Cycling Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph?

bananaman

Awards
Do Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph require cycling? How much time on and off is recommended?

Mike Tyson

Awards
Yes, In my idea the Nitrate and Mesomorph require cycling because it is a great nutrition for to gain weight, calcium, and energy in a body and the exercise is recommended for 30 - 40 minutes for a best and good shaped body.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why would you cycle creatine?

please tell me

because i think cycling creatine=dumb

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know people disagree with cycling creatine, but these are the facts. not saying its right or wrong..

i have had kidney problems from long usage of creatine in the past. so has my cousin, friend, and uncle. i know ppl will say "thats impossible!" but ive seen it happen and its happen to me so dont tell me that. mono really kills me. the rest dont really even hurt my kidneys, nonetheless i still choose to cycle it. and btw, your body hates it

EBSNW1

EBSNW1

Awards
Yes, you should cycle creatin...I had bloodwork done after taking it for 4 months straight and my results were not very nice. I was using kre-alkalyn pro by EFX.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you dont have problems with creatine and bloodwork proves it, then why should you cycle it. but ive had problems. my cousin and friend has had kidney stones from it and my uncle was urinating blood for three days straight.

APSFAN

Awards
Its good to cycle it for all the reasons given plus it is just good to give your body a break and change things up!!! Obviously like anything when you are on constantly your body builds up a tolerance and doesnt react as good as if you take time off then hit it again!!! I personally use Meso/CN for long periods (6 months +) and never had problems but everyones body is different!!
My opinion, on 3 months off 1 month!!!! And start all over again!!!! If you like size and strength once you start stacking the 2 it will be hard to stop but it is reccommended!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
schroedes Supplements 33
Supplements 14
Supplement Logs 1
Supplements 10