I don't get it. (meso thread)

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
On nutraplanet page, it says

"Over 4000mg of beta alanine and over 5000mg of citrulline malate in each serving!"

On the label, there's 6'500mg combined. And, actually, there's less than that because there's Arginine AKG, Icariin (50%)..

So is it a typo?

I hate those type of things, i feel lied to.

:whiner:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
On nutraplanet page, it says

"Over 4000mg of beta alanine and over 5000mg of citrulline malate in each serving!"

On the label, there's 6'500mg combined. And, actually, there's less than that because there's Arginine AKG, Icariin (50%)..

So is it a typo?

I hate those type of things, i feel lied to.

:whiner:

I've addressed this a few times but that is the old old formula before Meso got big on AM.

This is the current formula, there is still 4g of Beta-Alanine, Nutra still needs to fix that one, I messaged them a couple weeks ago about it.

Serving Size: 15.5 grams
Servings Per Container: 25

Amount Per Serving:
SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX 6,500MG:
Beta Alanine, L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine AKG,

MESOSWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX 4,500MG:
Di-creatine Malate, Creatine Nitrate, L-Taurine, ascorbic acid, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX 1,870MG:
Glucoronolactone, Methylxanthine Anhydrous, 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione, Naringenin, geranaburn(gerainium oil ectract).

Problem

Problem

Awards
  • Established
it would be nice if arginine isn't there, and icariin is.. How many grams of L-Citruline?

okay, thanks :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I agree, why did you guys take out the icariin. I felt it added in the agression dept.

edit - nevermind, just read other posts about low blood pressure.