Ultra Test by Antaeus Labs

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought it would be beneficial for those of us who are experimenting with this one of a kind new test booster to share our experience in a specific thread.

So far, I believe it is only available at Strong Supplement Shop
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ultra-test-by-antaeus-labs

Here is a little write up for those who are not familiar with the product yet:
https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/antaeus-labs-ultratest

843688D6-27AF-4B5B-8DE1-00908DAC2308.jpeg

960B9978-F224-491E-8933-8B1BFCD3C34C.jpeg

Everyone, including JakeAntaeus, please join in!

*Note that this is not intended to be a personal log*

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I found this additional info posted by Jake to be particularly interesting...

Priceplow just released a review, and it goes into a lot of detail: https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/antaeus-labs-ultratest

We are still hard at work on an even longer write-up -- which is probably going to be nearly book-length by the time it's done.

But to respond specifically to this:

Okay, so Tongkat Ali has credible ergogenic effects, and vitamins D3 and K2 won't hurt on a bulk... and, of course, the more testosterone, the better.

But there's something more. I want to share something that hasn't yet been mentioned in any writeup, though I'm sure a few of you have already noticed: There's a very interesting ingredient that's not on the label. Bixin. The presence of this unique carotenoid is why the liquid is reddish-orange; it's present in the product in large amounts, and it's impossible to miss it.

Bixin, taken topically or orally, is good for your skin. It also promotes cutaneous wound healing, and the healing of ulcers.

For the same reasons, i.e. by the same mechanism, bixin supports lung health; it seems able to prevent or ameliorate damage from air pollution or mechanical injury.

Also, at very low doses, bixin is also good for your liver. Like phytol and geranylgeraniol, it's a PPAR-alpha agonist with positive metabolic effects -- lipid-lowering and anti-adipogenic. These effects are apparent in vivo at low doses. (This paper compares bixin to a bixin-cyclodextrin complex. Unsurprisingly, there's very little difference between the two. Bixin, like most carotenoids, has very high native bioavailability.)

Ultratest is the only supplement that contains bixin. So there's a little something in addition to its test-boosting properties.

Here's why this is relevant: Bixin, and its major metabolite norbixin, can help you cope with high-calorie "bulking" meals. It helps to negate the postprandial inflammatory response, which is basically catabolic and deleterious. IL-1, by itself, is bad enough.
...I think that this property alone makes a strong case for Ultratest's inclusion in bulking regimens.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I took my first dose today.

I kind of took this in a hurry, as it arrived at my door just as I was heading out to the gym. I had probably eaten 3 hrs or so before taking the dose, so it was basically on an empty stomach rather than having it with food as directed.

I squirted 1ml in my mouth and washed it down with a sip of my preworkout. I did it so quickly, that I didn’t even notice or take the time to care if it tasted like anything. By the time I got to the gym and began to change, I noticed I was feeling more tired than I normally should be given all the stims I had taken (per usual).

As I was changing, I noticed that my nards were hanging lower than normal and maybe more plump? Either way, something different was definitely going on down there and I ended up exploring them a few more times before I left the locker room. Luckily nobody was around. In my defense, I am subject to much more peculiar behavior than that in the locker room on a regular basis.

Workout went per usual, no acute affects noticed there. The somewhat tired feeling seemed to taper away within 3 hours or so, as did my urge to feel my nards. No other affects noticed at this time, but I think I like it!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One more day left of T-Bol then my PCT starts Sunday. Will be taking Ultra-Test 1mL in the AM. 1mL in the PM. I am also running Torem, Virtus, and Invictus with this, so results will probably be skewed. Either way, I am looking forward to this.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for posting this up Ricky! I just missed the sale so I am going to wait on purchasing. I will be following. My T levels sit low so I could use an effective T booster.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One more day left of T-Bol then my PCT starts Sunday. Will be taking Ultra-Test 1mL in the AM. 1mL in the PM. I am also running Torem, Virtus, and Invictus with this, so results will probably be skewed. Either way, I am looking forward to this.
That’s all cool. This is far from a scientific study. All thoughts/impressions/info will be valuable for us all! This is certainly not the only thing I am using right now either :). I have used it all before though in one form or another. On the other hand, this product is definitely new territory.
Thanks for posting this up Ricky! I just missed the sale so I am going to wait on purchasing. I will be following. My T levels sit low so I could use an effective T booster.
Yeah, it always blows missing out on an intro sale.
I have 2 bottles, so if this blows me away, I hope we see another deal pop up sometime soon!
Luckily, it’s already reasonably priced without any discount.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely in on this, I purchased two bottles, unfortunately they have not yet arrived :(

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely in on this, I purchased two bottles, unfortunately they have not yet arrived :(
Shouldn’t be too long boss ;) in for the feedback

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my supp budget is very limited right now...going to wait and see if there is water in the pool before diving in....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So apparently not many members are trying this at the moment ;)

Today was day 3 for me. I actually paid attention to the flavor upon dosing this morning and I actually don’t find it to be tasteless. It definitely has a nutty/herbal flavor. It is relatively mild though and I really don’t care. I have had other herbal tinctures in the past that were much more potent as far as taste.

So I have noticed nothing positive or negative the past 2 days. The tired feeling I got the first day seemed to be a fluke. I worked long shifts the past 2 days, so I did not have the chance to explore anything that may have been going on down south. I should have more opportunity tomorrow to see if that same affect from day one occurs again.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The us postal service strikes again. They’re farting around with mine too.
I’m not sure how I got mine so fast. I think it was 2 days? It’s usually the opposite for me, as I tend to get my orders a day or two later than other people from Strong.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully you guys should get them tomorrow. I know some east coast priority usps and even Midwest take me 3 days and other times it only takes 2 days. I think usps is still catching up from the hurricane as well (not sure where you guys are located). Looking forward to seeing the updates guys.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not sure how I got mine so fast. I think it was 2 days? It’s usually the opposite for me, as I tend to get my orders a day or two later than other people from Strong.
I think I ordered Wednesday, so it shipped Thursday, was supposed to be here Saturday. USPS used the excuse that they didn’t have access because the apt gate was closed. I can buzz them in but they didn’t even attempt to make the delivery. I hate those union scumbags.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So this stuff may repair air pollution damage to th lungs. Maybe I should get. I smoked for several years and no matter how much I run, my running seems to never improve. Like i can’t get enough oxygen.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed to follow along. I got 2 bottles delivered on Saturday but going to wait a few weeks to start using it. I did taste it just out of curiosity and it was palatable. Not tasteless but not horrific either.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely has a grassy type of taste. Really not that bad tasting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So this stuff may repair air pollution damage to th lungs. Maybe I should get. I smoked for several years and no matter how much I run, my running seems to never improve. Like i can’t get enough oxygen.
tell your doc you want a albuterol inhaler, take a puff along with a bronkaid before running...also make a mental effort to control breathing, breathe in thru nose out thru mouth..if you do these things your running WILL improve...

note-if you are not used to breathing thru nose and exhaling thru mouth it will take some time for it to become more natural, it takes some effort.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tell your doc you want a albuterol inhaler, take a puff along with a bronkaid before running...also make a mental effort to control breathing, breathe in thru nose out thru mouth..if you do these things your running WILL improve...

note-if you are not used to breathing thru nose and exhaling thru mouth it will take some time for it to become more natural, it takes some effort.
Make sure to use a spacer with that inhaler though if you want to enjoy the full benefits!
https://www.inmo.ie/article/printarticle/1889

I always take a Bronkaid too before my workouts to optimize my breathing. When I forget to bring a dose, I can definitely tell a difference.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So this is day 5 for me with Ultra Test.

Still nothing to report as far as negative or positive effects from the extracts themselves.
This is definitely not one of those pop a dose and get an instant erection type of “test boosters.”

Let’s hope it is silently working behind the scenes to work its magic ;)

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Took my second dose this morning on an empty stomach kind of upset my stomach

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Took my second dose this morning on an empty stomach kind of upset my stomach
Really...
I have continued to take mine on an empty stomach without any issue.
I know the instructions say to take it with meals, but I wonder if it has anything to do with maximizing the efficacy of the product?

I suspect you will be taking yours with meals for now on regardless..

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watching this. Though I am on TRT, I am curious as I believe the ingredient profile could be beneficial for free test and e2 maintenance.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I took it today by itself and its not horrible but not great either. I prefer it in my protein smoothie as I can not taste it in there.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed for ballsack gainzzzz
I did a 2 week run of D-Pol a few weeks ago which gave me a nice hang. I thought I would experiment with some 2 week runs here and there before this product came out of nowhere.

Now I can remember that I had randomly popped 2 pills of D-Pol the morning of day 1 before this product had arrived.

I feel quite confident that my locker room experience on that day can be attributed to the D-Pol, as I have not taken any since and my balls are status quo. Along with my desire to explore them.

I believe Ultra Test is supposed to stimulate Leydig cells, so I am hopeful that response is waiting down the line...

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Looks like it’s already out of stock over at strong

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I did a 2 week run of D-Pol a few weeks ago which gave me a nice hang. I thought I would experiment with some 2 week runs here and there before this product came out of nowhere.

Now I can remember that I had randomly popped 2 pills of D-Pol the morning of day 1 before this product had arrived.

I feel quite confident that my locker room experience on that day can be attributed to the D-Pol, as I have not taken any since and my balls are status quo. Along with my desire to explore them.

I believe Ultra Test is supposed to stimulate Leydig cells, so I am hopeful that response is waiting down the line...
D-Pol is awesome. I know a lot of folks in this forum bash DAA and attribute D-Pol's libido effects to the nitrates in it, but me personally I've taken other nitrate products and nothing have comes close to D-Pol for libido.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
D-Pol is awesome. I know a lot of folks in this forum bash DAA and attribute D-Pol's libido effects to the nitrates in it, but me personally I've taken other nitrate products and nothing have comes close to D-Pol for libido.
Yeah, my two week run was fairly nice. I think I got a slight mood boost from it too.
D-Pol was always my favorite DAA product back in the day. D-Pol and PES erase used to be the go to stack...haha!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You said you were tired too... I remember daa making me sleepy. I've never tried dpol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It wouldn’t let me add more than one because of product stock so I assumed 1 was all they have left.
Just got confirmation it’s on preorder but should be there tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Sold out much faster than anticipated

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got my 3 bottles yesterday, but will not be using them before another 4-5 months, so I will follow along here!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got my 3 bottles yesterday, but will not be using them before another 4-5 months, so I will follow along here!
Awesome. Should be some legit feedback coming in over the next few weeks

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Awesome. Should be some legit feedback coming in over the next few weeks
I'm going to start my Ultra Test/Dermacrime cycle in 2 weeks
..I already have 1 of each. I'm going to purchase another bottle of Ultra Test as soon as its available again. Whats your thoughts of throwing Vector into this stack as well???

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I run Ultra Test alongside 11 Keto??
Yes sir. Would make a good combo to help lean up/recomp. If you dose 11-k high enough you could run ultra test during pct as well.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got these two bad boys in. Had to pull the trigger on the restock

IMG_0185.JPG

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes sir. Would make a good combo to help lean up/recomp. If you dose 11-k high enough you could run ultra test during pct as well.
This pleases me greatly :) Im going to run Iron Legion XI KT 1.5 ml and Ultra Test 1.ml to start off with and maybe increase Ultra Test dose as I go. I'll then use Ultra Test in PCT with Dermacrine. Cant wait to try it and for logs to come through from long term users.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 14 and here is what I have noticed so far, Libido is up and morning wood and desire to have sex up. Appetite has increased as well as my overall mood is happier too. Weighed myself this morning and I am up 2 pounds. My Skin is looking better it is exfoliating on its own, specifically in the nose area.