Not open for further replies.
sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

It's come to this... sadly.

I believe it's my.. 3rd (and final) order was placed with APS Nutrition.

It was placed February 26th. OVER 11 WEEKS AGO!

4 weeks after that date I sent an email to customer service, they responded saying they had forgot to ship it out, and apologized. Offered me a free product for my trouble.. I still had enough meso to last me, and I said sure lets move on.

Another 4 weeks passed(8 after the order) and I STILL didn't get anything. Sent another email, no response.

ANOTHER 2 weeks passed (10 after the order) and I STILL didn't get anything.
Sent yet another email, no response.

At this point, I don't want your stupid ****, I can't support such abuse. I want my damn money back.

I should have known better when I asked for samples and never received them after 6 months. What a scam.

To all you guys thinking of buying from APS directly, BEWARE.

obvious

obvious

Awards
So far, their new "rep" that replaced JudgementDay isn't hot **** either. I've PM'd him twice with simple questions and haven't gotten an answer.

Why this company is flushing itself down the toilet is beyond me. If they can't afford to hire someone - even part-time, for F's sakes - to handle customer service, they might as well sell their formulas and get out of the game.

It's really too bad, since they have such an opportunity. Meso has a chance to be a market leader, with the right people behind it...

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
this is crazy. id be furious. i give u credit for being patient for 11 weeks. and i agree with mr. obvious

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that sucks. JudgementDay was great to me, hooked me up with samples and was true to his word, and had my Meso shipped to me days after I ordered.

I really hope APS gets their act together, they have some promising supplements out there...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far, their new "rep" that replaced JudgementDay isn't hot **** either. I've PM'd him twice with simple questions and haven't gotten an answer.

Why this company is flushing itself down the toilet is beyond me. If they can't afford to hire someone - even part-time, for F's sakes - to handle customer service, they might as well sell their formulas and get out of the game.

It's really too bad, since they have such an opportunity. Meso has a chance to be a market leader, with the right people behind it...
aps really missed the boat letting a class act like judgementday get away.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I barely spoke to JD other than a couple of messages about Mesomorph samples but he has responded to three PMs in the space of 24 hours to do with the Athletix promo when I have had 0 response in almost a week or PMing the new APS rep.

They shouldn't have let him go, I don't know what his knowledge is like but he is helpful and efficient which in my opinion are two of the best attributes to have.

APS lost out on this one.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
i had a similar ordeal with aps....ordered their famous cn.....was told it was sent out, n a track # was coming later in the day.......

2wks later i emailed, seeing no package or tracking

i went through JD seeing 3 emails werent responded to...he got some info for me, and there was 'issues'

i waited a bit longer, i then got a hold of some guy who said sorry, they are soooo busy and things are crazy, but he'll personally get my stuff out

2wks later i found out all the canadian orders were pushed back and they finally go out that week

still nada i contact JD, he'll look into but never got a concrete answer

in the end, my order never left the warehouse....excuse was 'we're so busy' blah blah blah.....i canceled....was promised a free cn for the issues.....never got that crap either

JD followed up with me, asked bought my free stuff i was promised, told him yeah right, i paid and couldnt get stuff, like theyll send it free

on multiple occasions JD offered to right it with stuff from his personal stash, i could never accept, but because of his generosity, and non stop help, im very glad hes with athletix now and not associated with this crap company

i was lied to on multiple occasions, which is unacceptable

****when i finally emailed to cancel, holy sh*t did they reply fast tho to ask why and see how they could 'fix' it lol

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
This This This This This This This This

Losing J.D. = Fail of EPIC proportions :rasp:

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
APS is not a squared away company by any means and this incident is one of the many reasons why ( as well as Judgement leaving ) that I will not support them, if they make great products fine but if you can't lead by example then you don't deserve to get the appreciation from the individual consumer regardless of how novel your alleged products are for example Testalensis 100, its not the first bulbine( which it claims ), its not Prolensis ( which is the only legit bulbine that has the standardized testing by Dr. Yakubu ) and it's claim is that it's 100x more powerful than any other bulbine and if that was the case then every taking it would be having there T levels plummet * read up about bulbine *

Real brotelligent science and marketing.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is sad

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
This is sad
x2

like the poster above you, i cant support them, no matter how much people rave about cn or meso (jack3d knockoff anyway, dont see how different it is from all the other hundreds

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved Testalensis. The ingredients totally make sense, but....... if you cant even ship an order out to a customer, can I trust you to put the right ingredients in my caps?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I thought I was the only one. Bye Bye Creatine Nitrate hype....
creatine nitrate is amazing . aps the company = not amazing

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Supprised a rep has not replied to this thread

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a little disappointed that I was one of the winners in a contest in april and I still haven't recieved my prize (but I can't complain much because I held a contest out of my personal stash in April and still didn't get them out monday like I had planned :p)

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Haven't seen the Rep for a few days..
how does that happen?, when they had a rep, who practically lived on here, and was answering guys in minutes if not faster, ontop of all the product pimping

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I can't complain much because I held a contest out of my personal stash in April and still didn't get them out monday like I had planned :p)
:grumpy:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how does that happen?, when they had a rep, who practically lived on here, and was answering guys in minutes if not faster, ontop of all the product pimping
I haven't asked, but I'm assuming it was his choice to leave and not their's.
I would have done the same thing.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I haven't asked, but I'm assuming it was his choice to leave and not their's.
I would have done the same thing.
its what i understand, and for sure what id do, and thats without knowing the whole story

its hard to rep a company you dont respect.....for me itd be hard to rep muscle tech or some of the other big ad brands.....that is for product cred....if its a cheque with alot of zeros, id pimp the **** out of gakic! at least on bb-com its not a tuff sell

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: closed. if the OP has a service issue, take it up with their customer service. This is not a forum for bashing companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Electrake Workout Logs 549
SatishOG Natural Bodybuilding 10
MadStax Anabolics 26
Supplements 1