Creatine Nitrate Product Information

JOakman

JOakman

Awards

Creatine nitrate pre-workout powder vitamin C non-hormnonal

Creatine Nitrate by APS is a vastly superior patented creatine that has much better water solubility than any creatine thus far! You will experience full, swollen muscle bellies complimented by road map vascularity all wrapped in a tight, dry show quality package. Nitrates are the answer all physique enthusiasts have been waiting for, not only do they make the ingredient they are bonded to more effective but they also provide more vasodialation and vascularity than ANY current N.O./pump product offers. In fact nothing else even comes close. We added vitamin C to avoid any potential nitrate tolerance and there you have it! The most exciting non-hormonal muscle building,skin tearing,vein popping product to ever hit the market.

Basically You have the best representation for two of the biggest categories in sports nutrition (creatine and nitric oxide)all in one bottle. This will go down as one of the biggest discoveries in sports nutrition history and for good reason. Don't wait another day to start this revolutionary scientific breakthrough!

Creatine Nitrate Complex Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 3,000 mg's
Servings Per Bottle: 50
Creatine Nitrate, Di-Creatine Malate, Vitamin C​

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
So where else can we buy these?
Right now directly is your best bet. We are trying to have Nutra pick the line back up at this time.

If you order directly you can use the coupon code VIP40 to save 40% off of your total order and with purchases of $79 or more you get a free shaker, $109 a free shirt.

ScottyMac710

ScottyMac710

Awards
Right now directly is your best bet. We are trying to have Nutra pick the line back up at this time.

If you order directly you can use the coupon code VIP40 to save 40% off of your total order and with purchases of $79 or more you get a free shaker, $109 a free shirt.
40% off is no joke, takes a major chunk off the prices which are already pretty legit .. new shirts are f*ckin ballinnn too!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would def like to see this at Nutra.

Now I do understand this supplement is supposed to be sick for pumps and size, but would it work against mma type training or would it over pump you while grappling or would it increase muscle endurance?

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
I would def like to see this at Nutra.

Now I do understand this supplement is supposed to be sick for pumps and size, but would it work against mma type training or would it over pump you while grappling or would it increase muscle endurance?
I don't think it would overpump you for that unless you did a lifting session right before hitting the mat or something, even still I don't think it would be a cause for concern. At the very least it would cause a minor hindrance in ROM. If it was like throwing a baseball, then yes it may be a concern lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think it would overpump you for that unless you did a lifting session right before hitting the mat or something, even still I don't think it would be a cause for concern. At the very least it would cause a minor hindrance in ROM. If it was like throwing a baseball, then yes it may be a concern lol
Well I guess there is only one way to find out lol, regardless I would love to try it for the lifting sessions, if it ends up at Nutraplanet then I will most def order some.

iceplaya18

hey i was planning on stacking this with mesomorph , how would i dose this ?? i seen on the other threads that if you take too many nitrates that you get some crazy sides like low blood pressure .

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
hey i was planning on stacking this with mesomorph , how would i dose this ?? i seen on the other threads that if you take too many nitrates that you get some crazy sides like low blood pressure .
I would take the Creatine Nitrate on off-days as noted and Meso on workout days.

iceplaya18

Ohh alright mann , thanx ! I wanna see what this " pump " suppose to be like haha , I'm about to place a order right now ! .

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Whats the perfect dosage on this? 6 pre and 2 post, on workout days only?

Just got my bottle :)

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Whats the perfect dosage on this? 6 pre and 2 post, on workout days only?

Just got my bottle :)
It varies from person to person, but I would at least go 1/2 the dose pre-workout. 5/3 seems great, people heavier than me (185) can up the dose to 6/2 IMO.

iceplaya18

yoooo this stuff is legit .. stacked with mesomorph and the pumps are OFF THE CHAIN . i just instantly got swole hahaha and it stayed like all night . nice work APS !! .

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yoooo this stuff is legit .. stacked with mesomorph and the pumps are OFF THE CHAIN . i just instantly got swole hahaha and it stayed like all night . nice work APS !! .
Damn I need to get some Creatine Nitrate to stack with Mesomorph, I find the Mesomorph pumps are crazy, adding more CN will prob be insane!!

iceplaya18

yeahh mann , they went all out making that mesomorph , straight tunnel vision ! add the extra creatine nitrate , people will think you on the juice or something hahaha i see new veins popping up now .

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Keep spreading the word fellas, nothing but quality by APS.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
It appears as though the coupon code "VIP40" is no longer valid. Is there by any chance a replacement coupon code for 40% off available?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^^Ditto

JOHN 62

Awards
creatine nitrate?

currently taking asgt+anadraulic pump,looking to add creatine nitrate what would be the dosage pre+post,and on non workout days?

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
currently taking asgt+anadraulic pump,looking to add creatine nitrate what would be the dosage pre+post,and on non workout days?
oooo.Gonna be a nice little stack.start with 4 pre and 4 post.After a couple workouts definately try 5 pre and 3 post as this was way more effective for me.The pumps with 5 pre were magic and with 4.....not so much,so make sure you try the 5 and 3 and get ready for the pumps of your life.Nice body comp changes as well,it's nothing like mono instead of water retention it sucks/drives ALL the extracellular water into the cell and gets you big,swolen but dry to the bone.Thanks to the solubility there is no bloat and G.I. upset plus almost all of it winds up where it should so no loading.The stuff is amazing.

Tommy_Guns

Awards
Hey man just bought this Creatine Nitrate Friday and started it.
Already after my workout this morning I feel the incredible pumps..
Did arms yesterday and have NEVER felt as pumped as I did and still do today!!
These products are INSAIN and I want more

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey man just bought this Creatine Nitrate Friday and started it.
Already after my workout this morning I feel the incredible pumps..
Did arms yesterday and have NEVER felt as pumped as I did and still do today!!
These products are INSAIN and I want more
NICE!

Glad your enjoying Creatine Nitrate:), Like I said before, once people try it, they will see it's way better then any other Creatine:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No samples at the moment, but we will be doing a Christmas promo, starting this week, so be sure to join in for a chance to win any product you want:)

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
Originally Posted by JudgementDay
No samples at the moment, but we will be doing a Christmas promo, starting this week, so be sure to join in for a chance to win any product you want

This looks tasty...

Mesomorph does wonders... Waiting for a good deal on CN to stack with Meso.

Not one bad review so far!! :32:

swaneon

Awards
on off days--i weight 160lb at 5' 7'' would 2 caps be good or no caps?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on off days--i weight 160lb at 5' 7'' would 2 caps be good or no caps?
On off days some people have been trying Creatine mono to save some extra money, but I like to take at least 2 caps twice a day on off days.