Mesomorph Review

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So APS was generous enough to send me 4 samples of mesomorph. This was the first time I tried mesomorph. Here is my review:

Taste: Was not bad. It was by no means the tastiest pre-workout Ive ever had but it was easily palpable. Considering it contains creatine nitrate which supposedly tastes horrible, the taste was very much acceptable in both the tropical punch and grape flavors. For the first time I think I like grape better then fruit punch.

Solubility: Very soluble. No problems here. 8 ounces of water and your good to go.

Energy: Very strong in this department. Really helps you get in the mood to puch some weight. I was pleasantly surprised. Energy was sustained for hours after workout which is unreal since I drain myself in the gym. Im usually a vegetable post-workout. But the energy was strong post lift.

Aggression: For a pre-workout it was decent. It's hard to determine whether it was aggressive or just pure motivation. I can't say this is where it shines. Testboosters like testopro get me far more aggressive if I dose pre-workout.

Endurance and Stamina: This was ver good. Very long routines and I was energetic and motivated the entire workout. I would say for a pre-workout, muscular endurance was improved slightly. Even when I was muscular fatigued and drained...i could still pump out more sets at lighter weight and be productive. Only one day did my strength drop off suddenly and that had more to do with diet and not the supplement.

Vascularity: Veins where popping so there was an increase in vascularity when compared to other pre-workouts.

Pumps: Intense and painful. Pumps where strong. Not the best pumps of my life but the pumps where definitely there. Also it was very easy to get a pump. I dont normally workout for a pump but it was unavoidable while on mesomorph. If I walked into the gym and did work, I was going to get a very nice pump.

Strength: 4 workouts isnt enough time to properly gauge strength increases. I had very strong workouts except for the last day. so 3 out of 4 strong workouts aint bad. After 1-2 months on this I can forsee positive strength increases above baseline which is all you can ask for from a natty product of any sort.

Recovery: nothing special. Not above baseline. Possibly some creatine nitrate post workout would increase recovery.

Overall: Few PreWO can deliver solid results with one serving consistenly. Mesomorph is def one that can do this. I really enjoyed taking mesomorph and I will buy it in the future. This will easily be cycled with Maniac and maybe one or two other pre-workouts of my choice year round.

I would highly recommend mesomorph. It is most certainly one of the best preWO out there today. I dont feel comfortable saying it's the best, but I am confident that it is a solid supplement to add to ones pre-workout regime.

I already told my dad after 1 workout on mesomorph, "Dad these guys at APS are tricky little b@stards, they knew if I tried it, I would buy it". APS your product speaks for itself.

APSFAN

Awards
I agree with you on the Mesomorph as far as not finding a better preworkout out there to hit all areas!!!
The best part about Meso is that you will NEVER need to up your dosage!!! I have been on it for 7 months and still take 1 scoop pre workout.
Everyone I know that takes Meso agrees and one of my buddys tried taking 2 scoops and regreted it!!! It was too much for the body to handle.
That is the big difference with Meso vs other pre workouts, serving size!!!! Some of these other companys have pre workouts that say 45 servings but when you have to constantly increase your dosage it is anything but 45 servings etc...
If you havent already tried it I strongly suggest you try the Watermelon flavor.. It has been out about 4 months now and is by far the best tasting of the 3 flavors...
Add some Creatine Nitrate caps to it and you have one heck of a pre workout supplement!!!! I have yet to find anything that rivals this combination... The strength and size gained one would never think could happen from a mainstream supplement!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you get samples of the original meso or the new one? the original is a very legit, solid pre workout that everybody should have in there stash. as far as the reformulated meso, not so much.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did you get samples of the original meso or the new one? the original is a very legit, solid pre workout that everybody should have in there stash. as far as the reformulated meso, not so much.
The old version is the one with the iicarn in it right?

APSFAN

Awards
I got to be honest... I had the old version of Meso which I loved, then had the reformulated version which was still good but not as good but was told it was reformulated again and LOVE IT. I take the NEWEST version everyday stacked with Creatine Nitrate and have never gotten results as great as I have been getting from it.
I reccommend you try another sample of the newest batch so you can see what I am saying.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The old version is the one with the iicarn in it right?
honestly, i dont remember. i just remember it being the best stim on the market. now that the formula has changed, its probably number 6 on my list or somewhere around there.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got to be honest... I had the old version of Meso which I loved, then had the reformulated version which was still good but not as good but was told it was reformulated again and LOVE IT. I take the NEWEST version everyday stacked with Creatine Nitrate and have never gotten results as great as I have been getting from it.
I reccommend you try another sample of the newest batch so you can see what I am saying.
i have three tubs, two opened cause i thought it was just that tub that may have been bad.....well i was wrong. the only thing i see from it now are tingles

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...i think it was the old version? Not sure I havent compared panels

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well my first tub had iicarn in it ( i can't remember the other differences) and I loved it. This other tub that I bought doesn't have the iicarn in it and I can tell a huge difference between the two tubs.

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
i agree. the first tub of meso was much better. my fav pre workout other than launch.