New Mesomorph batch?

broxybro

Awards
Just picked up a new Mesomorph bottle, it looks like the icariin and thiamine have been removed from the formula. Those were pretty cool additions, what happened?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ruh roh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just picked up a new Mesomorph bottle, it looks like the icariin and thiamine have been removed from the formula. Those were pretty cool additions, what happened?
Odd, I was not aware of any change in the formula, I will contact APS and get back to you ASAP.

Was it the new Watermelon Mesomorph that you don't see Icariin and thiamine on the ingredient list?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the watermelon flavor and Icariin is listed, along with Thiamazine.

broxybro

Awards
I have the watermelon flavor and Icariin is listed, along with Thiamazine.
My bad, sorry. The flavor I'm looking at is Tropical Punch. It's a new label where the circle that says Tropical Punch is colored purple instead of silver. That's why I thought it was watermelon.

It's weird, the mg amounts in the three blends on the new label are the same as the old, but it's like they just left the two ingredients off the label.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well so far I have 2 people confirming that their watermelon Mesomorph is still the same formula. Do you have the old version of Meso with GPLC in it?

broxybro

Awards
I just called the store where I picked it up. The guy said that he got in all new bottles of three flavors, and the watermelon looks like the old labels. The new label fruit punch and grape don't list the two ingredients anymore but show the same mg amounts in the blends.
??

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just called the store where I picked it up. The guy said that he got in all new bottles of three flavors, and the watermelon looks like the old labels. The new label fruit punch and grape don't list the two ingredients anymore but show the same mg amounts in the blends.
??
Thats very odd, I have some more people telling me they just ordered some bottles of fruit punch and it's still the same formula as well, but I'm still waiting for a response from APS for confirmation.

broxybro

Awards
Thats very odd, I have some more people telling me they just ordered some bottles of fruit punch and it's still the same formula as well, but I'm still waiting for a response from APS for confirmation.
The bottle of fruit punch I just picked up has an expiration date of 3/14, lot #105510.

obvious

obvious

Awards
I have 6 cans of grape and they are missing the icariin and thiamizine. the "with thiamizine" logo on the front has changed to "with creatine nitrate"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have 6 cans of grape and they are missing the icariin and thiamizine. the "with thiamizine" logo on the front has changed to "with creatine nitrate"
my jug of grape have them in it. so does the watermelon.

watermelon exp date: 01 14
grape exp date: 11 13

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
bootleg PWs now??? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obvious

obvious

Awards
my jug of grape have them in it. so does the watermelon.

watermelon exp date: 01 14
grape exp date: 11 13
my grape cans are all lot 105509 exp. 03/14

hope this is a labelling error? i'll miss you, thiamizine and icariin 50!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update

Ok guys so I got word from APS and they did remove those 2 ingredients out. Now they took it out because sulbutiamine interacts poorly with the other key stims, it was due to the acidic nature of it and it would have more kick without it.

So APS started cutting it in half each run so that people wouldn’t freak out not seeing on the label until they had already taken a couple runs of meso with less than 50mg of sulbutiamine and realized that it only made meso better to cut it out. Alot of people would convince themselves it didn’t work good if they saw it off the label which they wanted to avoid. So at this point everyone has already taken 2 runs(3.5 months) of meso with barely any in it and 2 runs with less than half the original amount and as expected loved it more and more as they took it out.

The other thing they took out was icariin because they were concerned about all the vasodialation causing low blood pressure problems especially when they all started stacking it with creatine nitrate. Creatine nitrate is so much further ahead of these other ingredients in terms of N.O. production that you aren’t going to really get a greater effect by having them in there because it’s just not possible. But that is why they removed Icariin, the combination may not effect all of you but for some it might really make the difference between experiencing low blood pressure problems and not. But they have to place peoples safety first. Anyway just in this case it doesn’t change the performance one bit.

There is no question that this particular stim blend works better with out sulbutamine. It works well with just caffeine but actually seems to hinder some of the others. And although there is no change in the pump or vaso without icariin and the taste is much better. So both changes improved meso in their own way and did not hinder it at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update

Ok guys so I got word from APS and they did remove those 2 ingredients out. Now they took it out because sulbutiamine interacts poorly with the other key stims, it was due to the acidic nature of it and it would have more kick without it.

So APS started cutting it in half each run so that people wouldn’t freak out not seeing on the label until they had already taken a couple runs of meso with less than 50mg of sulbutiamine and realized that it only made meso better to cut it out. Alot of people would convince themselves it didn’t work good if they saw it off the label which they wanted to avoid. So at this point everyone has already taken 2 runs(3.5 months) of meso with barely any in it and 2 runs with less than half the original amount and as expected loved it more and more as they took it out.

The other thing they took out was icariin because they were concerned about all the vasodialation causing low blood pressure problems especially when they all started stacking it with creatine nitrate. Creatine nitrate is so much further ahead of these other ingredients in terms of N.O. production that you aren’t going to really get a greater effect by having them in there because it’s just not possible. But that is why they removed Icariin, the combination may not effect all of you but for some it might really make the difference between experiencing low blood pressure problems and not. But they have to place peoples safety first. Anyway just in this case it doesn’t change the performance one bit.

There is no question that this particular stim blend works better with out sulbutamine. It works well with just caffeine but actually seems to hinder some of the others. And although there is no change in the pump or vaso without icariin and the taste is much better. So both changes improved meso in their own way and did not hinder it at all.
so the watermelon i am using now only has half doses of those 2 ingredients, versus what was in the original versions i tried? i really haven't noticed any difference if this is the case-except the watermelon really tastes good.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so the watermelon i am using now only has half doses of those 2 ingredients, versus what was in the original versions i tried? i really haven't noticed any difference if this is the case-except the watermelon really tastes good.
Yes it is and I think the bottle you had before that was also the version with the half dosed thiamine.

Pretty much everyone on the board who has tried meso is the one that was half dosed thiamine and everyone liked it even more.

Taking thiamine out should make Meso work a little better and taking the Icariin out will make it 1. safer and 2. tastes better.

obvious

obvious

Awards
I can speak to the low blood pressure issues - I was pretty convinced that Mesomorph was causing this. I'll check things up again after a week of being on the new Meso and see if my BP has improved.

Getting tired of being cold all the damn time!!

Thanks for getting us the dirt, JD!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can speak to the low blood pressure issues - I was pretty convinced that Mesomorph was causing this. I'll check things up again after a week of being on the new Meso and see if my BP has improved.

No problem :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

x2-jd is on his game.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I was concerned with the blood pressure when it first came out and posted on it. The Pde-5 and nitrates dont mix well for people. I had no problems but it is a good move to remove the icariin in the long run. Meso is good stuff!

liljoe

liljoe

Awards
Question. So I don't think I am missing out. I just ordered my first jug of Meso. What is the difference in the gym, where it counts, between the two formulas?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question. So I don't think I am missing out. I just ordered my first jug of Meso. What is the difference in the gym, where it counts, between the two formulas?
The only thing different from the last batch is they took out Icariin 50 due to some people getting low BP.

You won't notice anything different from taking out Icariin. Mesomorph is still Meso and works amazing!

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hm, lets see which batch i get (from uk)
icariin increases strength which is noticeable with rpm for example so i wonder if it really doesnt make any difference.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hm, lets see which batch i get (from uk)
icariin increases strength which is noticeable with rpm for example so i wonder if it really doesnt make any difference.
I really don't believe icariin really gives strength gains imo, maybe a little extra aggression, but can't see how it will give any strength gains unless your taking a high amount everyday.

I tried the new one yesterday and it tasted amazing and honestly felt liked it worked even better. I'm glad they took out sulbutiamine because I do feel without it the other stims work much better.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
somethin to do with achetylcholine...not sure.
anyway, excited to finally try this. waited a long time because i dont like geranamine but apparently this is different.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
unfortunately i thought this was nothing special. just like any other gernamine, caffeine combination. so from an original formula sulbutiamine, icarrin and a large amount of citrulline where removed and thats supposed to be an improvement?
i understand this is a better formula than jack3d for example but in my experience rpm still works better. meso did nothing for my performance the two times i have used it.
not sure if i will give it another shot, maybe it was just bad luck...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
unfortunately i thought this was nothing special. just like any other gernamine, caffeine combination. so from an original formula sulbutiamine, icarrin and a large amount of citrulline where removed and thats supposed to be an improvement?
i understand this is a better formula than jack3d for example but in my experience rpm still works better. meso did nothing for my performance the two times i have used it.
not sure if i will give it another shot, maybe it was just bad luck...

We didn't remove any more Citrulline since we changed it to a stim pre-workout. Only thing we changed is Sulbutiamine and Icariin due to yes 1. Without sulbutiamine the stim combo is much better and 2. Icariin because it can lower BP when mixed with Creatine Nitrate.

How have you been dosing Meso? Really surprised your not impressed with Meso, there was only 1 other person that felt this way and after a few days of using Meso he felt it really kicking in. Meso does keep getting better the more time goes on, the Beta-Alanine and Creatine Nitrate combo works amazing on performance.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think i have just become somewhat negatively affected by geranamine and now these products actually hinder my performance. its probably not the product.
i do like sulbutiamine however...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think i have just become somewhat negatively affected by geranamine and now these products actually hinder my performance. its probably not the product.
i do like sulbutiamine however...
Ya seems like some people don't react very well to 1'3 dime and some love it. Sorry to hear it's not going well.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would love to see you guys do something with your pea-analogue.
either include it in plasmagen nitrate or make a meso without geranamine but the pea, or just a gernanamine free version of phenadrine.
i think that would make for a great replacement for those who dont like geranamine and want to still get a great product because i do like the design behind your companies products.

even just a caffeine, theobromine, r-alpha-benzyl-pea or what its called would be great. i would buy that for sure.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gonna give this another chance today at a heaping scoop with some nos ether.
still interested in some geranamine free products though. any hope at all?
i know this may sound strange but i would even help design the formula, just so i can buy it :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gonna give this another chance today at a heaping scoop with some nos ether.
still interested in some geranamine free products though. any hope at all?
i know this may sound strange but i would even help design the formula, just so i can buy it :)
Only chance of a 1'3 dime free product is if they ban 1'3 dime lol

A lot of people still like 1'3 dime, I heard 1'3 was up for discussion on being banned, not sure if that is still going to happen.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
was good today. lots of endurance and strength in higher rep ranges.
however, for low reps i still prefer rpm. i think a lot of geranamine makes me unable to get angry enough for max lifts...
i wish i could have the ingredients of meso with less, so i could take 2 scoops without feeling like im on something else...lol
yeah, im repeating myself :)

Alda

Awards
Stupid question:

Am i the only that got a meso that says don't stack with creatine nitrate?
Watermelon flavor w/creatine nitrate on label
Lot H100106135
Exp 03/14

NavyMuscle29

Awards
??
Ok, so if they removed two ingredients and list the same MG.. what amount of which ingredients did they raise??

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have three grapes. two are with the thiamizine and Icariin , one without

ex:11/13 for all three

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only chance of a 1'3 dime free product is if they ban 1'3 dime lol

A lot of people still like 1'3 dime, I heard 1'3 was up for discussion on being banned, not sure if that is still going to happen.
Ok, so if they removed two ingredients and list the same MG.. what amount of which ingredients did they raise??
this is what i would like to know, also it seems in your correspondence with APS they forgot to mention the addition of ascorbic acid in the volumizing matrix (meaning something else in there was decreased, which is annoying considering this part is why i buy mesomorph and having a key ingredient removed to add in some vitamin C is annoying).

something was removed from the NO comples and the Stim complex yet the values remaining the same meaning others were increased, anyway in knowing which?

it sounds like APS are very specific in the details they tell people (only if prompted) this does not inspire a lot of faith.

(sorry to bump a old thread)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0