Phenadrine Product Information

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

Phenadrine Advanced Performance Supplements

Based on a carefully crafted unique matrix of proven and effective agents, coupled with advanced and highly innovative compounds at potent pharmaceutical grade doses, Phenadrine effortlessly takes versatility and synergy to completely new levels. With a 2-in1 punch, Phenadrine fuses advanced lipolytic stimulation and intense workout potentiation like no other supplement. A standard setter, Phenadrine will deliver results right from the first dose. Every time! No tolerance build-up! No hit or miss doses! Phenadrine was engineered to work; to catapult your performance to a new league. Get ready for the most intense workout and fat-melting experience of your life!

Phenadrine delivers:

• Unparalleled pre-workout and fat-incinerating results
• The most intense workout of your life every time!
• Intense focus, concentration, mental clarity and alertness
• Previously unknown levels of jitter free energy with no crashes
• Dramatic boost in energy and physical performance
• Advanced multiple pathways for rapid and effective fat loss
• Increased vascularity and pump
• Enhanced protein synthesis and elevated testosterone production
• Modulation of estrogen and cortisol levels
• Improved sexual performance

Phenadrine Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 750 mg's
Servings Per Bottle: 60
R-N-Benzyl-alpha-phenylethylamine, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Epimedium 40% Icariin Extract, Extend-Rx (Naringen/Bergamottin) 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, Methyl-Synephrine

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
So its going to back on the shelves?

That's great news. This is one of my favorite stims by far. Gives a great boost of energy with no crash, opens my airways and puts me in a great mood. Burns fat like crazy too.

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Trying to get in touch with them about picking everything back up. As long as the demand is there, I can't see why it wouldn't be picked up.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cool beans. I used up my bottle over a 2 month period where I was walking 7-15 miles per day and this stuff was perfect for the midday slump while still allowing me to sleep at night.

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Yea tons of,,, i wanna say "smooth" energy....lol not all geeked out

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Cool beans. I used up my bottle over a 2 month period where I was walking 7-15 miles per day and this stuff was perfect for the midday slump while still allowing me to sleep at night.
For sure. I loved taking this with a non-stim pre-workout as well or as a general study aid.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Phenadrine Advanced Performance Supplements

Based on a carefully crafted unique matrix of proven and effective agents, coupled with advanced and highly innovative compounds at potent pharmaceutical grade doses, Phenadrine effortlessly takes versatility and synergy to completely new levels. With a 2-in1 punch, Phenadrine fuses advanced lipolytic stimulation and intense workout potentiation like no other supplement. A standard setter, Phenadrine will deliver results right from the first dose. Every time! No tolerance build-up! No hit or miss doses! Phenadrine was engineered to work; to catapult your performance to a new league. Get ready for the most intense workout and fat-melting experience of your life!

Phenadrine delivers:

• Unparalleled pre-workout and fat-incinerating results
• The most intense workout of your life every time!
• Intense focus, concentration, mental clarity and alertness
• Previously unknown levels of jitter free energy with no crashes
• Dramatic boost in energy and physical performance
• Advanced multiple pathways for rapid and effective fat loss
• Increased vascularity and pump
• Enhanced protein synthesis and elevated testosterone production
• Modulation of estrogen and cortisol levels
• Improved sexual performance

Phenadrine Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 750 mg's
Servings Per Bottle: 60
R-N-Benzyl-alpha-phenylethylamine, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, Caffeine Anhydrous, Epimedium 40% Icariin Extract, Extend-Rx (Naringen/Bergamottin) 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, Methyl-Synephrine

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/aps/phenadrine-60-capsules.html
And now at Nutraplanet:D