the 2nd version of Mesomorph and it is as good as the first version and it is concentrated with no creatine nitrate in it but it is one of the best preworkout powders with 1,3 dimetylout there. The latest version of Mesomorph has been getting some mixed reviews because some of the stims have been removed becauseAPS stated the stims didn't work well with the creatine nitrate. I think the ingredient that was slowly being removed from each new batchof Mesomorph was Thiamine disulfide butyrate and I think this is one of the ingredients that made the older versions of Mesomorph a great preworkout stim. I personally do not care about a supplement giving me a pump because I have no problem getting one and if your training properly and your diet is right you should be able to acheive a pump without using a so called pump product. I have nottried the newest version of Mesomorph with creatine nitrate yet because I still have half a container of the 2nd version which works great for me but I will think twice before I buy the new version because of some of the reviews I have been reading. I think APS should go back to their old formula which had evryone giving it great reviews including me. I would hate to recommend the new version to someone and they come back to me and tell me that this stuff is weak. I wonder why companies like to reformulatesomething that almost everyone likes to make something which suppose to be improved but doesn't work as well as the originalformula.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have had the old version of Mesomorph and it was fantastic for energy, focus, stamina, and strength and I remember it turning brown and it hardend up. I recommend keeping it in the freezer so it won't get hard. I now have the 2nd version of Mesomorph and it is as good as the first version and it is concentrated with no creatine nitrate in it but it is one of the best preworkout powders with 1,3 dimetylout there. The latest version of Mesomorph has been getting some mixed reviews because some of the stims have been removed becauseAPS stated the stims didn't work well with the creatine nitrate. I think the ingredient that was slowly being removed from each new batchof Mesomorph was Thiamine disulfide butyrate and I think this is one of the ingredients that made the older versions of Mesomorph a great preworkout stim. I personally do not care about a supplement giving me a pump because I have no problem getting one and if your training properly and your diet is right you should be able to acheive a pump without using a so called pump product. I have nottried the newest version of Mesomorph with creatine nitrate yet because I still have half a container of the 2nd version which works great for me but I will think twice before I buy the new version because of some of the reviews I have been reading. I think APS should go back to their old formula which had evryone giving it great reviews including me. I would hate to recommend the new version to someone and they come back to me and tell me that this stuff is weak. I wonder why companies like to reformulatesomething that almost everyone likes to make something which suppose to be improved but doesn't work as well as the originalformula.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you make it sound like there are three dif formulas and the first version doesnt have CN lol

garrythomson

Awards
Thankyou just needed reassurance its fine for me to take,cool thankyou

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a shame that APS will never come back in here to address this...or give reassurance that nothing about the formula has changed.

I emailed their customer service a few weeks back and asked them if they've changed the formula at all over the past year-year/half and they said 'No'...but based on user feedback, I'd say that's not the case....The last meso I've used (I believe) was a batch made ~sept/Oct 2010, which was great stuff...

3utcher

3utcher

Awards
It's a shame that APS will never come back in here to address this...or give reassurance that nothing about the formula has changed.

I emailed their customer service a few weeks back and asked them if they've changed the formula at all over the past year-year/half and they said 'No'...but based on user feedback, I'd say that's not the case....The last meso I've used (I believe) was a batch made ~sept/Oct 2010, which was great stuff...
spiking ?