How high of a dose of Meso can I take?

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
Okay, so my first day on Mesomorph...definately not what I was expecting from the reviews I was reading. I don't have a problem with stims for the most part so, I went with a full scoop right off the bat. Hmm..pretty much nothing doing at one scoop. Had okay energy but nothing spectacular, focus was so-so, pump-not really, strength-about as good as not taking anything.

By the way, I am 5'7" about 240 lbs currently.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
First of all, 5'7" at 240. Nice going bro.

Secondly, given your bodyweight I think you'd need at least 2 scoops to feel anything at all. A lot of the time I have trouble getting any benefit from 1 scoop of most preworkout products, even though I make a point of using them 2 times a week at most. And consider this, I'm a sub-180 weakling... F*cking tiny compared to a lot of board members, especially you.

I've never taken Mesomorph but I've heard good things. I think you need to up the dosage, that's all.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fwiw, I'd give it at least a few more tries at 1 scoop...perhaps you were just having an off/unmotivated day...idk, but there's ~60mg of 1,3 dim per scoop and somewhere ~200mg of caff...I've not read anyone needing more than 1 scoop and I think have only read 1-2x's someone using 1.5 scoops...anything beyond that, I'd say you'd prolly need some time off of stims...just my 2 cents though... :veryhappy:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
200mg per scoop? Wow...
wow, that's alot...or wow that's not very much? I think that's pretty much the average caff content of PreWO's...given typical dosing of the run of the mill preWO is 2-3 scoops...whereas Meso is just 1 scoop....

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
wow, that's alot...or wow that's not very much? I think that's pretty much the average caff content of PreWO's...given typical dosing of the run of the mill preWO is 2-3 scoops...whereas Meso is just 1 scoop....
Haha, no sarcasm there, man. I was saying, wow, that seems like a lot for 1 scoop. As you say, the same amount found in 2-3 scoops of other supplements.

Disappointing thing is that the more caffeine in the scoop the less we're getting of other substances. (Using one scoop instead of two meaning we get half the amount of everything else... If that makes sense...)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, no sarcasm there, man. I was saying, wow, that seems like a lot for 1 scoop. As you say, the same amount found in 2-3 scoops of other supplements.

Disappointing thing is that the more caffeine in the scoop the less we're getting of other substances. (Using one scoop instead of two meaning we get half the amount of everything else... If that makes sense...)
I fee ya man! :)
I somewhat follow that logic...but also feel that Meso has properly dosed ingredients per 1 scoop all the way around for a kick-butt preWO...it's my fav preWO, if you can't tell :bigok:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so my first day on Mesomorph...definately to what I was expecting from the reviews I was reading. I don't have a problem with stims for the most part so, I went with a full scoop right off the bat. Hmm..pretty much nothing doing at one scoop. Had okay energy but nothing spectacular, focus was so-so, pump-not really, strength-about as good as not taking anything.

By the way, I am 5'7" about 240 lbs currently.
I would go with 1.5 scoops, but I do know a couple big powerlifers at my gym around 240-280 and they use 2 scoops of Mesomorph.

Totally wrong!!!! Most pre-workouts you need 3 scoops which often has about 300-350mg of caffeine. The other pre-workouts have about 5g scoop servings, Mesomorph is 15.5g scoop servings. Also this is what separtes Mesomorph from the other pre-workotus, all the ingredients in Mesomorph are not underdosed like other pre-workouts, not just that but far better ingredient profile Meso isn't just Caffeine/Mono and AAKG, Meso contains proven ingredients that boost performance such as Beta-Alanine(4g), Citrulline Malate, Agmatine Sulfate, Creatine O-phosphate and Creatine Nitrate all dosed right!

95% of the pre-workouts on the market contain 300mg of caffeine with underdosed Creatine Mono, beta-alanine and aakg......

Mesomorph is KING of pre-workouts and anyone who thinks otherwise, either hasn't tried Mesomorph or is :fool2: lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been interesting in trying Mesomorph but as someone who is very tolerant to stimulants I prefer to get samples of things first as most do not have the desired effect.

Unfortunately APS don't do UK shipping.

Either way I will be watching this thread as it was the first comment I had read with less than sterling praise.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
I fee ya man! :)
I somewhat follow that logic...but also feel that Meso has properly dosed ingredients per 1 scoop all the way around for a kick-butt preWO...it's my fav preWO, if you can't tell :bigok:
Wow bro, the more I hear about this product the more I want to try it! Still have half a tub of NO Xplode though, will have to wait until that's done I guess. :(

Totally wrong!!!! Most pre-workouts you need 3 scoops which often has about 300-350mg of caffeine. The other pre-workouts have about 5g scoop servings, Mesomorph is 15.5g scoop servings. Also this is what separtes Mesomorph from the other pre-workotus, all the ingredients in Mesomorph are not underdosed like other pre-workouts, not just that but far better ingredient profile Meso isn't just Caffeine/Mono and AAKG, Meso contains proven ingredients that boost performance such as Beta-Alanine(4g), Citrulline Malate, Agmatine Sulfate, Creatine O-phosphate and Creatine Nitrate all dosed right!
Thanks for correcting me, I clearly had my facts wrong. It really has an impressive ingredient profile actually. I sort of suspect you might be a rep though. ;) Haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been interesting in trying Mesomorph but as someone who is very tolerant to stimulants I prefer to get samples of things first as most do not have the desired effect.

Unfortunately APS don't do UK shipping.

Either way I will be watching this thread as it was the first comment I had read with less than sterling praise.

I thought I would have had a bunch of samples by now from APS but still waiting, as soon as I get them I will be making a free sample thread, sadly we can't ship to the UK, but I will make an exception for you since I do know you have really been wanting a sample. when I get them in I'll let you know and send you a couple samples :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow bro, the more I hear about this product the more I want to try it! Still have half a tub of NO Xplode though, will have to wait until that's done I guess. :(

Thanks for correcting me, I clearly had my facts wrong. It really has an impressive ingredient profile actually. I sort of suspect you might be a rep though. ;) Haha

Yes I am a rep but loved Meso even before I was and I believe in Meso so much I'll send you a sample as well once I get them in, but can't send to anyone else in the UK because I'll be paying out of my own pocket lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought I would have had a bunch of samples by now from APS but still waiting, as soon as I get them I will be making a free sample thread, sadly we can't ship to the UK, but I will make an exception for you since I do know you have really been wanting a sample. when I get them in I'll let you know and send you a couple samples :D
I followed your instructions and emailed APS and unfortunately they said no. It would be very kind of you to send some over. After talking to the BigT in PM he highly recommended Yellow Thunder for it's potency.

I was hoping your UK distributor would have some in stock so it wouldn't be a problem.

Either way, that is very kind of you to offer. I will look forward to them.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I followed your instructions and emailed APS and unfortunately they said no. It would be very kind of you to send some over. After talking to the BigT in PM he highly recommended Yellow Thunder for it's potency.

I was hoping your UK distributor would have some in stock so it wouldn't be a problem.

Either way, that is very kind of you to offer. I will look forward to them.
I think APS will be sending me more then just Meso samples so I'll be sure to throw in all the diff kinds for ya once I get them.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think APS will be sending me more then just Meso samples so I'll be sure to throw in all the diff kinds for ya once I get them.
This is very kind of you. I have only ever had two companies on here send me something from America. Thank you.

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
First of all, 5'7" at 240. Nice going bro.

Secondly, given your bodyweight I think you'd need at least 2 scoops to feel anything at all. A lot of the time I have trouble getting any benefit from 1 scoop of most preworkout products, even though I make a point of using them 2 times a week at most. And consider this, I'm a sub-180 weakling... F*cking tiny compared to a lot of board members, especially you.

I've never taken Mesomorph but I've heard good things. I think you need to up the dosage, that's all.
Well, I came down from 302...I bulked up and chased a big bench all the way up there. But, I ran out of breath putting my shoes on. So, I have been cutting down for the last 9 months or so. Hopefully, wind up in the 2teens maybe 220s. I think I will take the advice of you and and a few others and bump half a scoop for the next workout. If I have to go two scoops for the workout after that I will.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Yes I am a rep but loved Meso even before I was and I believe in Meso so much I'll send you a sample as well once I get them in, but can't send to anyone else in the UK because I'll be paying out of my own pocket lol
Haha, what a nice guy. :) You don't have to do that buddy, I'm sure I can find it for sale somewhere. That's an extremely kind offer to make though. Thanks a lot!

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Well, I came down from 302...I bulked up and chased a big bench all the way up there. But, I ran out of breath putting my shoes on. So, I have been cutting down for the last 9 months or so. Hopefully, wind up in the 2teens maybe 220s. I think I will take the advice of you and and a few others and bump half a scoop for the next workout. If I have to go two scoops for the workout after that I will.
You used to be even bigger? The thought alone is frightening, bro. Haha

That's cool, keep us posted as to how it goes. I'm sure this'll solve the problem though.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
The first time I used Meso, I thought WTF, this didn't do anything for me. Then every workout after I was jacked up like a madman. I also use Creatine Nitrate with it. I'm a powerlifter also, 270 lbs and thinking I need to go to 3/4 of a scoop. My 295 lb son also uses it and 1 scoop works well for him, although once he finishes the tub, will have to discontinue use due to NCAA regulations.

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
I am pretty tolerant to stims, that is why I went ahead and started with 1 scoop. For any that have taken Bio-Rythm SSIN Juice...I was taking 3 scoops just to get anything from it...and it still sucked. I will just gradually bump up the dose and see what happens. I realize everyone's body is different and the dosing will be different. I just want to make sure I am not going to have negative sides from taking the dose up. I have taken a lot of different Pre-Workout products but, appreciate the advice on the ones I am new to.

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
I would go with 1.5 scoops, but I do know a couple big powerlifers at my gym around 240-280 and they use 2 scoops of Mesomorph.

95% of the pre-workouts on the market contain 300mg of caffeine with underdosed Creatine Mono, beta-alanine and aakg......

Mesomorph is KING of pre-workouts and anyone who thinks otherwise, either hasn't tried Mesomorph or is :fool2: lol
Yup...this!

The first time I used Meso, I thought WTF, this didn't do anything for me. Then every workout after I was jacked up like a madman. I also use Creatine Nitrate with it. I'm a powerlifter also, 270 lbs and thinking I need to go to 3/4 of a scoop. My 295 lb son also uses it and 1 scoop works well for him, although once he finishes the tub, will have to discontinue use due to NCAA regulations.
Just curious - whjat NCAA regulation does it break by taking Mesomorph? Seriously. I didn't even think that was an issue!!!!

BTW I gotta order some more Meso :32:

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Just curious - whjat NCAA regulation does it break by taking Mesomorph? Seriously. I didn't even think that was an issue!!!!

Meso contains Geranium which is banned

neofrost83

neofrost83

Awards
  • Established
Meso contains Geranium which is banned
Oh damn - good to know for some buddies of mine.

Naturally I still take it :bigok:

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Oh damn - good to know for some buddies of mine.

Naturally I still take it :bigok:
As do I...asked my son if he wanted to give me his tub, he said fahhhgetaboutit....NCAA just tested them, so he should be good and will finish the tub himself

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
Got it...1.5 scoops is the frickin ticket. Went in the gym full of the burn and prick I was expecting the first day. Went awesome.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how high is too high?
Well my friend at the gym, weighs around 290lbs has been taking 4 scoops of meso mixed with Monster energy drink, That is way too much!!!!

I can't take over 1.5 scoops, I prefer 1 scoop. I really wouldn't suggest more then 1.5 scoops, but there is some people that use 500mg of caffeine pre-workout so, just use your judgement on how much caffeine and 1'3 dime you can prefer, there is 200mg of caffeine and 60mg of 1'3 dime for 1 full serving/1 rounded scoop.

EddyRay

EddyRay

Awards
Got it...1.5 scoops is the frickin ticket. Went in the gym full of the burn and prick I was expecting the first day. Went awesome.
Good! Glad you got there in the end, bro.